The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kyleekay

A friend of mine posted these photos on my Facebook wall today, from back in my Freshman year (I was 15). I can't believe I actually used to look like this! :p

(I'm on the left in both photos).

oldschool.jpg

oldschool2.jpg

AS88

Staff member
A friend of mine posted these photos on my Facebook wall today, from back in my Freshman year (I was 15). I can't believe I actually used to look like this! :p

And the award for most obstructive fringe goes to............ :p

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings

(I'm on the left in both photos).

Lol KyleeKay.. nice emo haircut you had back then :D Man, you should've seen mine when I was 15.. a short, flat mohawk with the rest of my head shaved to a buzz. With my egg-shaped head, it wasn't exactly flattering :p

Karen

boop.
Lol KyleeKay.. nice emo haircut you had back then :D Man, you should've seen mine when I was 15.. a short, flat mohawk with the rest of my head shaved to a buzz. With my egg-shaped head, it wasn't exactly flattering :p
Pics or it didn't happen!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
There's only one minor problem.. I was 15 back in the stone age, and no digital cameras existed at the time (at least not in my house) :p But if I find an analog pic, I will scan it and post my egg-shaped buzzcut for you to gawk at ;)

Panthera

Don Gato
There's only one minor problem.. I was 15 back in the stone age, and no digital cameras existed at the time (at least not in my house) :p But if I find an analog pic, I will scan it and post my egg-shaped buzzcut for you to gawk at ;)
...or you can just go to hairdresser and then take a picture with digital camera. :D

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
A few new shots:

Me and my sis in Barcelona earlier this month:

barca1g.jpg

Me and my little half-bro when we were on a hiking expedition in September. It's something we do every Autumn with my older brother and dad, and this time the little dude was included in our fellowship for the very first time.

And finally.. one for the ladies ;)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Like a true viking :D I lift 3 times a week to achieve that viking look haha

Takes a viking to know a viking :D Truth be told, I hit the weights 3 times a week, too, and I do lots of walking every day + skiing/snowkiting in the winter and basketball in the summer :p My genetics aren't that great to be honest. But there is one thing I can say for myself: I don't get fat easily. I used to pack on the pounds much easier, but ever since I hit 25 or so, it seems my metabolism has actually accelerated :confused: Quite the opposite of what usually happens with age..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts