The dumbest thing you done in game....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ill wil

I MEAN TO SAY "WHAT IS THE DUMBEST THING YOU HAVE DONE IN THIS GAME WHILE PLAYING IT?"

Trying to fight Krosis The Dragon Priest at level 30

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Stopped when the stupid bandit asked me to stop while he was on his knee. He sprang up and killed me in one shot. Got a third-person camera view to have a good look at my character being stabbed in the stomach. And I was at full health too... That's why I never stop when they beg me to stop.

ill wil

Stopped when the stupid bandit asked me to stop while he was on his knee. He sprang up and killed me in one shot. Got a third-person camera view to have a good look at my character being stabbed in the stomach. And I was at full health too... That's why I never stop when they beg me to stop.
good one...:)

ill wil

Hex, you should know better than to put the word "knee" anywhere in a post.

For me, it was probably taking on a mammoth at a low level. I was swarmed instantaneously by mammoths and giants.
You know I tried to fight one of them with Mehrunes Razor thinking I could kill it with a instant kill.

LordTalos

First time playing I thought it was a good idea to go attack a giant with my steel dagger, I died instant being thrown into the air

skindog

[quote="Trying to fight Krosis The Dragon Priest at level 30[/quote]

I'm still only level 28 (don't question it, I have over 30 hours of gameplay, I'm just a pro at wasting time) and I took out Krosis easy with my fully sick Daedric warhammer ;)

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
Lol. Try to pick a lock in front of a guard. Then accidentally refuse to pay bounty. FML

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Blasting Heimskr in plain view because he was annoying the hell out of me spouting off about Talos every time I went up to Dragonsreach to use the enchanting table. That felt soooo good. Unfortunately I was not about to go to jail though so I reloaded lol.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I use to rob hunters in the wild until I took an arrow to the knee.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Remember i am a xbox player for this one.... decided I didn't want to have Alduin dead yet and went to do a reload and realised I just lost 2 days worth of playtime because I had been loading my autosave

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Whilst on a certain quest in Markarth, in an area i should'nt be, my quest was complete and i was heading out got to the last room, just had to sneak past a couple of guards!! Then it happened instead of pressing S to back up, i pressed Z and force shouted the guard! A Bounty of 5 came up in the top left of the screen i thought ahh np, then when the guard challanged me i thought ahh i'll pay later, tab'ed out the conversation, the guards did'nt like it thus proceeded a Benny Hill type like mad dash through Markarth, with every single guard after me for the massive 5 bounty, i got to the gate and when the loading screen came up, i was outside and so were about 10 guards all goind stabby stabby!! i had to reload...............................

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
Hiring lydia when I was using magic.

I just burned her ._. by accident.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Chasing a dragon across the landscape, and not realising quite how steep a particular mountain was. Goodbye legs. :sadface:

saffers

mine was trying to take over whiterun by killing every guard one by one unnoticed, then i take all of their helmets, dump their bodies in water, and put the helmets in my house, It isn't working

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts