The longest session of Skyrim you've done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Choi

I used to play 8-10 hours a day but that's not a straight session. My longest Skyrim session would be probably around 4 hours. I can still remember it clearly because that's when I decided to finish the entire thieves guild questline so that I can get the nightingale armor ASAP.

I don't play much anymore because I'm trying to keep myself from getting too addicted on Skyrim. I finally realized that there's more to life than killing dragons and executing every Thalmor elf I encounter LOL!

Swordslam

I played way too many hours this weekend too. I installed some new mods and I don't think I got any work done at all.

Lars Of Morrowind

I played about 24 hours straight when I first got it. Then I'd play from when I woke up, until I got too tired. I was a teen with nothing else to do lol

Longest i have played skyrim was from 8am-5am. Was on a caffeine high and had a rough week so all i wanted to do was kill things, and what better way to do it than to kill in skyrim.

Chadonraz

Well over 24 hours. Like I'd start on a Friday morning and play until Saturday afternoon. Done that multiple times... but staying up all night long is not easy or a good idea. I don't think I'll be doing it again in the foreseeable future.

Was gonna start a 12+-hour session at around 8am today (it's 11am now), but circumstances wouldn't allow it. Now, though, it might very well be time to get started on that session... :D

Sah

woohsh-hup.... woohsh-hup..... woohsh-hup........sound of T.A.R.D.I.S materializing
T.A.R.D.I.S ...door opens...Sah <3...walks out :)...*giggles*

*exhausted* :confused: this one has come back from one year in the future...*has put her self on pause* :eek:...*must not meet un-paused self*...paradox stuff :rolleyes:...*blinking*...Skyrim could explode!:sadface:

*walks back to the T.A.R.D.I.S with a sledgehammer over her shoulder*...*opens door & looks inside*....
"Doctor about those Weeping Angels....no hammers on Gallifrey"?

Mithro'I

hmm about 14 hrs while levelling the crafting skills one weekend.
the days of playing something for 24hrs+ are long gone for me.
I'm getting old :sadface:
I need my beauty sleep!

Reactions: Sah

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
If one had two others, the game could be played in shifts, and theoretically continuously. Assuming funds were sufficient to allow such a scenario, how long would a ps3 even last continually running the game?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts