• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

GDoe5

The Khajiit male is talking to me. She looked up at the Khajiit. She assessed him; tall, quite lanky. He wore robes, a mage. "Your... adventure. What's in your little... adventure?" her voice was dripping with sarcasm. She smirked; she was turning into Astrid, who she spent so much time around. However, she was curious. Nobody really talked to Chouko anymore. She was too... concealed, alone. She did have a voice, but she had trust issues.

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
    He continues to stutter while thinking "Hmm.. What shoould I say.. Damn! I should have plan this!" He then says "Well ..Er.. There is going into dwemmer ruins with untold riches.. Um... Nord tombs that have undead that want to chop are heads off and... Killing dragons I guess..." He let that sentence out like he was in rush then he quickly silenced himself waiting for a reply. He then asks "Oh well I guess I should ask your name...Um.. Mine is ..Um.. J'mal...Yours is..?"​
    (Oh if you read my bio my guy is very anti-social just to clarify and he doesn't talk like a kahjiit because he grew up in the college so he has a mixed accent.)​

GDoe5

She thought to herself for a second. Obviously, this guy was on his own. He wasn't putting on a disguise, he wasn't a threat. He was trembling nervously, and as it spoke it became apparant. "I guess I can give you... a hand." She smiled again, worried at her own genorosity. "J'mal. My name's Chouko. I know what you're thinking, not very... Khajiit-ish. But, my past is confusing. Leave it at that for now." She looked into his eyes, checking for one last time that he wasn't out to hurt her.

The Alpha returns to the inn after his journey. He walks over to he bar keep and asks for the strongst drink they had.

Ah, a tough one! Ha! Here, this mead was brewed for 450 years at the throat of the world. The only race to ever survive a gulp of this drink.... Was a dwemer. No other's could do it. Replied the barkeep

The Alpha waved him away as he poured the drink. He took a sip of it. Then downed the entire thing in one. Lightweights Said The Alpha

Carcino

He seems confused "Wow... Er.. Well then I guess we should..Um.. Go see if the court wizard or the Jarl needs any help.." he said with less stress. He packed up the rest of his stuff and told her to follow him.

GDoe5

She'd made him confused, and she could see it in his eyes. "Ok. The Jarl is always in need of help, isn't he?" She picked up her *invisible backpack because Skyrim somehow has all this stuff and no bag* and joined his side.

Carcino

He then proceeds out the door and looks around "Er... I kinda don't know my way around..Heh heh... I kinda just got here.. So um... Do you know the way?" he said scratching behind his ear. He is then struck by a arrow "Argh!" He stuttered as he fell to the ground with a silent thud. A man in dark brotherhood armor is spotted and then makes a sprint for the gates.

(Ignore this as it never happend this was made to start another rp on another thread.)

HybridArgonian

Suddenly, a tall argonian male falls through the door, frozen to the bone. Turns out the fool recited ice form backwards and froze himself. When he thawed out, he got out a coin and asked for some mead. The person had red war paint on his nose, so the bartender jokingly asked him "Are you an alcoholic?". The Argonian's face looked as if he was imagining ways to kill the bartender, but he just shrugged it off and drank his mead. He stayed silent, glass greatsword on his back. After his drink, he did a number 1 and then took a nap on the fur rug, absolute blind drunk.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    [Hijinks silently strides through the door and nearly trips over a fellow Argonian who appeared to be dead at his feet. He kneals down to confirm death. Smelling mead and urine, he immediately stands up with a hand to his face, and looks around to see if anyone noticed the man or Hijinks tripping over him. He shrugs and slowly walks away. He stands across the counter and patiently awaits service.]
    "How may I assist you, Argonian?"
    "Yes??"
    [Hijinks shakes his head and motions his hands in front of his face as to say 'I can't speak']
    "Well if you don't need anything, get away from me."

[Feeling frustrated and alone, Hijinks turns away in shame and seats himself next to a window where he stares out into his past *metaphorically speaking*]

zParanoia

A Wood Elf ran right into the bar looking frightened and scared. "What's up with you?", the Bartender chuckles. "Nothing much, just running away from a few guards is all" Erndras managed to say. "What for?" "Pickpocketing about 994 septims" "Want some mead?" "Sure". Erndras drank it all sure enough not knowing what'll come next.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    [Being cold-blooded, the silent Argonian only felt a slight chill.]

Hijinks thought, 'Why the hostility? What have I done to offend?'

[He gestures the barkeep to give The Alpha a drink]

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
    as she sat there,a man walked in wearing dwarven armour with an enchanted dwarven sword and sheild.he sat down next to the nords who by this time were beginning to have a heated discussion.
    "thats it,u wanna go outside and settle this?" said the first one."why go outside when we can do it here"replied the second" and with that he picked up a chair and took a swing at him,but the first nord ducked and the chair missed him and it caught the mysterious mans tankard and knocked it to the floor.
    the mysterious man jumped to his feet "which one of u skeevas is going to pay for that then?" he exclaimed.
    "go drink somewhere else"was the reply he got from one of the nords and within a split second the mysterious man had pulled an ancient dwarven arrow from his back and jabbed right between the eyes of one of the nords...
    "i guess that just leaves you" said the mysterious man,you can buy me another tankard of mead and give me 2 gold for the rudeness you and your unfortunate friend have just shown me or i will extinguish your light too.everyone in the tavern was standing and watching as the mysterious man grabbed the nord round the throat and lifted him in the air.
    "so whats it to be nord?
    the nord swiftly put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the money for the bounty of gold and the money for the mead.and with that,the mysterious man took his mead and sat down as if nothing had happened.

moley25

the mysterious man gets up and walks over to the alpha and pulls out map.he explains that the tresure of the nords can be found at the spot that is marked with an X,and the he would split the treasure with the alpha if he was interested.

moley25

the mysterious man buys the alpha a drink,"the tresure is 1000 gold.its hidden in an ancient nord catacombe.