The longest session of Skyrim you've done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheHaydz242

I sat down and played Skyrim for six hours straight, I didn't even know! It only felt like 2..

Neriad13

Premium Member
Uh...I never really count the hours I spend playing, but I do know that I've been spending at the very least half the available daylight hours and some of the night ones playing Skyrim daily in the time I have off before school starts.

TheHaydz242

Uh...I never really count the hours I spend playing, but I do know that I've been spending at the very least half the available daylight hours and some of the night ones playing Skyrim daily in the time I have off before school starts.

Lol, I don't count. But I looked at the clock before I started playing so...Lol.

JakeGeorge!

Orc Life
When I first got the game my day would go like this:
Wake up around 11
Eat breakfast
Play Skyrim until my eyes hurt and light no longer seeped through my window lol. I think I was playing until around 2 in the morning. Luckily I got tired of it for about a month and was able to have a normal schedule again.

TheHaydz242

When I first got the game my day would go like this:
Wake up around 11
Eat breakfast
Play Skyrim until my eyes hurt and light no longer seeped through my window lol. I think I was playing until around 2 in the morning. Luckily I got tired of it for about a month and was able to have a normal schedule again.

Lol yeah, I just got back into the game after putting it down for about 3 months.

Dallas-Arbiter

On the first day, I played from 5 am to 5 am the next day. 24 hours straight, the only times I stopped was to go pee.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
One weekend my gf was out of town for a work conference. She left Friday night at 6pm and got back on Sunday at 1pm. Apart from foor and toilet breaks, I only once stopped to clean the house on Saturday which took 1 hour.
Yep, my life is that awesome...

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
My brother and I had a serious Insomnia session, one of my crazier 5 day sessions. The first threeish of those were spent on skyrim.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I've never gone as far as 24 hours, but I've gone 14 or so hours before...I start playing and next thing I know it's pitch black outside and everyone's asleep...

Reactions: Sah

Faramir

longest i ever played was probably along the lines of 10+ hours its an easy game to lose track of time with

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
When I do play it's 3-5 hours per weeknight and 8-12 hours on the weekends.

My longest was first playthrough weekend for 37 hours straight. My other 1/2 nearly killed me 'cause I made 'em bring my meals to me in the bedroom and just kept playing!

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
My eye starts twitching at about 8 hours, so... 10 hours.

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I simply cant go over 2 or 3 (at most) hours, no matter what I'm playing, I just can't anymore... And i rarely have that much time (except weekends, but i have bro xd) school asks for my attention, stomach and toalet too.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I simply cant go over 2 or 3 (at most) hours, no matter what I'm playing, I just can't anymore... And i rarely have that much time (except weekends, but i have bro xd) school asks for my attention, stomach and toalet too.
Sad, just sad. 2 or 3 hours. Sad. Skyrim is a lifestyle. Whatever happened to youthful obsession?

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Sad, just sad. 2 or 3 hours. Sad. Skyrim is a lifestyle. Whatever happened to youthful obsession?
My youthful obsession? Its animes not Skyrim, tough its ma favorite game. Waiting for AOH to come out tho, wanna try it.