That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheHaydz242

That awkward moment when you load in and all your armor has gone.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you tell someone you are married and leave out the "in Skyrim" part.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...with large amounts of potions to aid you and a full suit of steel plate armor, you still somehow get killed by a random drunk and high Khajiit dressed in rags who needs to strip your corpse for his skooma money.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Posted on this a lot, but doing it again ^_^ What can I say, I'm awkward xD

That awkward moment when you spend an hour (And counting) deciding whether to take Meeko as a follower and leave behind your stray dog who's been a follower for a really long time, or leave Meeko by himself and keep the stray dog.

I seriously cannot decide >_< I wish there was a console command for two dog followers.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
SPOILER!!!
That awkward moment when you play the game with a new character and go to join the thieves guild and dark brotherhood and you know that Mercer Frey and Astrid are going to betray you, but there is nothing you can do.

Kaleia

SPOILER!!!
That awkward moment when you play the game with a new character and go to join the thieves guild and dark brotherhood and you know that Mercer Frey and Astrid are going to betray you, but there is nothing you can do.
SPOILER
And the awkward moment when the fact that Mercer tried to kill you isn't even a minor detail to be mentioned. Ever.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
That awkward moment when you sacrifice your housecarl to a cult and have to walk back overencumbered because she was "carrying your burdens"..

Heh, the Aedra's revenge for worshipping Boethiah :)

That awkward moment when you go from playing Morrowind, in which you've console-commanded your character to "setspeed 250", to playing a new character in Skyrim at level 1 in heavy armor and wondering why you're barely getting anywhere before your stamina runs out.

That awkward moment when you deliberately download a reduced texture mod for Skyrim before buying Skyrim for your integrated-graphics laptop that might be able to play Skyrim with the mod installed.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you are attacked for stealing from someone and then you pay off the guards and the people keep attacking you, so the guards kill them.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you are posting stuff, so much that you stop waiting for people to post in between your posts and start to have multiple posts in a row.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're taking a quiet stroll in the Reach, turn a corner, run directly into a completely unexpected flame atronach, yell "HOLY plops!" at full volume and subsequently kill the thing in two blows.

...you turn a corner and stumble upon two saber-toothed cats, one sitting on top of another in a terribly suggestive position. o_O

...an NPC is convinced that a hostile gang of mudcrabs stole her bag of Dwemer gears. Just...why?

Breton

...when you're just strolling around a Forsworn camp, looting and staring at the nice scenery, letting Marcurio handle all the Forsworn (because, you know, he can), then you realise you've forgotten all about the Briarheart. So you close the chest you've got your head stuck in, turn around, and the Briarheart's there and he one-hits you with his dual power attack.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when while you are typing your message someone has already stolen your idea and posted it, but you don't find out until you post your reply.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you lied about a lie, so now everyone is confused and no one will trust you ever again. (I lied or falsely implied that I lied when I said "No of course it wasn't you."

Kaleia

That awkward moment when you finally realize who your grandmother's voice reminds you of.

Cicero.