That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
That awkward moment when Lydia refuses to make you a sandwich... so you kill her. Then you feel lonely. And you don't have a sandwich.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
That awkward moment when you're raiding Windhelm with General Tullius and Legate Rikke, you accidentally kill an Imperial Soldier and the entire Legion starts attacking you...

That awkward moment when you're raiding Windhelm with General Tullius and Legate Rikke, you accidentally kill an Imperial Soldier and the entire Legion starts attacking you...
LOL That awkward moment when you are attacking Solitude with the Stormcloaks and you Fus-roh-dah Ulfric...

Vraek

That awkward moment when your level 81 character haever been to Rorikstead :L

Emilia

the scorpion rises under the balsamic moon
that awkward moment after you've become archmage and a novice necromancer manages to kill you...

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
That awkward moment when you're trying to physics-break up the mountainside to get to Winterhold from Serpentstone Island and you unintentionally wind up on the path the game wants you to take to get there.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...your weak little mage character has been chased by a sabertooth cat for a mile or so. Your companion has just about killed the cat, but can't quite seem to get the final hit in. So you jump off your horse and prepare to finish it yourself. However, you forget that you don't have any spells equipped and your weak little mage character with no experience in one-handed at all successfully punches out the beast in one hit. o_O

bulbaquil

That awkward moment when you head to do the Battle of Whiterun, and realize you have a follower with you. Congratulations, Stenvar, you've just been drafted into the Stormcloak army. How do you feel?

Also, that awkward moment where Heimskr remains at his post at the Talos shrine preaching despite the burning city and sounds of battle all around him.

bulbaquil

Does he always do that? God, I respect Heimskr now. What a beast.

He may not if you do the Battle of Whiterun at night. I know there are certain times when Heimskr isn't out there preaching, but I've occasionally seen him there at 2 a.m. in-game. But for the best chance, oust Balgruuf in the daytime.

OldLace

researcher of all the things
Officially the best character in the game. Ulfric should feel ashamed. You're sacking a city for basically no reason, and while you foolishly battle your brothers and destroy lives, this badass is over there preaching for the god you say you follow, and I assume he is staring riiiight at you as he does it.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Awkward moment when sneaking up on a deer a dragon randomly crashes and slides up next to you and the deer runs away. (One of the most random things I've ever seen tbh it wasn't even attacked, probably ate a skooma addict) Flying Under the Infuence.

OldLace

researcher of all the things
Blah-- that awkward moment when a dragon suddenly appears, kills the horse you just got off of, and THEN the "oh plops dragon" music starts up.
Also, that awkward moment when a horde of necromancers chooses this as the moment to attack you at, completely ignoring the equinicidal dragon two feet away.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
That awkward moment when you're crouching, see a hot naked woman from the neck down who you must have pickpocketed earlier walking towards you, stand up to see their face and it's Bergritte Battle-Born D:

The awkward moment...

When you think you have a different shout activated...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts