• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mikey

He finishes his mead and sits the empty glass on the table

Dovah

Ignoring what went on at the other end of the tavern, Rubert kept his eyes on the man that approached him. He refused to stop enjoying his dinner though, and kept on chewing, taking a sip of mead in the process. The fact that little pieces of meat got stuck on his chin didn't bother him though, it would make a nice dessert for later.

"Good" Rubert said, after taking another bite. His mouth was still full, but it didn't stop him from conversating. "If that is all, you can scram now"

Leaning back against the wall, he lifted up his feet, and planted them on the table in front of him. As far as Rubert was concerned, this little get together was over

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Skald chuckles sarcastically, clearly entertained with you. "You take me for a fool." swiftly and suddenly Skald unsheathes a dagger and holds it against Rupert's neck, Skald holds his face close to his. "Trust me, I'am no fool."

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    Rale turns on his stool. "You seem like a fool attacking someone in a tavern, you'll feel like a fool when you're in a jail cell." He smirks, drawing his blade in case the man attacks.

Dovah

A wide grin grew on the Nord's face, as the man threatened him. He looked him into the eyes, as he felt the cold tip of the blade hug the surface of his skin. H had been in these type of situations before.

"You're a fool, trust me" He said, swallowing the rest of his meal. He put down the meat, and simply sat there, doing nothing. With a quick movement, Hubert pulled out an arrow, and pointed it towards the groins area of his 'compagnion'.

"The way I see it, you can either walk away like a man, or you can crawl away with your manhood removed" To emphasise his words, he gently drilled the tip onto his skin, piercing his pants a bit.

Dovah

(sorry, I like to add some humor into my posts every now and then :p )

"Figured as much" Rubert said, as he retracted the arrow, and put it back into it's hold. As he looked to his plate, he saw that the food was gone, and a dog was gnawing on a familliar looking bone. A grunt escaped from his lips, as he held himself back to smash the animal's head in.

"So, did you want something, or can I get another steak?" The farmer he would meet still hadn't shown up, and Hubert figured he wouldn't come anymore.

Dovah

Rubert laughed. This could be interesting.

"Tell me what, if you buy me another bottle of mead, and that fat chicken on the roast, I'll tell you some stories" He leaned forward, and removed his bow and hammer from his back, making himself comfortable. With a remained of the bone that was laying on his platter, he picked the rest of the venison between his teeth.

The bard began to play a song, and for the first time in a long while, Rubert decided to relax a little for a change, instead of being on the lookout all times. After all, he had his weapons close to him, should things get out of hand...

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "Well, talk comes cheap." exclaims Skald while leaning back in his seat. It's late in the evening and the inn is beginning to attract some questionable and seedy characters. "How about this, I tell you some tales of mine first. And you consider telling me some afterwards?"

Dovah

So the guy was a talker huh? Whatever, Rubert could affort to waste some time. "You're still buying me my food and mead, though"

His smile never faded, as he kept looking at the chicken. It should be about done now, and the brown skin looked crispy. Just the way he liked it.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "Oh, sure." retorted Skald while he slid the barmaiden a few septims. He approached the chicken, roasting and bubbling with delicious fat dripping from the golden brown skin. Skald took the chicken and began eating it himself, making sure Rubert could see.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    Rale walks over to the barmaid to order some more Nord Mead, but then Rale see's something in the corner of his eye. He turns his head, and is amazed. He see's on someones plate, the most delicious looking chicken he had ever laid eyes on.
    "My dear barwoman, how much coin for that chicken?" He demanded, slamming all of his gold onto the table in front of him.
    The woman looked scared. "Its...its not ready yet, im sorry."
    Rale gave her a dirty look, and sat down next to the fireplace, near two men. One of them also had thier eyes fixed on the marvellous poultry.
    "You also crave this chicken?" Rale said to the man, squinting his eyes.

Mikey

He gives the barmaid a few more coins ignoring what rale did "can I get some venison?" He said. The barmaid says "Coming right up" The barmaid said taking some venison, putting it on a plate with a knife and a fork

Mikey

Madias leaves whiterun, he sneaks past the horse salesmen, steals a horse and rides away to gods know where

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
    A horse drawn carriage arrives at the farm just outside Whiterun "Thank you caravan driver..." He pulls out a sack of one hundred septims and gives the driver of the carriage 20 septims. He then walks up to the gates of Whiterun ,when he gets up to the gates the guard says "Halt. State your reason for being here cat." "I'm in need of...Er..." he stuttered while he talked to the guard "Well? I don't have all day kahjiit" the guard snaped. "Um... I need to speak to..Er... I was sent by the college! I need to do something for the Jarl!" He exclaimed. "Fine" the guard said as he unlocked the gates. J'mal thought to himself "That was a wreck... Well looks like i've made it in.." He walked through the gates noticing a forge, by the nine does he hate forges. As he continued on he noticing a inn/bar named "The Bannered Mare" He decides to enter the inn/bar and see what it may have inside.

GDoe5

http://skyrimforum.com/threads/skyrim-freeform-rp-post-your-character-card.4020/page-6 <- Character Sheet

Chouko, the young, but rather successful, Khajiit, was sat at a table in the Bannered Mare, eating some whimsy stale bread someone had left. Isn't this the life? roamed a thought in her head. She sighed in discontent. To her left, the door swung open, and another Khajiit walked in. She'd always been good at reading expressions, but she couldn't take in what he was feeling. Oh well. She continued to chew, still looking curiously at the cat-man.

Carcino

As he walks in he takes a seat on a bench away from everyone else in the bar and unlatches the book that was tied to his waist. He then begins to look through the book for a spell he was trying to learn. "Hmm... No.. Ah here it is!" He thought to himself reading the section below the name that said "How to cast". He read it for a few minutes and then closed the book. He was starved from the ride from Winterhold to Whiterun so he took out a small bag of small leeks and begins to eat them. "I wonder if the Jarls court wizard needs any help.. This could start my new adventure!" He thought as he packed his items back into his bag.

GDoe5

Chouko pulled on the collar of her Thieves Guild armour, swinging her legs round the bench. She sat watching the rest of the inn. Trust nobody. She sighed, getting up to sit nearer the fire. You'd think I'd be stinking rich. But no.
    (OCC: So, if I leave the inn, I need to make a new post?)

Carcino

He stops for a moment remembering he will probably need help when he dives into draugr infested ruins,bandit outposts,or anything else that could probably kill him. So he notices a nearby person sitting on a bench. He thought to himself "Well...She is the only person in this inn that looks like somewhat of a asset... Well then.. Time to get a companion." He walks over to the kahjiit thief "Hello er... Other kahjiit... I was wondering if you want to accompany me on.. Er... My adventure..." He continues to stutter until he starts to speak in a quiet mumble.