The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
<To the left is my image. A bit outdated, but I am not going to get the camera out just to get a bigger image of myself.

Weismann

Oblivion Walker
8490753032_b359e3546d_c.jpg

New headset.

kyleekay

Me in my new hat

Very cute, Docta!<3

Here are my hat photos. The fedora is one that I stole from one of my guy friends this weekend, and the second photo is of me about 4 years ago wearing my little hippie hat. I still have it, and still love it.

fedorable.jpg

oldhat.jpg

Here's my new dress. I've posted this in my "me" album already, but oh well. I love it and the world needs to see its retro awesomeness. :cool:

newdress.jpg

Cruzz27

Super cute :)

SukieK

Hmm, my avatar IS me:-) I prefer to portray myself as i AM... no masks, no fronts, just me:-) I am also new to the forum, but have been a TES fan since Oblivion.

me.jpg

AS88

Staff member
Sup motha'flippers, thought I'd post in here again :)

This is me (in the middle) with a couple of my boys at the Law Ball at uni. The guy in the waistcoat was supposed to be my partner in crime for a plops-suit night, but I couldn't find anything in time so he rocked the party in his striped waistcoat and green jacket! Safe to say hilarity ensued.

524930_4539023762797_1384107340_n.jpg

Aaaand here's me on the University of Lincoln basketball reunion on St Paddy's Day. Earlier on we'd had a big alumni vs current team game, in which the alumni team (which I was part of) won by 15 points. Afterwards, we hit the student union and caused some mayhem, this was less than half of our merry group :) I'm ever so slightly right of centre, looking slightly worse for wear :p

555029_4531859543696_1583248329_n.jpg

Cruzz27

Which one is you silly :)?

AS88

Staff member

Cruzz27

Edited, and I would have told you if you'd remove the ranter rating :confused:

Oh crap! I didnt mean to push that one im sorry! Seriously. I meant to just like the post. Im on my phine, buttons are kinda small : / my bad

AS88

Staff member
Oh crap! I didnt mean to push that one im sorry! Seriously. I meant to just like the post. Im on my phine, buttons are kinda small : / my bad

No worries! I won't shout at you :p

But yeah, I'm the good looking one in the middle in the first pic :p

Cruzz27

No worries! I won't shout at you :p

But yeah, I'm the good looking one in the middle in the first pic :p

Of course you wouldnt shoot me because id come back and killed you with my awesome karate moves.

Cruzz27

Oh wait you didnt say shoot, hahahs good grief maybe I nees more sleep :p

AS88

Staff member

AS88

Staff member

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts