• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Haunting, eh? Interesting.

Delusional

Alright, here's some I pulled for Gidian.

First, we've got Last Stand. Loud, dark and intense. 'nuff said.

Second, there's Dark Ages. As implied by the name, 'tis dark.

Third, there's Armada. Not as dark, but a very intense and dramatic song. Has some interesting elements. One of my personal favorites.

Fourth, we've got Sons of War. Once again, intense and dramatic. See the recurring motif here?

Finally, just because there's too many songs out of this pool of cinematic music (and everything else) I could choose, we have All Is Hell That Ends Well. Starts off slow and soothing, but quickly escalates and ends in a verse of dubstep (yay for epic contrast).

I've got some wonderful ideas for Skadi, but I'll compile those in a later post. Most of Gidian's are TSFH because frankly, they have a plethora of music that seems to just perfectly fit him.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    All of those fit him in some way. I actually have all of them but the top one on my phone :D

All is Hell That Ends Well fits him the best. There are a few more I have that fit him just as well, but that one... that one is GREAT. I can't believe I didn't think of it on my own o_O

Staff member
    Can I expect the songs for Skadi tonight? Or will it be awhile?

Delusional

Alright, here's Skadi's lineup. Quite the diverse selection.

First, we've got Magnan Imus. A very diverse song, I thought it would suit Skadi's "haunting" or diverse personality on at least some level.

Second, there's Mercy in Darkness. Very eerie song.

Third, there's Little Ben. Kinda strange, eerie, soothing song.

Fourth, there's Divinius Consensio. Another diverse song, with a super-climatic end.

And finally, with a song that branches out of the cinematic music bubble I've been delving in for the most part, we have Tempered Steel. A wind ensemble concert piece, I feel it would fit both Skadi and Gidian well with its contrasting, diverse and intense style. This is one of my absolute favorite wind ensemble concert pieces.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Just finished listening to your suggestions, Del! I need to invest in purchasing every TSFH song ever, but especially those.

Out of of the songs you picked out, I think I would go with Nero for Maere. I felt like it fit her the most. Soft and gentle, and then strong and dramatic, then back to soft again. It fits her well, I think. :D Thanks Delusional!

Delusional

Yeah, I felt Nero would be the best fit for her. No problem! My music library is always available for character theme suggestions.

Delusional

Right? Such a short, yet incredible song. I wasn't quite sure what to pick for Skadi, so I just kinda threw in a bit of everything.

Staff member
    Well, I'm off to sleep. Hopefully Blackdoom and Daryl show some activity tomorrow. Cya

Staff member
    THE TWO STEPS FROM HELL DARK AGES PICTURE IS FROM DEMON'S SOULS!!!!

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Not me. I'm not bothering. I won't be playing it, so watching it would be torture.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I'm still hoping it goes freemium. One day...

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Holy fl*ff The RP moved on maassivvllyylylylylyllyhylyl euifhsdubhi gis HBHUFSDUGBFG

I didn't post for a while in anything, and that was when my last post was. Have I been kicked out? If not, what is happening haha.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Wtf my last post was that "Need a hand post." I swear I had another one, Where Nathan actually does keep it short. HOOOLLYYYLYLYLYLYLYLY

Staff member
    Daryl, you have not been kicked out yet. Your name is till on the board under cast. You're lucky you came back now, because I was going to remove your name after the fight.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I'l get a post up asap, but I don't think I can do so until tomorrow. Can you get a theme for Garret, Del?

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Good. I still have some of my post that I thought I already posted ages ago but didn't, and luckily enough for me it doesn't interfere with what you posted for Nathan. I will post when I get home :)

Delusional

I can do that, blackdoom. Sum Garret's personality up in a few words to give me something to work off and I'll compile a list for him.