The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Ill think about posting an updated one.... maybe....
the one in the blue dress? or the one next to the one in the blue dress?! tell me!!! *shakes* I must know!!!!

:eek:

The one in the middle... Wait... There's no middle.. muhahahaha!

I am the idiot with le hand against le face ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
The one in the middle... Wait... There's no middle.. muhahahaha!

I am the idiot with le hand against le face ;)
Hardly an idiot pff i say pff on the idiot part!!... I mean im an otter for crying out loud!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
:eek: your dog is very cute ellie!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

A.Auditore

maybe...
Found an old photo of myself from when I was like... 17? Figured I'd share the throwback. :) I used to be such a little hippie... I miss it! :p

View attachment 4310
Oooh oooh so we are throwing old pis up now huh?!

Well heres this!
removed

*EDIT*
Ive changed alot... as you couldnt tell from previous pic of me eating the watermelon... go ahead scroll up :p

Last edited:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Found an old photo of myself from when I was like... 17? Figured I'd share the throwback. :) I used to be such a little hippie... I miss it! :p

View attachment 4310

You can be a hippie now too! it's a nice picture! You haven't change much! you're still beautiful :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Nyoxios I'm going to try and get back to that style, for sure. I much prefer it. And aww thank you, you're too kind. :)

If you get that style back which you like most, you'll feel better about yourself!

If I try to look very business like, I don't feel good. Give me a pair of jeans and a hoodie and I'll feel much better xD

Cruzz27

Gooood. Mornin yall

Attachments

• C360_2013-03-14-03-26-19.jpg
    C360_2013-03-14-03-26-19.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 44

Cruzz27

You look very vampiric in this pic :D Scary! :eek:

Scary?!
Well that's not something chicks love to hear but I do look super crazy lol. It's my eyes. They're big and cat-like. You can't tell so much in this pic but they is

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Scary?!
Well that's not something chicks love to hear but I do look super crazy lol. It's my eyes. They're big and cat-like. You can't tell so much in this pic but they is

Hehe, just rattling your cage a little :D You look good, don't worry bout it ;) It's just the wide-eyed biting thing that creates the vampiric vibe. Which isn't a bad thing at all!

Cruzz27

Hehe, just rattling your cage a little :D You look good, don't worry bout it ;) It's just the wide-eyed biting thing that creates the vampiric vibe. Which isn't a bad thing at all!

Well thank you :D