• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Lucas hadn't made it far along his way when he heard something happening back toward the camp. Feed body or curiosity? His mind wouldn't rest, and he turned around quickly heading back toward the camp. On the ground lay the Khajiit that he had run into earlier. He was bleeding badly. It looked delicious.

Gods dammit, Lucas, he scolded himself. He looked up toward the camp and saw a dark figure with an axe raised toward the woman he had very nearly feasted upon earlier. He took a deep breath, weighed his options, and then quickly regreted the choice he made, "Dark elf! Watch your back!" He covered his mouth as the dark beast shot a glance at him; malice in its eyes.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Kir was running. "Damn, I knew something wasn't right." Like a blur, running silently no matter if he stepped upon leaves or twigs, he rushed passed a frightened looking breton and a wounded khajiit. He muttered a healing spell as he passed and rushed toward the figure. It's eyes looked from the breton to him. "You...I gain the honor of mutilating your corpse!" It forgot about the dark female and rushed it's hated enemy roaring with terrible fury. Kir drew his weapons, Ancient's Wrath and The Silent Blade. The dark elf was now aware of the danger, "I have to keep it away from her. Protect her, they're not ready to face them."

Ilya

Article Writer
    Just as Shade was about to leave she caught the unmistakably putrid smell that could only be a creature of the Abyss. At the same instant she heard a voice call out to her, "Dark elf! Watch your back!". While drawing her weapons she quickly cast a levitation spell. But by the time she was up safely, her attacker was engaging another quarry. "You...I gain the honor of mutilating your corpse!" he gurgled in his gutteral voice. Shade despised creatures of the Abyss, and wanted nothing more then the satifaction of sending it back where it came from!

With a wicked spark in her eye and a devlish grin, she hit the ground running in hot pursuit of the rancid beast!Consumed by the lust for battle she was unprepared for the sight before her. It was Kir! She was shocked for a split second. A light-hearted smile took over her delicate features, but only for an instant before it was quickly replaced with a grimace as she took the butt of an axe in the stomach. She tried to shake it off but collapsed to her knees despite her effort; gasping for air.

Kir the Silent

Kir saw the Dark Elf hit and anger flooded through him. With daedly grace his blades spun striking the creature. However It was powerful and deflected the flurry of blows. Kir jumped back and bowed at his waist, his infamous taunt. It worked. The creature was furious and charged with the brutal axe. Kir deflicted it with a smile and spun around, went under it's legs and slashed across its back. It roared, "Rahhh! Damn you to the Abyss mortal! You cannot win!" It turned and swung with all of it's fel might and magic. Kir realized his mistake and blocked, but the impact he knew broke his left wrist. Kir staggered back his defenses momentarily broken. The creature saw it's chance and rushed the mortal that had caused so much trouble for its master.

Lucas watched everything happen before his eyes. It was all very strange and interesting, but he was a pacifist. They have no need for me here, he thought, I should be on my way. He drew himself back into the shadows and found the unconsious Khajiit, feeding on his blood silently and briefly. "Thank you," Lucas nodded at the furry body before him, "you have nourished me. I very much regret having to do that." With that, he ran off to find a place to sit with his thoughts for a while.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC can it be morning now or is it still night?

Ilya

Article Writer
    Shade watched in awe as Kir danced around the beast with the utmost grace. It was a mesmerising spectacle to say the least. She found herself wanting to chuckle as he taunted the foul being with a low bow, however she was still trying to regain her breath.

All of a sudden the creature staggered Kir back leaving him vulnerable. She knew if there was ever a time she was needed, it was now. Mustering all the strength she could, she took a deep breath and charged at the beasts back. Bringing her dagger up in her right hand she jumped on the creatures back and wedged it between his neck and shoulder. He let out one of the most feral growls she had ever heard and began thrashing uncontrollably before ripping her off his back and throwing her. She went tumbling through the air until a tree abruptly broke her flight. Her head was spinning as she tried, vainly, to regain her footing. All seemed lost as her world went black.

Kir the Silent

Kir did a backflip away from the creature and saw the breton fleeing, "Damn. Thanks for the help." The dark elf had saved him but took a pwerful blow after wounding the creature. She was now still upon the ground and Kir was furious. He worried it may try to finish her, but he had the creature's full attention. He snapped his wrist back into place and proceded to again do his blade dance. His sword and dagger blirred with a deadly grace, but could find no opening. "These things a powerful and skilled. We're almost at a deadlock." Kir could almost reach him with his dagger but the adavntage of reach was not his. Grimly Kir knew what he had to do to defeat the creature and save her. He again attacked, but left a small opening in his defense. The creature saw it...and exploited it. As It's axe bit into Kir's ribcage, it saw the fatal flaw it had just made. Kir smiled bloodily, "Gotcha!" By allowing himself to take a wound, the creature was in reach of his wicked dagger. "They always focus more on the sword." The dagger sunk into the creature's artery in it's shoulder. One of the few chinks in It's demonic armor hidden under the black robes. With a pained grunt Kir spun around, the axe fell from his side, and he swung his sword in almost an artistic manner. The sword cleaved into the creature neck halfway through, as it gurgled it's last. "You...have not...won..." It's death rattle sounding as It fell to the ground with a heavy thud. Then Kir stumbled back and braced himself against a tree, looking at the creature's corpse. He sheathed his weapons and held his wounded side. It was bleeding badly and he didn't know if he had the strength to heal it. As he slumped to the ground he looked to the dark elf as she started to stir and smiled.

OCC: Its night still, but your character has been healed, he can awaked at anytime.

Ilya

Article Writer
    Her head spinning, she fought to regain conciousness. She could barely make out where she was or what she was doing, but she knew she had to get up. Fighting the overpowering urge to fall back into the darkness, she began to move. First her legs, then her arms until finally she was able to roll herself over onto her stomach.

Shade cringed as she felt the pain return in her abdomen from the axe. Slowly, she pulled herself to her hands and knees groaning all the while. Blood trickled from the back of her head through her silvery hair, down the sides of her cheeks. Feeling incredibly queasy as she lifted her head, she tried with everything she had to focus. Though it was blurry, she could see a form propped up agaisnt a tree and immediatly knew it to be Kir. Making her way to him slowly, she fiddled around in a pouch, pulling out her last healing potion. "Here..." she mumbled as she handed him the bottle. She could hang on no longer and fell in a heap next to him.

Kir the Silent

Kir caught her as she sank to the ground. He wasn't sure if he was holding her up or the other way around. He drank the potion, feeling a small surge of vitality. He cast his shadow spell to conceal them and fell into a dreamless sleep.

AtomicDonut

Olaf was still uncertain if these new figures were legitimate. He was not trying to stay hidden, the Bosmer just walked a few yards behind Daran to be safe. The path they took reminded Olaf of home, mossy cobblestones at their feet, dark atmosphere with a fair amount of Torchbugs. "Where are we going, Daran?" Olaf shouted at the man from behind. It startled Daran, for he knew he was being followed on cart, but not on foot. There was a moment of silence, but Daran recognized the Bosmer from the Winking Skeever.

Kir the Silent

Daran laughed, "I nearly roasted you with a fireball boy, stop skulking around and walk beside me." He waited for the bosmer to catch up before he resumed walking. "If you would have stayed with the others you would have been able to read the map. We are headed to a cave that only opens once every seven hundred years." Daran turned down a barely visible path through the woods. He summoned an orb of magelight after nearly colliding with a tree. "That's better. I was headed there to await the rest of the group, but you are a welcome sight." Daran paused in a clearing, then sat down on a rock and pulled out a bottle. "You can gather the firewood while I drink some rum." Daran laughed.

Ilya

Article Writer
    Shade awoke late the next morning. Her head spinning and body feeling broken. When she finally managed to open her eyes, she realized she was practically laying on Kir. Startled; she tried to sit up on her own but she couldn't find the strength. She looked at him sheepishly and weighed her options. She was weak...if there was anything in the world she hated more, it was showing weakness! However, she couldn't deny needing his help. Having no other choice she swallowed her pride and strarted nudging him with her elbow. "Kir!...." she said softly. "Wake up, I can't move with you half on me!" she snorted. With a slight groan he opened his eyes.

Kir the Silent

The first thing Kir noticed was the dark elf on top of him he blushed and hid it as well as he could, finally he recovered his wit. "It seems your the one on top of me." His eyes sparkled and he felt much better, where his wound once was still hurt however. He stood quickly helping her to her feet as well. "Sorry, but you did kind of passed out. I managed to catch you and conceal use before doing the same." Kir looked into her eyes for a moment. He then turned to where the vreature had died only to find the body gone. The only sign that the body had been there was dead grass. As if it's body and blood has poisoned the ground. He walked over to the grass and picked up his infamous dagger, memories flooded through him. He felt the dark elf's eyes upon him without turning around so he wouldnt blush he asked, "What's your name?" Inside he chastized himself. "Dammit, control your emotions. Peace and silence. Like the dark of midnight. How can someone affect me like this? She's...differemt from others."

Ilya

Article Writer
    "It seems you're the one on top of me." he said with a smile. "Only because I haven't the strength to move on my own!!" she shot back in an attempt to mask her embarassment. She groaned as Kir gently helped her to her feet. "Sorry, but you did kind of pass out. I managed to catch you and conceal us before doing the same." She met his stare and was entranced once more before he directed his attention toward the dead spot on the ground left by the beast. She watched intently as he walked over to retrieve his dagger. With his back to her he asked, "What's your name?". Shade wondered if he even took note to the gash in the back of her head and knew then that she would have to ask for his help if she were to get any. This wasn't easy for her, but again she swallowed her pride and said, "My name is Shade and I'm afraid I won't be much use to you if I don't get help.".

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle awoke feeling cold. it was morning now and the birds were singing a graceful tune. Lyle stood and started walking. Before he could even reach the streets he fell face first in the mud. Lyle chuckled embarrassed,he then put his arms under his body. he pushed himself up to only fall backwards to the hard floor. " Hahaha, nice and slow now Lyle, you don't wanna break anything". Lyle then got on his knees and reached up to grab a tree branch. he pulled himself up only to hear the cracking of the tree branch. The branch broke and Lyle fell again. Lyle looked up at sky and said " Really!?!?!?" Lyle then wobbled over to the tree he slept by and put his back against it. He stood up using the tree trunk as support. He was now finally up and able to walk now. he strolled around the road trying to figure out what happened. He dismissed the thought and now wanted to sit down. he climbed the nearest tree( using his claws so there would be no way he could slip.) he sat on the biggest branch and wondered what happened again. " Sabretooth attack maybe?" said lyle rubbing the scar on his back. He then started to play with his tail as he was thinking. Lyle really wasn't paying any attention to what is around him, he just chills in the tree.

Kir the Silent

"It seems you're the one on top of me." he said with a smile. "Only because I haven't the strength to move on my own!!" she shot back in an attempt to mask her embarassment. She groaned as Kir gently helped her to her feet. "Sorry, but you did kind of pass out. I managed to catch you and conceal us before doing the same." She met his stare and was entranced once more before he directed his attention toward the dead spot on the ground left by the beast. She watched intently as he walked over to retrieve his dagger. With his back to her he asked, "What's your name?". Shade wondered if he even took note to the gash in the back of her head and knew then that she would have to ask for his help if she were to get any. This wasn't easy for her, but again she swallowed her pride and said, "My name is Shade and I'm afraid I won't be much use to you if I don't get help.".

Kir cursed himself. He should have realized she had an injury sooner. The dull throbbing pain in his ribs and Shade affecting his normally quick wits and keen observations. "Sorry Shade. Here," Kir got up and walked over to her. I have the strength to heal her, but it will hurt me. Kir made the decision without thinking at all. He walked over to her, "Now don't stab me. I swear I'm not going to do anything ill towards you." He said smiling. He cautiously reach his hand to her forehead. He placed it softly there and said, "Now give me your hand." As she hesitantly reached out he said, "Trust me. I wouldn't hurt you." He put his other hand in hers before looking into her eyes for a moment. Do not blush, he said to himself. He closed his eyes and started the healing spell he had used on her early that night. "You were very brave to help me. I thank you." That was a word he wasn't used to saying to anyone but his family. He had no friends, but such was the life he chose. He felt his wound starting to pain him and re-open. As he finished he let one of his hands fall to his side and the other griped his once again bleeding injury. It was worth it, he told himself. It wasn't bleeding to badly, but there was a small trickle dripping from his hand to the ground.