The dumbest thing you done in game....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SaveVsBedWet

Mashing keys in an absurdly pompous 1st level melee with a mammoth and wondering why the mammoth did the Heavy Charge I was expecting instead of Dr. D'Irsei.

It wasn't until she was firmly stuck to the bottom of the animal's foot that I remembered that she wasn't Commander Shepard and Skyrim was not her favorite place on the Citadel.

Just play one game...at - a - time.

Solitude

Inactive
accidentaly hitting the shout button while facing a guard in whiterun, then the guards start attacking those children running around...

accidentaly hitting the shout button while facing a guard in whiterun, then the guards start attacking those children running around...
I was playing tag with the children of solitude once and my hand slipped. Next thing you know, I did a fire breath shout on all of the children I was chasing. I don't know what the problem was, people are trippin. Those kids are immortal anyway.

Well no one will believe mine :p

I used to store all my belongings in Jorvaskar when I had no cash to buy my own house at early game. Storing tons of my belongings in the Harbinger's room especially as I thought it was safe because since I am the Harbinger and the whole place should be mine.

Too many things stored and I got lazy to carry them away to Breezehome when I purchased it. Therefore, I just continued storing in different chest, wardrobe, drawers, end tables and etc. sorting them out by types.

After 155 hours of gameplay, I came back to store items as usual and what happened is, one of my chest with my stored items are all gone! what is left is 105 greater soul gems in there and the rest are gone lol. as the chest reset back to giving the same old beginner's items when I loot it for the first time.

Things I lost, you wont believe.

1) 205 dragon bones
2) 155 dragon scales
3) about 50 black soul gems
4) about 300-400 petty, common soul gems each
5) 106 grand soul gems
6) All my scrolls of magics that I stored in them, more than 160 of them i guess.
7) about 90 Daedra Hearts
8) All my Ingots and Ores

Well, I tried to find back my last save to get all those things back but what happen is, if I load back, i go back all the way when i play it at the 95th hour of my gameplay.

I decided, we move on, carry all the last pl***z of items from the end tables, wardrobes and drawers where all my unique items and other stuffs are and bring it all the way to breezehome in one round trip. Walked like a bloody zombie all the way LOL.

bananban

Trying to fight Krosis The Dragon Priest at level 30

Trying to beat Krosis at level 8 or 9... that was a mistake (though I didn't know he was there when I went to Shearpoint). I exacted my revenge by level 20, though. Fus Ro Dah'd him off the cliff and filled him up with arrows from my trusty bow.

Stupidest thing ever... I think that was when I got lost on my way to Riverwood for the first time because I didn't understand the quest markers. I ended up in Falkreath and Rorikstead before I managed to find Riverwood.

1. killed the chicken..
2. interrupted a execution (where the hell do all those guards come from??) -died when i was ganged up on and stabbed in the back..- didnt help that i was wearing the skimpy foresworn furs
3. tried to outrun a giant with no stamina.
4. stole a horse in front of another horse.
5. shot the jarl of whiterun cause he wouldnt shut up.

Vraek

probably when riding shadowmere high in some mountains searching for some shrine or another, and going
"Ooh, that rock looks like a ramp, I wonder what happens if I make my horse jump off it" Was faced with my dragonscale-clad idiocy racing a horse corpse down a cliff for 20 seconds -.-

Siah

I just got the final word in the whirlwind sprint shout, walked outside on a wide platform above a cliff, and decided to try it out.... straight off the 80ft drop. totally misjudged the distance there >.>

Skyrimosity

Shooting an orc in the face in the middle of the orc fort near Markarth while surrounded by other orcs in guard towers and orc guards with warhammers. Worst. Mistake. Ever.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Paying the visitor's tax to get into Riften.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts