• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    The bard sang back;
    "There once was a nord with a mug full of mead, but when i was done with him, he couldn't eat!"

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    OOC: ROFLMAO

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Is Belwas the bard?

Torbjorn put down his mug
    "What your tongue milk drinker! Lest I have to bite it out"

Ooc: no, i'm a random bard lol.

Ic: the bard sung again. "The Nord's tempers flared, but there was nothing he dared..."

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    OOC: I agree, I will have this guy meet up with you guys in Mzulft. You guys can kill-off my Nightingale however you see fit.

Xidane felt the urge to roar with laughter as he heard the sarcasm of the bard, but he decided to keep to himself for the time-being. He ordered some food and a few bottles of ale and retreated to the table in the back corner of the room to eat in private...

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Dw ur nightingale was weak and he died coz of the vampirism :L

The bard was halfway through a line of wittiness about the Nord's bald head when the crack of his nose was neard through the tavern as the nord stepped up and introduced the bard's face with his forehead. The bard fell to the floor and his lute made a comical noise as it snapped and all the strings broke
    Torbjorn went back to his spot by the bar and started flirting with Hulda, and the people acted like nothing had happened - apart from a man sitting next to the bard who helped him up and into the next room

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    "Damn bards - what ever happened to the noble skald?!" Torbjorn was about to launch into one but Hulda shushed him and patted his hand, persuading him to let it go.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    Xidane was enjoying his meal, it had been too long since he had a hot meal he hadn't had to hunt, skin and prepare himself. The Bannered Mare was full of life and plenty of action on this particular night so there was sure to be rumars and what-not going about. For now though, Xidane would keep to himself and see what information could be gathered by playing it cool and eavesdropping so-to-speak...

When he had finished eating, Xidane returned to the bench near the fire. He started to conjure a glowing teal orb in his palms, and proceeded to manipulate it with his finger-tips out of boredom and a habit he carries with him from childhood when he first became aware of his magical affinity...Oh, there once was a hero named Ragnar the Red... the bard's song began to play in his head "Damn bards!" he muttered silently, more to himself than anyone in particular...

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric quickly put his Amulet of Talos back into his puch completely shocked and filled with questions.
    "Whats the matter? Are the Imperials trying to ban the worship of Talos?" he said in hushed voice. "Tell me friend, What is going on on this side of Skyrim? Around Riften the worship of Talos was acceptable?" He said as his eyes scanned the room for any Imperials that may be in the tavern quenching their thirst.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    Xidane overheard a man, who looked to be a barbarian, asking about the banned worship of Talos as if he had lived under a rock for years. Granted he was truely unaware of the situation, most people from Markarth to Riften on up to Dawnstar and as far back down as Falkreath knew the Thalmor were picking up followers of Talos left and right and leaving them to rot in their prisons. Brushing these thoughts aside and not wanting to engage in conversation at the moment, Xidane returned his attention to the orb in his palms once again as it started to alternate between various colors and made an almost silent humming sound as he fiddled with it...

While appearing content with the orb, Xidane began to take in the scenery of the crowded pub. Aside from the barbarian-looking man, he noticed a brawny man with a bald head and a helmet attached to his belt, obviously a Nord and the same man who shut that sarcastic bard up. He also noticed a Redguard with a greatsword at his back who seemed to be in the company of the brawny Nord. Hulda, the barkeep, was behind the bar cleaning tankards and occasionally calling out orders to a waitress who Xidane noticed was a Redguard woman with a brutal scar over her face. All seemed pretty calm for the moment, but he was almost certain things would get a little more interesting as the night wore on...

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric quickly concealed his amulet inside his pouch. With his eyes scanning for anyone suspicious. "Who?" Confused, he awaited for Torbjorn's response, while simultaneously lowering his voice as a few Whiterun Travelers pass Torbjorn and him. Keeping a close eye on them he would watch them dance to the bards singing on their way back to their seats. Before his eyes he sees the Imperials Insignia on their armor. "Imperials.." He said. "Is that what frightens you, friend?"

"The Thalmor are everywhere, and one informant can mean your death and Torbjorn's." Belwas suddenly stood behind the man.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    "It's not the imperials we need to worry about, it's those damn elves." Torbjorn glanced around the inn and learnt in close. "After the Great War, Ulfric Stormcloak and his generals stormed Markarth and freed it from the Forsworn. As a reward, the Empire said they could worship Talos. The elves didn't know about this though..."

Torbjorn looked down as if in regret. "The Empire bowed down to the enemy that had inslaved them in the Akaviri times, and the foundations of the Empire that Talos himself had built up were destroyed. Whatever hope the Empire has left, it is with the defeat of the Aldmeri Dominion."
    Torbjorn considered his next words carefully, as he didn't want to dishonour an old friend;
    "Thing is... no side is perfect. I sometimes believe that Ulfric is only in it for himself, and he's using the Talos ban as fodder for his cannons." He shrugged, "Still, I am yet to pick a side, and I have not heard from Ulfric in years"

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric quickly turned to the stern voice that suddenly appeared from nowhere and began to listen. "The Thalmor?" He whispered as he stared at the man standing in front of him. "But wha-" He started before Torbjorn interrupted his question with a primitive answer and more. "So the Thalmor and the Empire are now allies? Hmm... I would have thought better of the renowned General of the Empire." Alaric leaned in his chair and thought hard on all the new information that was given to him as he stared at the fire which was glowing bright among the crowd in the Bannered Mare Tavern. Clearing his head a bit he regained his state of mine and thought more of the stranger before him. He turned back to the man behind him and asked him in a polite tone. "And your name is, friend?"

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric bows his head slightly twords Belwas. "I am Alaric the Conqueror." he responded. "My sword stays sharp and my belly stays full of mead!" Alaric joked as he laughed and patted his stomach a few times.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn smiled slightly and nodded.
    "Have one of me, friend - you too, Belwas." - He waved Hulda over and she gave him the drinks and winked at him.
    "Heheheh" - "To The Empire!" He joked, raising his glass.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts