The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
My avatar is me! :eek:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
UHH, ok sure, any excuse to show off :p

This is one of the better pics of me
380181_290896327698772_610326319_n.jpg

and here is me eating a manwich the size of a newborn
532426_294172837371121_2095345810_n.jpg

Jalapeno cheese and squeezy pickle <3

It was amazing if you're wondering

kyleekay

Okay, guys. I lost a bet and was told I have to post these (embarrassing!) photos online. I wasn't going to post them on Facebook since I have my parents and younger siblings as friends, so I figured I would post them here. Enjoy, while I crawl into a hole with a paper bag over my head.
2m3hche.png
I blacked out the faces of everyone else, for privacy reasons.

I mostly don't like them due to the unflattering angles. I guess you can't hope for much, when you're drunk and on top of a bar. I promise, I'm usually more classy than this when I go out, but hey... it was a bachelorette party.

29konjm.jpg

sqs.jpg

PrisonerLizzie

It's ME! and yes I did black out my ex. If I knew how to use photoshop I would have put Batman or something there.
standalone

Here's one a little more sober and minus the black smudge.

standalone

Sorry these came out huge.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Oh gotcha

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
haha :p a bartender in Turky thought I was 11 O_O I'm still traumatized :p

That's gotta hurt your ego a little :D I wasn't too happy, either, when a bus driver asked me in California, "sir, are you under 17? If you are, you can ride for free".
I was 24 at the time! :rolleyes: Granted, he looked like he was probably blind, at least judging by his luftwaffe pilot-esque glasses (I marvel how anyone ever let him drive a bus in the first place!), but still..

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
That's gotta hurt your ego a little :D I wasn't too happy, either, when a bus driver asked me in California, "sir, are you under 17? If you are, you can ride for free".
I was 24 at the time! :rolleyes: Granted, he looked like he was probably blind, at least judging by his luftwaffe pilot-esque glasses (I marvel how anyone ever let him drive a bus in the first place!), but still..

haha :p I think that bartender was also blind. Maybe he could borrow those luftwaffe glasses from your bussdriver ;P