• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

R'alle

young but able
    He looked Geran in the eyes. "My name is Mack Soome. I appreciate your help today we needed it"

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Geran bowed his head down and shook his hand. Walking with him the light shined in his eyes, revealing the weird color many citizens stared, he would help with clearing the bodies later. For now he needed to get introduced.
    ''It was my pleasure friend, now please, introduce me to your allies.''

Star Gazer

"Shame they tried to attack. I had to kill a few. I hate killing, it doesn't suit me, but if my town is at stake, I'll do anything. They will send more troops once they realize that they have lost a unit. It will be a war... Total war. Will we be defending our town or moving out?" Isnar asked. He wanted to stay and defend his town, but he would do anything to save his friends.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    When the fighting grew to intense for Valrin to use his bow he charged down the hillside, Lokfyr in his hand. He noticed Aenar surrounded by Stormcloaks. Without any regards for his safty Valrin leapt into the fray, kicking a stormcloak about to bring an ax down on Aenar's head. As the man stumbled Valrin quickly swung Lokfyr, slashing his throat.

Several more men came to attack him and Valrin ducked and dodged their blades, drawing out his dagger to aid in blocking the many blows directed at him. When a Stormcloak attempted to smash his head with a mace he ducked, pivoting around the man and stabbing his dagger through his enemies back. As the second man he was fighting charged him, ax raised, he leapt forward stabing him through the chest before he could do a thing.

As the battle ended Valrin looked to the old man, mack, and the newcomer Nord. He walked up to them, looking to mack and his many injuries. "You are hurt," Valrin stated, "Here take this." He pulled a small vial of healing liquid off his bandolier and gave it to Mack. He then turned to the newcomer Nord, "And who are you?" He Inquired. He was a little more catious of this man as it appeared that he atempted to negotiate with the stormcloaks at first.

Mini Mongo

Geran looked as a man approached mack giving him a potion to drink then asked ''And who are you?''
    Geran regained thoughts and pulled down his hood, revealing his face to the group.
    ''I am Geran Dexti, Undead slayer, I hail from Skyrim. And who are you?''
    Geran wanted to learn who everyone was so he could bond with them.

If one thing he had learnt in his days on Nirn, it was to respect everyone.
    Know your enemies and know your friends.
    And finally, treat you allies in war as brothers, always behind them ready to strike any man wishing to put them down.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Valrin regarded Geran with a cool calculating gaze. He smiled at him, but his smile didn't exactly extend to the rest of his face. "Valrin, formerely of Windhelm." He spat out the last word as if it was poison.

He then looked to Mack, "Our victory here today has likely only angered the Stormcloaks. We need to act quickly before they realise their faliure here. If we make attacks sabotauging their supply caravans and camps they will hopefully turn their gase away from the helpless villagers here."

blue 468

"i'm with him" Aenar started to pace back and forth "if we want to stop Ulfric we need to do as much damage to the Stormcloaks as we can" Aenar was hoping that the others would join he really liked the group and he felt that they could do a lot together.

Star Gazer

Isnar pondered Aenar's idea. "To stop a problem, you must strike out at its source. In this case it will be Ulfric." He said. He wondered how a small group of rebels would take down such a strong force. "If we are going after Ulfric, then we will need a larger group. A few rag-tag fighters will not cut it."

R'alle

young but able
    Mack eyed his men. "We are going after the their supply caravans.We will interrogate this stormcloak." He gestured to the woman on the ground unconscious. "We need to move. If your in come with Valrin and I, If your out I wish you good luck." He picked up the woman over his shoulder and headed to the hidden Caravan he had behind the Inn. It was sorrounded by boulders and bushes. He threw the woman in the back not being gentle at all. He walked back around and nodded at Valrin. He got on the reins and pulled the caravan to the group. He then waited for whoever to get in."We're heading to my cabin, it's just outside of Markath." He heard the old man speak. "The source isn't always the best, nor is it the smartest at our current position. But we will strike down Ulfric."

blue 468

"i'm with Mack" Aenar said walking over to the carriage and getting in he liked the idea of ambushing the stormcloak but he hoped that the others would join them.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Valrin smiled grimly, "yes, we will get to Ulfric eventually. But better to meet him with more men, with his troops weakened from lack of food, poor equiptment, and constant attack." Meeting the group of fellow rebels had given him a new purpose, it made him belive he was actually doing something to help, and that they may just be able to win.

Mini Mongo

Geran smiled, the thought of killing Ulfric was like blood for his constant lust of death.
    ''If we kill Ulfric, give me the honors. My family lies dead because of his laws, all I know and love is good for his pathetic rules, while he seats on his seat, saying he is the High King. I'm with you, let's kill these fluffers.''
    His smile looked evil, any man could see the lust for death and blood in his eyes. staring at the group.

Geran then looked over the group, they were good enough to take some caravans at the moment at least. After some battling their get better but for now no one had enough experience.
    What did come into Geran's mind is asking for help from his Patron, Meridia. Or Perhaps asking the Dark Brotherhood to have his head, after all they had recently killed the Emperor.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Valrin looked at Geran grimly when he said his family lay dead because of Ulfric. "You are not the only one whose loved ones have been lost to that tyrant, but if we ever do get the chance to kill the bastard you can do the honors. I don't care who does it as long as he dies." I seemed somhow strange to Valrin that a Nord would hate Ulfric so, it seemed the great 'high king' was cruel even to his own people.

R'alle

young but able
    Mack nodded at the group.looking at the town people now herding out of the Inn. He received No thanks, he just got weird looks from the children. He knew what they were thinking, he's been in the same position when he was younger. A flashback attacked Mack suddenly. He was 7, his father is gearing up for battle. He watches as the man he loved turned into a lethal killing machine. His Father patted Mack on the back as he left, no "Love you" no "See you soon". Nothing. His mother was at the bar all night that night. Mack baked some potatoes and ate alone,thinking whether his father would come home or not. Mack shook his head and shouted "We're wasting time, we need to get to the cabin.Get in"

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Valrin nodded as Mack suguested they leave soon, the villagers seemed grateful of the protection, at least the non nords did, but it would not be wise to loiter. He jumped up into the back of the caravan, looking out over those that had aided them in the fight, "Any of you who want to come with us, the get on. Any one who wishes to stay, no one blames you. Protect you families from the stormcloaks while you can." He frowned to himself as he redied himself for the jorney, thinking of years past and the family he had failed to protect.

R'alle

young but able
    (Is the This Rp dying? Or is it just me?)

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    (Yeah, mabye we can get a few more people involved to get things going again)

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
    Arillious had been walking the roads of Skyrim for so long he could barely remember where he came from.

Ever since the Stormcloaks won, he had been forced to go into hiding, creating multiple alias' in hope that he will never be discovered as an Imperial soldier. Not being a Nord, however, brings him to a great disadvantage when trying to blend in, and he of course had never been the sneaky type in the first place.

His plan was to return to Sky Haven Temple, gather up the remainder of his belongings, and try to stay hidden as he makes his way out of Skyrim and back to Cyrodil and help the Empire retaliate.

The long walk from Whiterun has been a daunting one, however, and as he moved closer and closer to Rorikstead, he decided to stop there and rest before continuing.

He made his way towards the Inn. Noticing a large group of men standing around.

lbrasz44

Jumping from tree to tree in the forests that were covered in snow, Dargo surveyed the area around. Okay... the officer should be around here. Upon stopping and balancing himself on a branch, Dargo noticed camp full of Stormcloaks and smiled. There he is.

The man in charge of the patrol is leaning over a table looking over a map and talking with other soldiers, right in the middle of the camp. The target would be too easy to get too. Raising his hand in a clenched fist, Dargo gave out a bird call. Within a matter of seconds, three more assassins appeared seemingly out of nowhere on the trees around and readied their bows.

The first arrow was shot. The soldier that was talking the officer fell over the table, with an arrow protruding through his neck. The officer was surprised by the sudden death of his soldier and called his men to arms. In a couple seconds, they all fell down too from the rain of arrows.

Dargo casually jumped from the tree branch and landed softly in the snow. In a calm tone he spoke to the officer of the patrol, "I apologise for my interuption but I have regards from a man in Dragonsbridge."

The officer was takin aback, "You backstabber..." and unsheathed his greatsword.

"No, just doing business." replied Dargo as he then proceeded to throw a dagger right at the officer's chest, killing instantly.

This was the cruel irony of Dargo's brotherhood. The faction played no sides as they are not working under any flag or political group. The day before that very same officer contacted Dargo to assassinate the brother of the man from Dragonsbridge. He was successful in doing so but was asked by the man from Dragonsbridge to return the deed. Such was the work of the assassin.

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    Sverr the Short-tempered was not headed towards Rorikstead. On the contrary, it was clear that he had left Rorikstead sometime ago before the Stormcloak patrol... before even a warning about the Stormcloak patrol. This was not so much due to special insight so much as he had a sudden urge to wander aimlessly. This urge probably came about because he was so depressed that he couldn't stand the atmosphere of the tavern (normally one of his favorite places) anymore. Also, he was drunk. Very drunk.

It was probably a very odd sight to see a short mass of heavy armor wobbling about out in the open. Sverr usually wasn't crazy enough to go drunkenly wandering where he would be an easy target for any manner of man or beast. But it seemed like Skyrim had gotten crazier itself, and he felt he should probably keep up with the times.

"Why do we fight like this? We were once a glorious and united people... GLORIOUS. Hic..." His ramblings were only just barely coherent. His helmet muffled him slightly, and his slurred words weren't helping matters.