The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EleanorUnicorn

eleanor.jpg

I can't believe I found this, this is a big deal to share with you guys but I haven't always had long blonde hair.. This is me out clubbing when I was 14 with my pink mohican :D and yes, the peroxide underneath the pink dye was so bright that it actually glowed in the dark.. If you look closely, you can also see a heart that my sister shaved into the side of my head :) I think I prefer my hair now though, don't think I'd have the guts to shave my hair and stick it up with wood glue again :p

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
standalone

THIS IS FOR YOU ELLIE :D:D:D:D:p

*drools* WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *pants like a dog for 2 minutes*

A minute after the panting: ....err, uh...sorry... about that. :oops: .....I'll be....leaving...now.... *walks away embarrassed with head down*

A.Auditore

maybe...
*drools* WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *pants like a dog for 2 minutes*

A minute after the panting: ....err, uh...sorry... about that. :oops: .....I'll be....leaving...now.... *walks away embarrassed with head down*
You are a weirdo chief.... but thats why i <3 yew

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Here is an updated photo of me now......
JustDave.jpg

536191_261654557258245_93500100_n.jpg
.....eeyup... old photo from like a couple months ago, i had an afro and a beard, i was just looking like a bum lol. Sorry if I look like a douche, cuz of the whole phone in mirror/cap on sideways look. I'm not one of those swagfags, trust me.
1. You do not look like a douche (yes, even with the hat).
2. I always forget you're not really an Argonian. XD
3. My hair is to straight to be a 'fro. [napolean dynamite voice]Luckyyyy.[/napolean dynamite voice]

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
1. You do not look like a douche (yes, even with the hat).
2. I always forget you're not really an Argonian. XD
3. My hair is to straight to be a 'fro. [napolean dynamite voice]Luckyyyy.[/napolean dynamite voice]

1. Yeah I just didn't wanna cast off the impression of being a swagfag in front of a bunch of seemingly intelligent folk. I listen to a lot of rap (I listen to rock and metal too, so don't kill me forums! :eek: ), mainly. I'm not talking about this mainstream plops Hop, like Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka, Drake, Mac Miller and Nicki Minaj. I'm talking about actual Hip Hop like 2Pac, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem, Common, Nas, Proof (from D12, Eminem's group), Mos Def, Biggie, Kanye west (his old stuff, not now) Talib Kweli, Akala, ect. Where they're actually clever with their words and have meaning in their lyrics. So I sometimes tend to act in the mannerisms of Hip Hop culture....so that's why I had my hat turned sideways

2. I'm not really an Argonian, correct....but I AM a werecrocodile in the full moon :p

3. My hair is curly as fluff so I can grow a white boy fro easily. But it's a real bitch to comb down in the morni....scratch that, my hair refuses to cooperate almost ALL the time. So even though my fro looks pretty cool when it stops being a stubborn asshole, enjoy your easy to comb straight hair.

Harc

Big Hog
Me in my army combat uniform (Grundy face)
View attachment 3211
Me in my battle dress uniform (normal but sorta old)
View attachment 3212
Just to let you guys know. I'm not in the army, I'm in ROTC I was 13 in these pictures. Now I'm 14, and I'm the commanding officer of my middle schools ROTC unit. I will be going to medical school, after I get a college degree and then ill join the army and become a medical officer (doctor)

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Facebook%20Female_web_V.jpg

Ah, the beauties of the Facebook default XD

Can't find any good pictures, and I'm not one of the girls on here that just takes a picture and it looks really good XD

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I was trying so hard to get my dog to look at the camera, but she's a rebel :sadface:
Photo21.jpg

And for kicks and giggles my brother and I on Christmas:
Picture1-40.png

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Haha the cat I just got from the shelter is just like that. Much like me, anti cameras! :p
I was trying to snap my fingers behind my computer to get her to look in the right direction, but that just made her squirm more. Our relationship is kind of like this:
tumblr_m2ldtu6cSF1rsk8gwo1_500.gif

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I was trying to snap my fingers behind my computer to get her to look in the right direction, but that just made her squirm more. Our relationship is kind of like this:
tumblr_m2ldtu6cSF1rsk8gwo1_500.gif

Haha, well the cat I got (and named Sierra), is pretty laid back and loving. Whenever you try to point a camera at her she just casually turns her head and is like, "Seriously maaaan, no." :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts