• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    The Khajit slips an ebony blade into his left hand discreetly thinking to himself " when was the last i killed a man" " ahh that's right yesterday by the docks it was no man but a slimy argonian" The Khajit eyes Alaric wondering where his weapon is. He eyes the man all over looking for any signs. " Alaric why are you so hateful towards foreigners"?

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    Xidane let out a loud laugh at the words of the Nord...

"You are as confused as Ulfric himself m'lad! Ulfric does indeed care for his people, but only his people. You missed the point I dare say, Dark-Elves called Skyrim home when they fled Morrowind and they were accepted in all areas of the land but yet Ulfric makes them live in slums and won't even let Argonians into his city." Xidane's faced burned hot and the orb in his hands began to glow a bright sickening red "You have been blinded of your own land's tradition and history because you follow a racist!" Xidane exclaimed with a harsh tone as the orb disappeared with a loud *whoosh* sound "You people say that only Nords should rule Skyrim, but have you forgotten that nearly every providence in Tamriel was once ruled by their own native kind until a war or peace treaty of some-kind changed their rulers to a foreign race. As for me staying out of the matter, you silly man, my mother was a Nord, killed by Ulfric's men for the simple fact of knowing about the Foresworn in Markarth, not siding with them. I will renounce my position in the matter when Ulfric's head rests on a spike..." Xidane for the first time, turned to face the Nord with his eyes glowing a fiery red and continued "and I'd watch my tongue if I were you, or your ignorant head can join his!" he felt the anger inside him, and tried to calm himself before it was too late "If the populace should decide Skyrim's fate then that includes me, like it or not, therefore my opinion is highly more than just rubbish so you say. You stand-up mighty proud of Ulfric and your homeland, but yet at the first mention of an Imperial you hide the amulet you wear around your neck...why is that?" Xidane finished with a sly grin...

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Xidane you can't help him his mind is fogged by hate and stubbornness .

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric finished the last of his mead with one last sip before setting it down. He would then finished his little argument with the Khajit, but is quickly interrupted by the Breton and his comment on the amulet. he turns and stares at the Breton while gripping his pouch were the amulet resides. He takes a moment of silence as his face turns blank before the Breton, for he presumes that this man may turn him in. He looks between the Breton and the Khajit thinking of his next words he mumbles together some words as he moves all attention to the Breton finally. "I dont know what your talking about Breton. I'd keep your nose out of it." he stammers out.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    Xidane threw a glance towards the Khajiit with a slight nod, letting him know to sheath his weapon because now was nor the time or place. If the Nord and himself ever crossed paths in such a manner in the future, it would not be a pretty sight...

Resuming his meditation whilst seated next to the fire, Xidane retrieved Volendrung from his back and began sharpening the ridged spikes with a whetstone. The warhammer pulsed with a red and green hue. He began to hum "The Dragonborn Comes"...

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle ( that's my name ) doesn't know whats going on ?????????????

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    " What amulet Xidane???"

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle sheathes his blade eyeing the Nord

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    As the Nord began to stammer out of the room, Xidane called after him "No need to worry about me telling your little secret to the Legion, I despise them just as much!" he returned to sharpening Volendrung...

Not knowing how many Legion and Stormcloak supporters might be present in the inn at the moment, he knew that the trading of such harsh words from both parties would soon send rumors flying, but that was nor here nor there for Xidane because he could care less about politics...

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle now notices everybody is staring at Xidane. He moves and sits by Xidane. " Hey are we in danger " referring to the group of people watching.

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric looks back at the Khajit and realizes that he is at a lost cause. "Let us get back to our own pleasantries.." Alaric lets out as he stood up and smiled at the Khajit sarcastically, and continued past him for he was making his way twords the back room were the Redguard woman was cooking up some Venison.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle Stands up as Alaric passes waiting for his move ebony blade up his sleeve

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    Xidane looked at the Khajiit who had asked him the question and said "That man wore the Amulet of Talos lad. I just don't understand why he was so quick to hide it but yet even quicker to stand-up for it's cause." Xidane motioned for the Khajiit to join him on the bench next to the fire-pit and ordered two mugs of ale from Hulda, the barkeep. After recieving their drinks and making sure there were no wondering eyes in their direction, Xidane pulled a small purple bottle of Skooma from the pouch at his side and topped-off both drinks with a few drops, offering one of the mugs to the Khajiit he said "So tell me about yourself friend, have you been in Skyrim long?" he began to sip his ale...

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric approaches the Redguard woman speaking with her a bit on the Venison before he would look back to the Khajit and laughed as he saw that he was battle ready. He hands her a couple septims while she would give him a nice slice of Venison and looks to be a bottle of milk. Alaric makes his way back to the middle of the Inn with everyone staring at the two of them and calmly walks up to the Khajit. "Wouldn't want the little kitten to grow angry? Here have some milk maybe you will be a little bit happier now that I do not want nothing to do with you. And your little tummy shall be full." Alaric smiled as he sets a bottle of milk down on the table in front of the Khajit. He then walks on over to his seat next to the Nord and the Redguard while enjoying a slice of Venison while continuing there conversation.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    OOC: Hey Alaric, I see something that could either become a pretty good rivalry or maybe even an awkward friendship later on. I like your style, nice!

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    "Thanks "NORD" I highly appreciate this but i prefer ale more than milk" At that Lyle pushes the milk bottle on Alaric's boots, and walks away to talk with Xidane.

Alaric

the Conqueror
    OOC: Haha thanks! I have a question on your characters intentions. So correct me, He is sided with Neither but favors the Imperials? And is he a servant of Talos or no?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    " I have been in skyrim for 3 months Xidane" " I am currently looking to start my own trade caravan or maybe even a Khajiitan alliance". " Me and my brothers have taken to much abuse from these nords it's time to stand up." " Now How long have You been in skyrim?"

Alaric

the Conqueror
    OOC: Caravan guard has the formal decision where our characters shall progress their new found hatred or friendship. Its something that would be quite interesting for them to become awkward allies haha! XD

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC lol Yeah My Character hates nords.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts