The dumbest thing you done in game....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Umbranar

Skyrim related: Played some more BF3 after completing Main Quest after 100 hours of gameplay on multi characters...i tried to quicksave multiple times in multiplayer.

In skyrim: passing by giants for the first time, looking at them and accidentally Fus the mammoth...i went into orbit.

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
Dumbest thing I've done is kill a chicken in my very first play through...which got me a bounty and the town uprised against me. I killed half the NPC's in Riverwood before paying off my bounty to a Whiterun Guard. I played half the main quest before I realized I missed some good side quests because I had killed them. That was the end of my first character.

Yesterday I bought the dwemer-styled house Vindrel Hall in Markarth and had the idea to decorate it with random dwemer artifacts I had been collecting from the ruins. I dropped a bunch of stuff out of my inventory onto the floor and began to painstakingly grab and hover said artifacts onto tables and other surfaces for about an hour and a half until perfect. I had taken all the regular bowls, plates, cups and utensils and replaced them with golden dwemer dishware. My house was perfect and right before I was able to take a picture of my work..

...my finger slipped and I Fus Ro Dah'd it all across the room. Forks were flying at my face and gyros were bouncing off the walls ._.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Yesterday I bought the dwemer-styled house Vindrel Hall in Markarth and had the idea to decorate it with random dwemer artifacts I had been collecting from the ruins. I dropped a bunch of stuff out of my inventory onto the floor and began to painstakingly grab and hover said artifacts onto tables and other surfaces for about an hour and a half until perfect. I had taken all the regular bowls, plates, cups and utensils and replaced them with golden dwemer dishware. My house was perfect and right before I was able to take a picture of my work..

...my finger slipped and I Fus Ro Dah'd it all across the room. Forks were flying at my face and gyros were bouncing off the walls ._.

Oh man! That's such a shame! :sadface:

Chezzy

I used to play FPS games once...
I was in solitude talking with the imperial leader, I Fus Ro Dah'd him accidentally and then had everyon on me... Because I didn't seem to have a last save I ran around the place because being scared I forgot the way out. I went through a door and then I came to a dead end :sadface: had to run back through the line of 6 guards got killled, ...it had autosaved when I went through the door. So I had to attempt to run past them all again, I managed to escape with a 1000 bounty on the solitude street. Dodging arrows I run towards the exit, more and more guards firing arrows (restoration spells for the win lol) I think I managed to final escape the guards when I reached Marthall lol (low low low stamina mage guy)... I didn't dare go back for a few days lol

brandon

I just finished the Wabbajack quest and I wanted to play around with my new toy. So I'm going towards a bandit hideout and see one of them raining arrows down on me. I circle strafe around the tower to get a good shot, charge the staff and then fire one of those glowing red balls of random doom.

So as the shot is flying through the air, Aela thinks it might be a good idea to run in front of it and pull out her bow. The shot hits her and... she turned into a sweetroll.

This is taking into account that she was wearing my Saviors Hide, the Shield of Ysgrammor, and had my Dawnbreaker. Yeah, so... I didn't think she could actually die. Nope, I was definitely wrong.

I ate that sweetroll before reloading my game btw.
she wouldve turned back in a few minutes i went through whiterun turning all the guards into goats bunnies and chickens. then one turned into a deadric lord and killed me lol.

Wanderer

I was chasing butterflies not really paying attention and ran into the middle of a herd of mammoths. They got really upset and I got to reload my game.

thraashman

While fighting a Dragon Priest (I'm fairly sure it was Krosis) in front of a word wall. I first kill the dragon. Then face the Priest and he proceeds to pummel me with Fireballs. I run like mad drinking potions. I manage to trick him off the nearest cliff. I then spend 15 minutes looking over the edge of the cliff summoning Flame Atronachs to attack him and shooting at him with Firebolt. I slowly and painstakingly kill him.

I then immediately walk forward off the cliff killing myself ... before saving.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
everyone has done it I am on Shadowmere, I pass a set of wolves and I look over my shoulder to see how far back they are and We tumble over a cliff, It was so beautiful with the cliff, aurora sky, cliff, aurora sky, cliff, sky, sickening thud, slide, slide, stream

I just had another idiotic moment. I cast the Frost Cloak spell and sprinted into a large group of townsfolk gathered outside and basically partyboy'd them to death ._. I am officially a frost troll, of sorts.

BlackRat

I'd been playing a lot of "Dead Island" over the last couple of months... then stood in line to get Skyrim at 11 AM.

Rush home.
First game.
Play through intro, jaw hanging open.
Figure I'm getting used to the controls.
Reach Riverbend.
First guy I talk to... I hit the left trigger... and get beat down.
Restart.

brandon

I just had another idiotic moment. I cast the Frost Cloak spell and sprinted into a large group of townsfolk gathered outside and basically partyboy'd them to death ._. I am officially a frost troll, of sorts.
lol that is awesome. i messed up and cast the flame cloak spell in riften i had just stolen my first thing and thought i had calm but it was flame cloak and fried the guard and the store owner to crispy people bites. had to reload cause i wouldnt get paid for job other wise.

Shew

I just hit an alltime new stupid.... I completed the battle for solitude and tried to return to my house there only to find the door locked I left the key in the bedside safe and can never get it back...

Shew

tragic really i had just completed my move from my other houses all my trophies and gear, my dragon priest masks, my wife and now its behind a door I can't even pick

Shew

its fine I was preparing a new playthrough anyway as I had completed evrything but the unending infinite quests

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts