• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn drank from his mug and sat down. "You know, I didn't always turn my back on the empire.... only after the White Gold Concordat. I was at Markarth on the day it was taken from the Forsworn, and I was with Ulfric the day he reclaimed his father's land."
    Torbjorn shook his head. "I bled so much for the empire," He motioned towards his scars and his left eye;
    "And in the end, they let us down."

"Pah! The Empire's power is long gone. All that holds them together in Skyrim is the commoners' fear of Jarl Ulfric..."

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    "I think inside all the empire wants is the defeat of the elves - but the elves are too cowardly to win with valor and decency - they'd use magic and spies."
    Torbjorn could sense a debate in the making.

"You say the Imperials have more honor than those damn elves? All they did was kill and rape, until someone came and bashed them on the head! Not that i like the elves any better...

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn stood up straighter and his voice grew stern.
    "The empire has honour! It's the Thalmor that changed everything. Spies, kidnappings, assassinations - dirty tricks! The empire was valorous, and it still would be if not for the damn elves!"

Belwas slammed his mug on the table. "might be they once had valour, but no more. As you said, it's the thalmor. But the empire has grown corrupt!"

A man in full Glass armor entered, asking for some mead in a polite manner. Then, he sat down. His helmet was denying a look of his face.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Introducing a new character there? ^ :L

Torbjorn slammed his mug down aswell, and made an effort to do it even harder. He walked closer to Belwas so they were almost touching.
    "Corrupt?! That's quite the accusation you've thrown there" It was clear Torbjorn still had affections for the empire.
    "Would you like to present your proof?" Torbjorn said as he gestured his hands fancifully

"Ask a random Imperial army nord. They all worship Talos, but not in front of the Thalmor. They are hypocrites, all of them. Even our beloved Jarl Elisef!!" Belwas stood as tall as he could, towering over the Nord, who wasn't small himself.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: I don't think a redguard could be taller, but whatever :p

"They're not hypocrites, they do not hunt down Talos worshippers, they just respect the concordat! And Elisif only worships Talos because she is a true Nord - of course you wouldn't understand what that meant."

"I understand they tell the damn elves they are banning talos, and the nords they are being true to their race. That definitely is hypocrite."
    Ooc: remember, Belwas is HUGE according to my char card.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    "Would you give up what you believed in because your enemies told you to? The empire is nothing without Talos, they have to keep him alive!"

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric watched the two and there intense vocal battle for a bit before he stood in between them trying to calm them down to a normal level before they draw the attention of the whole Inn. "Listen, Friends. I agree with both of your opinions, but this is not the place to argue about matters like this." Alaric motioned for another round for his companion from Hulda the Inkeeper. She nodded and slid three mugs across the counter top twords the gentleman. In return Alaric slid her the payment in septims before he would hand each man a mug filled with delicious Nord Mead over flowing from the Tankard. "Please take this and sit back and have a drank on me. Lets return to our normal calm voice shall we?" Alaric raised his mug high for cheers and awaited the response of his companions before starting the small speech. "For Ulfric. And for are noble hero who must not be named but we keep him in our hearts." he said softly while awaiting for the men and their next move.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    A lone khajit walks in, as soon as he walks in it seems to be an argument. The khajit sits down observing the conflict.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    OOC: Sorry guys, work and kids have made my time on here short and rare but I will be posting to join in the action later tonight when I get off work.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    "To hell with them both..." came a quiet and calm voice near the fire, directed towards the men in conversation "As far as I see it, both sides only care about themselves." the men now realizing where the voice came from, Xidane continued "Ulfric Stormclaok is a racist who seeks only power and control, and The Legion are scared hypocrites who are shoved so far up the Thalmor's hind-end that they will do anything they are told just to make themselves look good!" he concluded and gave what he had just said time to register among those listening before going on..."The land of Skyrim was always a safe-haven for refugees fleeing their own homeland because of war or crooked power, but yet those same refugees are shunned from civilization by the one man who wants to rule Skyrim and return it to it's traditional ways?!" he had said too much to stop now "Helping all others in need IS Skyrim's tradition, but yet Jarl Ulfric is too blind and corrupt with power that he has turned himself into a false martyr." Xidane let his hate for all government flow freely in the crowded pub "Do you honestly think that Talos himself would refuse to help those in need? The Legion are killing men every day for worshiping Talos, but yet their Generals are letting their Nord comrades worship him in private as long as it doesn't interfere with their duties to kill those doing the exact same! But yet, Talos is what everyone is fighting for, and this bloody civil war will be the downfall of us all until both sides are put in their place by the people and the people only!" with a sly chuckle, Xidane returned to focusing on the orb in his palms...

OOC: Think of my character's attitude as ANARCHY. His out-look on the LEGION is like the corrupt US Government and the STORMCLOAKS are like Hitler and his Nazis.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    " I agree 100% with Xidane " The khajit has gained new respect for the breton Xidane

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    "The empire is infected with the poison of the Thalmor" " The Stormcloaks are careless numbskulls looking for a fight" " Back in Hammerfell a rebellion would've been squashed the day it started" "Skyrim is no place imperial rule , but i will not let a stubborn one minded monkey control skyrim" " The only way skyrim will be safe again is if the citizens stand up and FIGHT"!!!!

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric calmly sits back and watches the Khajit and the Breton rant about the land that he calls home. He takes one more soothing sip from his tankard of Nord mead, letting it sit in his mouth a bit savoring the famous taste before swallowing it shortly after. Annoyed and a little offended he stands up and looks them both in the eyes. "You have got a lot of guts talking about my homeland and Ulfric like that.. friends. Saying that Ulfric is a corrupted is a power hungry ruler that cares nothing for his people!? Ha!" His voice became stern and he pointed his fingers forward tword the Khajit. "You kitten of a man! You have no right to judge the ruling of Skyrim, You are not a true Nord and therefore you shall have no say in anything that goes on here... stick to your caravans you milk drinker.. before you are thrown out of these lands!" He then faces the Breton with the same look and lets out a mocking laughter. "You Bretons think you are all powerful and true at Highrock arent ya? You may have grown up in Skyrim and may own lands here, and pray to our god such as us, but as the Khajit you are of no Nord blood. This land is for Nords to rule, not the Empire!" His voice became louder after that last word.. Empire. He walked slowly closer to the Breton sizing him up he leans in closer so they are no face to face. "Ulfric will lead us from the clutches of the Thalmor and the damned Empire that trudges behind them because they are to weak to defend themselves." Alaric takes a deep breathe and exhales slowly. trying to calm his temper. He walks back to his seat and sits down and grabs his tankard before continuing again. "I agree with the both of you that yes Skyrim should be decided by the populace. as does Ulfric Stormcloak." He says. "Now what is rubbish is when you foreigners think you have strong opinions that matter.. rubbish" he says while staring down the both of them. "Stay out of it." he ended as he began sipping some mead from his Tankard again.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    "You are a bad representation of a Nord". You have no right to throw anyone out of skyrim and by the way their are more foreigners than they are nord so watch you tongue "nord". " How dare you call me a kitten you are a hairless rat with a bad temper" " skyrim is a place for people to escape wars not a place for a racist communist gov. Ulfric is nothing with out his tongue , one day someone will cut out his tongue" The Khajit chuckles a bit. Sizing Alaric at a distance estimating how fast his reaction skills are.

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric looks the Khajit over while simultaneously sipping from his Tankard. "You have no right to talk about the true high king of Skyrim like that, Khajit. Now I would suggest for you to take that last comment back." Alaric stares into his tankard seeing how much is currently left while awaiting the Khajit to make a move.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts