• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Ok, I haven't seen it yet - I'll look for it, if I don't post by the end of tonight I'm gonna need a link :L

Torbjorn had a restless night; although his belly was full of mead his mind was full of fantasies - he had always wanted to do something-- to make something of himself...
    He would never show it infront of the others for fear of ridicule, but he was excited. He revelled in the chance for adventure

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    OOC: Ok, I haven't seen it yet - I'll look for it, if I don't post by the end of tonight I'm gonna need a link :L

Torbjorn had a restless night; although his belly was full of mead his mind was full of fantasies - he had always wanted to do something-- to make something of himself...
    He would never show it infront of the others for fear of ridicule, but he was excited. He revelled in the chance for adventure

OOC: I won't be on this forum as much now that we've started our new one, but I will still pop in sometimes for recruits or just Bannered Mare conversations etc.

Alaric

the Conqueror
    Alaric walked into the Inn with a hearty stroll. He made his way past the singing bard and other adventures who were already enjoying the taste of the famous Nord Mead. He walked to the Innkeeper while smiling and watching her as she continued to wipe down the counter. "Might I have a mug of that Nord mead you have here?" She nods and hands him a freshly poured mug that is flowing with the bitter taste of a true Nords drink. He winks and hands her the minimum wage of two gold pieces, but he finds her to be beautiful so he gives her four. She takes them and giggles at Alaric as she walks off to serve another traveler. Alaric laughs as he watches her walk off. He then turns to observe the crowd while occasionally sipping his Mug of Mead and now and then another look at the barmaid who would pass him by again and again.

Minutes later, a tall, stocky Orc wearing white miner clothing and black leather boots pushes open the door, walks up to the bar and yells to the Inkeeper, "A bottle of your finest Argonian Ale please wench!" The Inkeeper reaches under the bar, pulls out a bottle of said Ale and slams it on the counter.
    "7 Septims please."
    "Seriously? I could buy 3 bottles of Black-Briar Mead for that price. Tell you what, make it 5 and I won't cause no trouble." Laughed the green skinned Orc.
    "7 Septims please." Huffed the Inkeeper becoming impatient.
    "Fine! Here's your coin. Bitch."
    The Orc slammed down the coin and walked off giving the woman an intimidating stare.
    The Orc looked around the room for somebody to talk to, or maybe even fight.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Now we're doing that Falmer thing I'll just act like a random guy in the inn

Torbjorn watched the 2 new men enter the bar and he knew which one he'd prefer to speak to;
    He got up off his chair and walked over to the bar and leaned his back against it - he was next to Alaric.
    "Fine evening, stranger" He introduced himself, "-name's Torbjorn, what brings you to the Bannered Mare?"

Alaric

the Conqueror
    OOC: Sorry for the long response had a storm that knocked out my cable.. :sadface:

Alaric studied the man as he approached him carefully. Alaric chuckles and replies with a hearty tone, "Fine evening indeed, Torbjorn! The names Alaric, friend." he says before bowing his head slightly. "I came to the Bannered Mare to seek adventure and fortune I guess. I've already seen what Riften has to offer. Now I'd like to see the other side of Mt. High Rothgar." he said, "Anything special bringing you hear?" he asked as he picked up his full mug of Nord mead and took a soothing sip.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Dont be to be a douche but it's not called Mt. High Hrothgar ;)

Torbjorn thought it was an odd question but realised it was only fair as he had asked the same;
    "Well... I'm just a local, really. I was born out of Whiterun hold and I live outside the city walls."
    He looked around the inn and his eyes met the innkeeper's - he smiled and she smiled back.
    "I like to come in here every now and then to drink and talk to the Hulda"

Alaric

the Conqueror
    OOC: My bad I couldn't remember exactly what it was called. Is it just High Rothgar? or Throat of the world? I suck at remembering names.. :sadface:

Alaric finished the last of his drink and set the mug on the counter while listening to Torbjorn's story. "Well I presume since your a local do you own a farm as well? How is it you get by in these times?" Alaric watched as Torbjorn glanced at the innkeeper and paid close attention to the way they smiled at each other. "I presume you two see each other often?"

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: High Hrothgar is the Greybeard's place, the mountain is the throat of the world - no biggy.

Torbjorn looked again and Hulda. He signed,
    "Not often enough." But he diversed; "I make my gold as a bounty hunter, not a farmer - and I get my food through occasional hunting. Although," He joked, "I prefer a warm meal to a fresh kill."

He turned his attention to his new aquiantance,
    "I would take you for a traveller, friend. Would I be correct?"

Alaric

the Conqueror
    OOC: Gotcha. Thanks for the info.

Alaric laughs at Torbjorn's joke. He quickly answered, "Yes I am an adventurer. I let Talos guide me and I do his bidding." Alaric reaches into his pouch and pulls out an Amulet of Talos which shined bright by the fires in front of it, and holds it up to show Torbjorn. "It was my fathers." He explained. "He gave it to me before he passed away." Alaric voice got quieter twords the end of those words as he sat back having flash backs of his pass, with his face gone blank he grips the Amulet of Talos tight looking away onto the stony floor of the Bannered Mare.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    OOC: Hey my system crashed and I lost all my info on my Assassin, so if I can't recover it on this computer, I will be introducing a different character on the thread and let my other guy get killed-off as an NPC...sorry guys, but I will catch back up. :sadface:

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    OOC: Hey my system crashed and I lost all my info on my Assassin, so if I can't recover it on this computer, I will be introducing a different character on the thread and let my other guy get killed-off as an NPC...sorry guys, but I will catch back up. :sadface:

Belwas, I will probably have the new character meet up with you guys on your way to Mzulft okay?

Alaric

the Conqueror
    OOC: Are you guys planning a story?

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    Ok, so here's my new "character card" to give an idea about him. Yes, I know his name is the same, but I like it lol I will get him into the story ASAP!​
    I decided to keep some similarities to my other card so I had less to do all over again...check the file :)
    Ebony_Armor.png

Attachments

• CHARACTER_CARD.txt
      3.4 KB · Views: 0

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Ok looks good.

Torbjorn looked alarm that he pulled the amulet out in the tavern, he looked around and talked in hushed whispers
    "Put that away!" He said hoarsely, "You want them to find us?" As Torbjorn learnt closer another amulet of Talos came out of his armour, slightly different to Alaric's.
    He looked around again-
    "You'd be wise to keep your affiations to yourself, I could've been an imperial spy." Torbjorn went back to leaning against the bar as to not look suspicious

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    The doors to the Bannered Mare swung open and in walked a man wearing a gleaming suit of ebony mail, followed by a gust of cold wind from the bitter night air outside. The man had a gleaming ebony mace sheathed at his right side and a shield in his left hand, as well as an ebony bow and battleaxe rested at his back. The man's name was Xidane(Xi-Da-Nay), and he was well-known in Whiterun as a local hero of sorts. At this, many of the locals in the pub began to watch him with gleaming eyes full of curiousity and envy...

Xidane took a seat on a bench next to the fire-pit that was placed in the center of the room. He hated the cold with a passion and was eager to feel the fire's warmth. A bard began to sing Ragnar the Red...

" There once was a hero named Ragnar the Red, who came riding to Whiterun from ole Rorikstead! And the braggart did swagger and brandish his blade, as he told of bold battles and gold he had made! But then he went quiet, did Ragnar the Red, when he met the shieldmaiden Matilda who said… Oh, you talk and you lie and you drink all our mead! Now I think it’s high time that you lie down and bleed! And so then came the clashing and slashing of steel, as the brave lass Matilda charged in full of zeal! And the braggart named Ragnar was boastful no moooooree… when his ugly red head rolled around on the floor!"

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Btw iTRY we're in Mzulft now so maybe u could be another adventurer deep in there when we find you?

"Keep it down over there!" Yelled Torbjorn to the annoying bard. "These bards are like vultures."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts