OOC The End's Secrets

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Navare

Savage Spirit
    The End's Secrets
    The skies burn a fierce red as hellfire descends upon Tamriel, dragons roaming the skies.​
    Werewolves have lost the ability to change at will, becoming mindless beasts,​
    While the dead lie restless in their graves.​
    Daedra march the provinces, slaying and destroying all before them;​
    And though heroes rise to the challenge, all thus far have fallen, even the mighty Dragonborn,​
    Becoming nothing more, than a mindless, undead, puppet.​
    Is this the end for Tamriel and all her people? Or will a hero rise to the challenge?​
    Summary: The year is 4E 220. All of Tamriel has fallen to the might of the Daedra, the Empire which had overcome the mighty Stormcloaks only 12 years ago, once again brought to its knees, while the Aedra have all but vanished. The Dragonborn, slayer of Alduin and Miraak, lies in a grave, rotting away like so many countless others who have fallen at the unrelenting force of the Daedra. The guilds of Skyrim quickly fell apart, the members disbanding in hope of survival, or just for a little more time with their precious loved ones. Rumours persist of a safe haven, where the summerset isles still stand, the Aldmeri Dominion refusing to fall, even when pushed onto its last legs. Though few sailors still provide transport from cities such as Anvil, any hope of surviving seems to lie with making your way to the Isles. Unless of course, somebody, or somebodies, would rather try and stop the daedra? But with no heroes left, who will rise to the challenge?

And the worst part? They say the daedra don’t actually kill you, but they take your soul. You become nothing more than a conduit of power, living out an eternity of agonizing pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    So…this is my first stab at creating a roleplay. Just an idea I had, which I tried to refine, and which will hopefully develop into something very fun!

(Also, since this is my first attempt at running a roleplay, if anyone would like to help me co-run it, maybe even assist with some plot development, it would be greatly appreciated! :) )

Anyway, onto all the fun rules and shizz.

1: No Godmodding, giving your characters super powers, weapons, armour, etc. Give your character reasonable abilities and skills. Do not make them knowledgeable of information they cannot possibly know. A realistic character with believable flaws and weaknesses is much more likeable and interesting.

2: Please try to remain active in the thread. Post regularly, at the very least once every other day. If you need to leave for any amount of time, please be sure to let me know.

3: Please try to use proper spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. Type your posts in a word processor for proof reading if it will help. This makes posts easier and better to read.

4: For this roleplay I would like some darker characters along with good characters, in the hope of creating conflicting morals. Though heroes may want to try and save everyone, darker characters may fight purely for survival.

5: This is a MATURE thread, rated 18+. Profanity, violence, disturbing images, and sexual themes will be included, so please be advised. So long as any profanity or sexual themes are included both tastefully, reasonably and at the best of discretion they will be accepted.

6: The characters will meet up in the town of Whiterun in the beginning, so please give a logical reason as to why your character would be there. Also, past relationships with other characters are fine, as long as both roleplayers agree mutually on it. For example, perhaps you and another character were good friends before the daedra marched upon the land, and have simply been sticking together ever since.

7: This is a post apocalyptic roleplay. As such, characters will be forced to make decisions which are strongly against their morales, or may even result in death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Recruiting is now Closed!
    Cast:​
    Navare as Ruran Tristyn
    Destiny as Destiny "Nightmare"
    Felidae as Felidae Lioria
    Kimrisvik as Fenrir
    Blitzz as ...​
    Daryl Dixon as Eve
    Majir-Dar as Majir-Dar
    Snoball as Father Dumas

CC’s should be submitted in the following format:
    Name:
    Race:
    Laterality:
    Marital Status:
    Religion:
    Past Allegiances:
    Alignment:
    Class:
    Appearance:
    Armour:
    Weapons:
    Personality:
    Fears:
    Ambitions:
    Bio:
    Colour Claim:

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Name: Ruran Tristyn

Sex: Male

Race: Breton, Vampire

Laterality: Right handed

Marital Status: Single

Religion: Though he believes both the Aedra and Daedra do exist, he does not worship and of the gods.

Past Allegiances: The Dark Brotherhood

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Class: Assassin

Appearance: Ruran is quite tall for a Breton, standing at 5'11". He is of athletic build, with the typical pale complexion of a vampire. His eyes are blood red and his face is gaunt and thin, covered by a goatee beard. His brown hair flows down to his shoulders.

Armour: He wears a long black cloak, cape and hood, the seams of which are blood red. He also wears a dark armoured tasset, and ebony gauntlets with specially designed sharp fingertips, used for tearing through anything. Atop his shoulders rest dark silver shoulder plates with red engraving. Although this added armour slows him down slightly, he is still extremely quick and enjoys the benefits of the added armour.

Weapons: His main weapons are his gauntlets, though he is also highly skilled with the two daggers which rest on the back of his belt, at his waist.

Personality: Ruran is competent and highly intelligent, though he is as merciless as they come. He feels no remorse, and is very secretive. He doesn't really play well with others, unless he benefits greatly from it.

Fears: Losing those he has bonded with. Though it is a fear that has not affected him in a very long time, he knows deep down that he could not bear to lose someone close to him again. He also isn't a big fan of water.

Ambitions: His old self merely wanted to find that perfect girl and settle down, but his vampiric self seeks knowledge and power.

Bio: Ruran was once a good man, brought up by an innocent Mother and Father, who lived a poor, but in their eyes, good life. But Ruran always wanted more than this, as he was extremely ambitious. At an early age he got involved with the wrong type of people, realising that there were...quicker ways to make money in life than what he knew. He quickly picked up on being stealthy, stealing to help his parents get by.

All went well for some time, and Ruran believed he was untouchable. But he realised he simply wasn't earning enough for his parents to keep surviving. He left home when he was 18, and quickly became part of the Dark Brotherhood. It was here that his skills were honed, and also when he designed the gauntlets, which soon earned their first kill. A kill that changed Ruran. Up to this point, he still had a decent conscience. There was hope for the lad, he only needed someone to save him from this twisted life of earning money for killing, all to keep his parents under a roof.

But when one joins the Brotherhood, there are agreements made. To cut a long story short, Ruran's conscience vanished in one night. The same night his parents died. The same night his gauntlets earned their first, and second kill. After this, Ruran just didn't care. He was risky, killing anyone, anyway. If you wanted someone killed, but had no qualms as to how it was done, Ruran was your man.

This life continued for a few more years, until he was rescued from his madness by a group of vampires. They trained him to be competent once again, making him a vampire in the process. He now only cares for himself, but remnants of who he used to be still persist, and maybe, just maybe, he can still be saved. Then again, being so cold and secretive, it can be hard to know what goes on in his head.

Colour Claim: Green

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    I'd be very happy to help in this roleplay. I had a roleplay I was running similar to this when I first started role-playing, it was my first roleplay ever. Which in hindsight was not the brightest idea for me to do, but anyway. I would be happy to help and participate in this roleplay.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    This looks good. I'd like to join, but I'm moving houses and have more exams coming up. Exams are likely almost over, since my school term is, but I have been busy and inactive for a while.

If I were allowed to join my character would be darker, not entirely evil, but very dark.

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Sounds good. Would you guys like to post your CC's? As for the exams and such, I'm sure we'll manage Daryl :p

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    I'll post a CC when I get some time. But it won't be for the next few hours I don't think.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Destiny

The Fox
    Hmm interesting....

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I have a few questions that will help me create my CC.

1) First and the least important question, can I reserve the color white?

2) Secondly, which Daedric prince is causing this?

3) Third. How long has this been going on?

4) Are they everywhere roaming about, have any/how many cities have fallen? If James wanted to go for a walk what are the chances of him ending up in the soul cairn?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Daryl! I didn't even see you here! You've been gone for a while, how ya been? :D

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Good questions Daryl ;)

1) Yes, absolutely.

2) I'd rather not spoil this just yet, but I will say this; Who said only one Daedric prince was involved?

3) Approximately 10 years

4) A majority of Tamriel has fallen, with few strongholds scattered throughout the provinces. I had only really planned on exploring Skyrim, Cyrodiil and the Summerset Isles during this, but who knows what other provinces our characters may venture in to.

As for James and his walk, I would recommend he bring several weapons with him, and maybe some backup. His chances of ending up in the soul cairn if travelling alone are quite high.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    Would you mind if I apply for a spot as well? It looks like a pretty interesting idea for a roleplay.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Ok so I think I am gonna put in a CC for this, its a fantastic idea and I'd like to be a part of it

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I've been good Blitz, and thank you for answering my questions Navare.
    CC will up should be up today or tomorrow, but if not it will be the weekend.

Destiny

The Fox
    I'll also post my CC when I find the time to... ^.^ Reserve me a spot plz!! I really like this rp

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Navare

Savage Spirit
    No problem Felidae and Blitz, I eagerly await your CC's. Same to you Daryl, and of course Destiny.

I thought Fenrir was quite interesting Kimrisvik, but it's completely up to you :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts