The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Before I get a photo uploaded, I'm going to provide you with some background...

I'm 28 years old. I work as a University lecturer on Medieval/Renaissance History. I am Scottish/Danish and Irish/Norwegian in heritage. I have been bald since I was 16 years old and have never spent a day clean shaven since I could grow a beard at the same age.

I own a classic, custom-built 1971 Triumph T150 chopper motorbike and it is my prize possession, third in beauty and perfection only to my wife and daughter. Along with my 5 friends of around 10 years, I have co-founded a Motorcycle Club based in Northumbria where I live and we are growing in stature every day.

Music and books would be another passion of mine, alongside video games, and I have an eclectic taste in all regards, owning titles by Tolkien to Tolstoy and Black Label Society to Bach.

What do I look like?

:)

Harc

Big Hog
image.jpg
Me as an Army JROTC corporal(left) then me as as staff sergeant. (Right)

image.jpg
Me on the last day of 8th grade (far left) the last day was field day so we could all put on hats and design shirts and stuff

image.jpg
Then my junior reserve officer training corps platoon.

jonathan90

well known member
everything was fine until I dressed up as a giant baby.shaved all my hair off to a number one actually....
here is another pic of me!!!!!baldy jonathan..jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts