[TBR] The Crusades aftermath

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

R'alle

young but able
R'alle's ears perked up. He turned and saw Sipro. He almost ran and hugged him, but he noticed other people around. He heard Sipro say happy birthday. How did he know? He stood, he was visible taller, maybe that's what gave it away.

He walked in the bar. He stopped near Sipro "Thanks". He went to the counter and ordered his milk. The innkeeper looked scared. He backed away and got R'alle's milk. He pulled out a huge mug and filled it to the brim full of milk. " H-Here you go, it's on the house." R'alle took the mug and nodded at the Innkeeper. He sat at an empty table and drank greedily. He couldn't help himself. he was living in the forest for a whole year. All he drank was water.

(OOC It was for real my birthday yesterday lol. I got a sweet Dvd player, and a rubix cube. # best Bday ever.)

After taking a few sips of his beef stew, the Argonian noticed him and began to walk towards him. Well at least it wasn't the Orc or worse, the Vampire. Still though, he wasn't in the mood to talk. He would be polite to the Argonian at least, after all, he didn't want to make Stendarr look bad.

When the Argonian got over to Rufinu he said. "You look like you've seen a ghost friend, which isn't exactly rare in Skyrim, what's your reason for being in Markarth?"

Rufinu didn't like that the Argonian was butting into his business, it was late at night and now he sort of wanted to hit the sack. However though, he had been staring at them, Rufinu supposed having a brief conversation with the Argonian would be the best idea to do.

Looking over at the Argonian, Rufinu said, "My name is Rufinu and I came from the province of Cyrodiil in the Imperial City. I am a Vigilant of Stendarr and I wander Tamriel telling people of Stendarr and getting rid of daedric influence in the world. Judging by your friends over there, I see the Vigilants have much work to do. But don't worry, I am a civil man, I won't do anything to your Vampire and your Malacath worshipper friend. Well maybe possibly try to covert them, but I won't be putting a dagger in there abdomen."

Finishing his little speech to the Argonian, the orc soon walked over to him. He seemed quite annoyed and said. "I don't like the way you are looking at me. Why are you watching me as if I were a demon from Oblivion?"

That sentence by the Orc almost made Rufinu laugh, "Why Orc, because of your evil worship to the Daedric Prince Malacath, when you die you will become a demon in Oblivion."

Askar

Vampire Enthusiast. Serana Lover.
Askar slowly moved to walk out of the inn, and made a point to walk right next to the Vigilant of Stendaar and stop, he wanted that man to feel his presence, feel the raw vampiric power he had and know it well. Once he was sure his message was clear he walked out of the bar and nearly ran into the Khajiit that ran inside. Side stepping easily he dodged the man and got into the cold night air. Cracking his neck and rolling his shoulders Askar looked up at the moon. He could walk out of this damn city and never be seen again. No one would know his secret. He would live in a cave long enough to make sure the Vigilant, Argonian, and Orc were dead before he came back out. He'd recast his mask, perhaps make it a different color, perhaps green orichelcum, that could be nice. He'd get new armor, perhaps finally bury this old armor where he would have be layed to rest. It would all be so easy. He looked to the main gates and felt the breeze rustle up his cloak, "It would be easy." He whispered to the night air, as if speaking to an old friend that lives within that darkness.

He heard Spiro call them all back inside, but he wasn't going to budge. No, he wasn't having the best of thoughts about this whole orginization. It wasn't fitting well with him. Far too many didn't understand or even care that he was an afflicted man with a disease like anyone within the infirmaries with the Rattles. No, this all started off too bad for his liking. He walks the streets and is instantly known as being what he is, all his life's work of keeping a low profile and being aloof was thrown to Oblivion in one foul swoop. He cracked his neck and shook his head, not even answering Spiro or moving like he would come in. He waited for the Argonian to step into the inn before he sprinted to where his old and less lived-in house was located. He'd stay there for a while, and leave next sundown. It didn't seem like this was the place for him.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Sipro looked at Tadock ''Calm down friend, back down, go sit down with R'alle then we'll discuss are plan alright?'' Sipro turned back to face Rufinu ''Look I respect your opinion of course just watch what you say, Tadock is quite a barbarian from what I gather. So, I have a opportunity for you, I'm a member of the Riftwood Brotherhood, I seek to end the Strikers reign of terror. If you would join me, spread the word of Stendar and bless us during battle, you would be of great aid to me and the rest of the group. Please follow me, I will be willing to share all treasure found as long as you stick to my terms, what do you think, will you accept my proposal so to say?'' Sipro looked behind his right shoulder, then his left, he could not see Askar, perhaps he had second thoughts because of Rufinu, or just didn't like the group they had conjured.

It was a shame, he showed good promise and would be a great aid to Sipro, but he could understand, not everyone is willing to risk their life, unlike Tadock that is.
Suddenly, Sipro's mind became fuzzy and blurred, time stopped and his mind brought him back into his childhood. The figures were black shadows and the voices were muffled, all Sipro could tell is that it was his father and mother. Whoever it was someone stood at the back off the house, clearly cooking someone. As they cooked it appeared that somebody was talking to them, Sipro couldn't quite make it out but it sounded like it was a man, he couldn't tell what he was talking about. Before Sipro could make sense of the vision he flashed back to Skyrim and was exactly were he was, at the exact time.

Rufinu watched in awe as Sipro calmed down his Orc friend, apparently the Orc was named Tadock. Turning back over to Rufinu, the Argonian began to speak. He at first warned him about Tadock, and that while he respected Rufinu's opinion, he pretty much wanted Rufinu to keep his mouth shut about Tadock and his Daedric worshiping. The idea didn't please Rufinu, but he would try to watch what he said for now on.

"Fine friend, I'll treat the daedric worshipper more kindly. However though let this be known, as long as he worships Malacath, we never will be friends."

The Argonian, continued talking once Rufinu finished his sentence. Apparently he was some what sastisfied about Rufinu's response, but perhaps he wasn't. Tadock didn't look too happy though. As Sipro spoke he gave Rufinu an invitation to join the Riftwood Brotherhood, and to get rid of the Strikers. Rufinu had no clue what Sipro was talking about, he wasn't from Skyrim. However he continued to let Sipro talk. After talking a little longer, Sipro asked Rufinu what he thought about the idea.

Rufinu wasn't to keen on the idea of joining. He had no idea what the Riftwood Brotherhood was and no idea what there actions were. Right now they didn't seem to good though, after all moments ago there had been a vampire Sipro was talking to in the inn, and then there was that Orc. Hopefully this Brotherhood was nothing like the Dark Brotherhood.

"Friend, I can say I'm interested. But tell me about your Brotherhood and the Strikers. I don't know nothing about you guys. For all I know, you could be a cult of daedric worshipers trying to murder me. And I have a few ground rules if you want me to join your ranks"

"First off, absolutely no conjuration. If I see someone in our ranks summoning a flame atronoch, taking out a bound sword, or being involved in necromancy, I will hesitate in putting a dagger or fire ball into them."

"Second off, if you like the Orc worships a Daedric Prince you better keep it to yourself. Your lucky that I'm even fine with teaming up with that Orc. If I see him praying or summong Malacath I will kill him. And if I see you getting involved with any of the Princes or worshipers, I will kill you. Not trying to scare you, just my job as a Vigilant."

"Third off, I'm no piece of meat. While I have your back I'm not going to be doing anything stupid and suicidal. If I think something is stupid, I'm not doing it. Sorry that I seem a little stuck up and harsh right now. I just don't like to be pushed around, and well combating daedra is my job. If you don't do either of those, I'm a pretty cool person to be around. So tell me, what is this Brotherhood about?"

Mini Mongo

Sipro listened to Rufinu, interested in all he said.
''Of course, not to worry though friend, I worship Arkay and none others. So about the Brotherhood. We are a group of mercenaries based in Skyrim, if someone gives us enough cash to do a job, we do it as long as it is agreed on. Recently a group called the Strikers, led by William Dexti have entered the fray of Skyrim, like the Stormcloaks they wish to take Skyrim for themselves. Kill me and well destroy a clan of the best fighting orcs in all of Skyrim. They are murderers, kidnappers and rapists who joined up to destroy Skyrim. They need to be stopped, during my travels I entered combat with the Strikers and defended this city with my fellow brotherhood members, we took it abit personal and now we plan on destroying the Strikers. We are normal men looking to kill all men who support the Strikers and William himself.''

''Annoyingly they are very very powerful, they have an army in fact. For us to destroy them we must split up into little groups to take out certain camps and forts owned by the strikers. I plan on assassinating William myself, but first a need a group of hardened warriors on my back. You would prove very useful with your skills. Now about the worshiping Daedric gods, if you see Tadock summoning him, report to me instantly please, do not take things into your own hands. Oh and also, were no Daedric cult I just met these guys over a drink''
Sipro grinned at his remark, he had alot to say and not much time to say it.

The vision he had was still going through his mind, he would ask Rufinu if he could look at it and decided it was best he asked now ''So now that we have that finished, welcome to the ranks friend. First up here are my terms.
To start of with, please do not kill the other members before talking to me, it takes alot of explaining and paperwork to deal with okay?
Second, listen to my orders, they will keep you alive.
Finally, and this is a personalized one for you. Don't preach to much, it gives me a head ache.
Now everything is done, I must talk to you privately about something, I have been recently having certain types of.........visions. I grew up in Black marsh you see, and ever since then my childhood memory has faded, I do not even know my fathers name. Today, I had a vision. It was faded, fuzzy and blurred. All I caught was that I was clearly in a house, with what seemed to be my mother and father. One of the figures spoke but the speech was very fuzzy, I could not understand him. I need help, what do these visions mean, have you got any ideas Rufinu?''

R'alle

young but able
R'alle grew bored. He finished his milk and got up. He was careful not to alert Sipro. He seemed busy recruiting somebody. R'alle didn't care for those kind of things. He left and went to the stable.There was a man there who was selling dogs. R'alle squatted down and reached to pet the dog. The dog bit R'alle on the hand.R'alle hissed and walked away. His hand was okay but it stung to ball it up to a fist.

R'alle walked up to a horse and smiled. He loved horses, he thinks they are the coolest. He pet the horse gently and made sure not to flex his hand. He knew a simple little flex or fidget would release his claws. He looked at the man nearest to him " How fast does this horse go?" " 12 mph" R'alle shook his head he couldn't believe how slow the horse was. He missed Sipro's horse Shadowcairne.

Rufinu smiled when he found out Sipro worshipped Arkay, one of the nine divines. "I am happy that you worship one of the nine divines, but perhaps I shouldn't be saying nine here. I heard that there are Thalmor in this city. I better watch myself", Rufinu smirked. While he did not worship Talos, he recognized him as one of the nine divines. But he had to watch himself, before coming here he heard that there were Thalmor or at least Thalmor spies in the city. He should watch his mouth next time before he said something that to Spiro, by the nine, Spiro himself could be a Thalmor spy. Rufinu highly doubted that though.

Sipro told him that the Riftwood Brotherhood was a mercenary group. Something that Rufinu was not too keen on. However when Spiro brought up the Strikers, that did catch the attention of Rufinu. Especially the fact they were a group of murders, kidnappers, and rapists. Maybe this was what Stendarr had planned for him. The parents of child were being murdered by these Strikers. It was kind of like the way daedric worshipers killed his parents. He had to prevent this, he know that joining the Riftwood Brotherhood was right for him.

After a little more talk, Sipro brought up the topic of Tadock and Malacath. He didn't want Rufinu to kill him and he wanted him to speak to Spiro first. Rufinu understood not to murder Tadock, perhaps he went to far by saying that. However he couldn't just ran to Spiro if Tadock was summoning Malacath or associating with the ranks of other daedra followers.

"Sipro, while I understand not to murder Tadock, perhaps I went a little too far with that and I apologize. After all, Stendarr is the God of Mercy. However I can't just waste time and run to you if such a thing happened. If it did, I will intervene right away. However I will try not to kill him, I will only harm him if he harms me first".

With that discussion dealt with, Sipro welcomed Rufinu to the Riftwood Brotherhood. However though Sipro had some things to clear with Rufinu. As Sipro spoke Rufinu simply nodded, when Sipro got to a rule involving him he began to laugh. It involved him with preaching too much.

"Sipro, I'm not a Priest of Mara. I'll try to keep my religious views to myself. As you know though, I will not tolerate daedric activity.", finishing off his mead Rufinu looked over to Sipro. He started to talk about visions, it was personal and not about the Riftwood Brotherhood. It was something about a vision. Rufinu himself was a little confused, he would try to help Sipro as much as he could though.

"Well Sipro, I have to say, I myself am I little confused. I've never heard of a vision like that before. You might want to talk to a Priest of Julianos, the God of Wisdom and Logic. He's one of the less talked about of the nine divines. In fact, I'm not even sure there is a Priest of Julianos in Skyrim".

Rufinu sighed, right now he wasn't helping much. Still he would try to the best he could do. "It is quite strange you forgot about of your childhood. Was your childhood a good one or was it one to forget about? Perhaps you should take a trip back to the Marsh, to retrace your roots. I have to say, my childhood was not the best either. In fact its one of the reasons I am a Vigilant. In fact, it is the reason".

Grimm_Moon

Tadock was sitting at the bar even after R'alle left. He was listening very closely to the words Sipro and Rufinu were having. Well at least the part about him. He knew that most people didn't like him worshiping Malacath but views on good and evil are just an opinion that everyone has. He knew Malacath had something special planned for him he knew that he had the power to summon him.

Tadock thought for a moment. "Summoning Malacath could be a bad idea. He could potentially kill his allies as well." He pushed the thought out of his mind and walked outside to see if he could find R'alle. When he finally found him he saw a dog bite him. While R'alle was busy with the horse Tadock walked over to the dog and gave it a swift kick.

"R'alle don't you think we should get back to Sipro? What if he needs us?" Just as he asked the question he felt a sharp point against his back. "Give me your money Orc or I will bleed you like a stuck pig." With lightning speed he gabbed the mans hand and snapped his wrist. The man screamed in pain as Tadock pulled him forward pulling his shoulder out of its joint hoping it hurt the man. He knelt him down in front of him twisting his arm if he moved an inch. "R'alle do you want his money? Or should I just throw him off the side of the closest mountain?"

R'alle

young but able
R'alle just about to steal the horse when he heard 2 footsteps approach him from the behind. He turned and looked behind him just to see a man pinned to the ground by the Orc. His "R'alle don't you think we should get back to Sipro? What if he needs us?" " Yes, I was just looking at the horses here." "R'alle do you want his money? Or should I just throw him off the side of the closest mountain?" R'alle's stomach growled. He couldn't let the Orc know what he truly wanted to do with the man. " I say brake his arm and let him leave. No need to put him to his death right away." R'alle said this smiling.

R'alle remembered the Namira worshipers who passed through the forest. The leader Scila was a beatiful Imperial vampire. She taught R'alle the best way to get nourishment. It was from human Flesh. He remembered her soft words. " Namira will watch over you as long as you have faith in her. Remember the fastest way to grow strong is to eat proteins. And what has the best proteins." "Flesh" R'alle responded.

That same day Scila gave him a Namira tatoo of a bat on his chest. He covered it with his Black cloth tunic. He was too afraid to tell his comrades. What would they think of me? R'alle thought this as he walked with Tadock.

Grimm_Moon

Tadock looked at R'alle "Sorry if I scared you I forgot how the other races of Tamriel would have acted to that. Most of my race would have simply killed him and taken his money. Maybe even fed him to some saber cats." He walked into the doorway and could see Sipro talking to the man who had said he would become a demon of Oblivion. He thought "If only he knew what I am to become." The voice came back into his mind this time louder. "You know you were born to follow me. You can follow the Argonian for now but eventually when I let you die you will follow me again."

Tadock listened to the voice and nodded knowing that he was always being watched. He didn't mind in the least he actually found it comforting. Remembering he was with R'alle he snapped back to the moment. He walked to the counter and sat on a stool far enough away to where he couldn't listen in on Sipro but close enough to where if the Imperial tried anything he could kill him quickly. "Another drink for me." The man served him a drink and went back to washing his tankards.

Mini Mongo

''Many Scholars and mages have been confused by my story. My childhood, was well interesting, just a normal childhood. But as soon as I left that village, it was as if it was gone, like it wasn't real and when I left everything was gone, my friends my family........my memory. But thank-you, after destroying the Strikers I shall certainly travel back to Markarth, maybe you could accompany me. We leave tomorrow friend, meet me here at 12pm, make sure your set and ready, see you tomorrow. I hope we can get rid of the scum.''
Sipro walked to Tadock and took a sit next to him ''Hey, I spoke to Rufinu and he said he will cause you no harm. Just try to keep the worshipping low'' Sipro lowered his voice and moved closer to Tadock ''I myself am a bit of a worshipper of Boethiah and Nocturnal, but I keep that low. My true faith lies with Arkay, he's always guided me through great adventures and led me to treasure.'' Sipro went back to his normal tone ''Now meet me here tomorrow at 12pm, be prepared and get some sleep, your gonna need it.''

Sipro then bought a milk and walked to R'alle, handing him the drink ''Your gonna need the energy mate. We head out tomorrow, meet me in the jarls dining room and were get ready together okay, get some rest. Oh and, your gonna get to rid Shadowcairne again'' Sipro smiled as he finished his sentence.
He looked around and could still not see Askar, it was a shame. Just to make sure Sipro would wait around abit tomorrow, Askar would be a great use.
Sipro walked out of the Inn, checking everyone was okay and made his way to the Jarls palace. It was quiet and Sipro just walked to his room, taking a seat at his Sribe table and began to write.

Journal entry 1, day 1
Tomorrow me, Tadock, R'alle, Rufinu and maybe Askar head to find Chris. Were gonna need their help destroying the Strikers. Tadock, a huge orc of pride and loyalty. R'alle, my greatest friend and ally, truly a lovely kid and brilliant fighter. Rufinu, the priest of stendar, he will be of great use. Askar, a tall bulky man, if he wishes to join us I will be mostly pleased.
We set out tomorrow at 12pm, we will head to Solitude, I have brilliant Imperial contacts their. I will see if they can aid us against the Strikers. Truly, tomorrow will be the start of a great adventure. I spoke to Rufinu about my visions, he said I should contact one of the nine divines. I need to find out what the visions are about, then I shall return to black Marsh, and finally learn of my past.
Sipro.

Sipro put his pen and journal away to one side and began to undress, taking down his hood and mask. He then slipped of his boots and gauntlets, they were brilliant protection but it's not like he would need them during his sleep. He took of his final piece of armor and laid in his bed, shutting his eyes and falling asleep, instantly.

Rufinu continued to listen to Sipro as he continued to talk about his vision, and his forgotten childhood. He thanked Rufinu for his advice and said that some day he would travel back to trace his roots. And maybe he would bring Rufinu along with him. This sort of shocked him as he had just meet Sipro.

With the discussion about the visions done Sipro told them that they were leaving tomorrow at noon and meeting at the Silver-Blood Inn where they were at. That would be rather simple for him, after all he was staying the night here. And since it was going to be at noon it would give him time to possibly tour the city in the early morning. Maybe he would buy himself an actual sword for what laid ahead. After all if magic didn't work, what was he going to do with a steel dagger? He wasn't fighting wild wolves, he would be fighting criminal scum. So while it was still low, like wolves, it was much more deadly.

"Good night Sipro, I'll be staying the night here so if you need me I'll be at the Inn. If you learn anything more about your visions I'll most likely be walking around the city in the morning. Most likely I'll be at the market or the black smith".

Sipro then got up and walked towards the orc, Tadock. Knowing it was pretty late Rufinu turned over to the Innkeeper and asked for a room. The innkeeper replied telling him they had a room open and told him the fee. It was a pretty decent pay, ten septims. Handing the Innkeeper the coin he began to walk towards his room. He had plenty of coin tomorrow to buy a new sword, and maybe he could buy some possible jewelry that he could send home to his aunt. It had been so long since he last saw her, guilt began to run throughout Rufinu. However she knew that he was doing something right.

Stepping into his room, Rufinu put his bag of supplies next to his bed and flopped onto the bed. Opening his bag he took out a book teaching about the school of restoration. Rufinu was an adept in the school of restoration. However he was trying to learn some spells in the expert level, he had the spell tones to learn them but still they were pretty difficult to understand. The two main ones he was trying to learn were Circle of Protection and Grand Healing. Both would be of great use to him on his new adventures with the Riftwood Brotherhood.

It was late though and Rufinu knew he had to get some sleep for tomorrow. Once they left the city he would probably be getting limited sleep. Tonight would maybe be his last night in a comfortable bed for a while. And hopefully safe too, but who knows. The locks on these doors in the Inn were probably crappy, most thieves would be able to break them. Something quickly clicked though when Rufinu thought about this. Something that maybe would save himself in the future. When set up at camp he could set up fire runes across the camp for protection. There was always the risk of a clumsy ally stepping on one though.

Putting his head on the pillow, Rufinu began to fall asleep. Before he did though, he began to grow a little uncertain about this new Brotherhood he was joining. He would save his worries for tomorrow though and shut his eyes.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

The morning was near, Chris was up and about. There were no classes today he had to teach. He got a telaportation Scroll, and warped to Markirth. He entered the Inn ofcourse. He sat there cassually in a corner.

Askar

Vampire Enthusiast. Serana Lover.
Askar paced like a Saber Cat that had been caged for some local mage to do experments on. His made raced faster than his feet did as he paced around his quiet, unkept house in Markarth. He had barely set a fire in the age old hearth, and killed all the skeevers that had managed to find their way in. The carcas' were already thrown out, accidently raining on some poor persons market stand. He didn't care right now, he had a lot to think about. The doors were locked tight and any other entrance had been dealt with, this was his place, no one was going to enter it tonight or any other night..

Does he stay with this strange Brotherhood, and make some money, and make some friends, and maybe find some answers...or does he stay in hiding for another eighty years and let them all die out? He could travel, see the world again, perhaps go to Morrowind, find a few interesting Dunmer souls...perhaps fall in love again, like the last time....He shook his head, like he was trying to dislodge that thought.

Here within his house he was in total seclusion, so his armor and mask had been tossed out. His faded red hair was a mass of curls and waves due to having been within the hood that covered his head and coming from the cool outer air of Markarth to the damp warm air of his house...was rather unpleasant. However the Hearth was taking care of that as he paced, bare feet scuffling along the floor. He wasn't used to being in such plain cloths, but then again, he hadn't been to one of his two houses in a very long time. He wore simple linen pants and a loose, thin, linen shirt, which was white, and his pale-er than pale skin looked even more disgusting against the white of his shirt.

He stopped after a few moments and looked to the mannequin that bore his armor and his mask...would he don it again and come next nightfall seek them out again? Or stay here and let it all pass over. So many thoughts, he continued to pass well throughout the early morning hours and following day.

R'alle

young but able
R'alle took the milk happily. He appreciated Sipro. He loved the fact Sipro knew his eating habits. How R'alle never could seem satisfied for long. He drank the milk listening to Sipro.''Your gonna need the energy mate. We head out tomorrow, meet me in the jarls dining room and were get ready together okay, get some rest. Oh and, your gonna get to rid Shadowcairne again''. R'alle nearly did a spit take. He was so happy and excited. He missed Shadowcairne. He missed the rush he got when the horse accelerated.

He finished his milk and rested his eyes a bit. He tried to open them but they were to heavy. He fell asleep in his sleep dreaming of Riding shadowcairne and slaying beast. He dreamed about putting the beasts head on his wall in his mansion. He dreamed of being rich. But most of all he dreamed of being bigger. He disliked being small it was a huge disadvantage combat wise.

Grimm_Moon

Tadock listened to what Sipro had to say and was pleased to have him except his faith in Malacath. He watched as the others went separate ways to go to sleep. He wasn't the least bit tired but he knew better than to not sleep the last time it cost him dearly. He went into the darkest corner of the inn he could find and laid down in the corner.

He hated the beds in the inns most of the time they had bugs in the beds that would eat at your skin and make you scratch for days. He laid silently until he fell asleep.

"You are doing good so far Tadock I knew I chose wisely. Do not worry about someone taking things from you in your sleep I will guard you as well as your new friends. Even the vampire at least for tonight."

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris sat there, legs crossed over the others, he had his eyes scopeing the room out. He could hear about anything, but he was bored.

Mini Mongo

Sipro then began to dream, it was much like the vision he had before, but this time the figures were more to shape, it was clear both parents were argonians but once again they were dark and still slightly disfigured, the voice of one of his parents was still muffled and he couldn't work out the difference. He then awoke suddenly, back to the real world.

It was early, maybe 7am but Sipro had a good enough sleep. He heard Rufinu saying that he could be wandering the streets, Sipro thought he should tour him around then at around 10am meet R'alle.
He stood up from his cozy bed, stretched and yawned heavily.
He walked over towards his journal and placed them inside his draw, after all he didn't want anyone reading them while he was out, later when he met R'alle he would pack his things and meet the rest of the group at the Inn.

Sipro put on some normal citizens clothes, warm enough for the inside of the Jarls palace and made his way to the dining room. He approached the Chief ''Lets have some water, and..............I guess just some bread with mammoth cheese'' The chief looked at him like he was mad, people rarely had mammoth cheese but everyone's different.
The Chief began to get his breakfast ready, first getting the water and placing it on the counter. Then the bread and began to put the mammoth cheese in the roll.
''Their you go Sipro, enjoy!''

Sipro took the breakfast and sat at the table, only a few guards were eating, Sipro downed his water and ate his roll rather quickly, Sipro always had a big appetite.
He stood and returned the glass and plate to the Chief who thanked him. Sipro walked back to his room and began to put his armor back on.
Sipro then got his shoulder bag and satchel out, putting his satchel on his armor, which he had already packed with essentials and their was plenty of food around.
Sipro then packed spare clothes, a dagger, some poison, health potions, some food, his journal and pen and finally...........his necklace to arkay that his father gave him.

Sipro then made his way down to the marketplace where he was hoping to meet Rufinu, who's better to give who a tour of a city than one of the saviors?
It was bright and warm, many people stood in the marketplace, Sipro looked around to see if he could see Rufinu and he waited.

It was around 7 o'clock, time to get up. Putting on his vigilant robes, Rufinu yawned and looked at his supply bag. He didn't have to much, after all he packed light as he only had hiked from a High Rock border town to Markarth the night before. He would have to buy a lot more at the market. Possibly from a fruit vendor, meat would spoil way too quickly.

Putting on his boots, Rufinu went over to the counter and put on his amulet of Stendarr. Supposedly each amulet had an enchantment that increased your blocking skill. If that was true though it was useless for Rufinu, after all he was a mage. And for most of the Vigilants, who didn't use shield combat. However though it wasn't for the enchantment that he wore the amulet. It was his faith in Stendarr.

Walking into the main-room of the Silver-Blood inn, Rufinu took a seat down. The inn was mostly empty, just like yesterday. Rufinu assumed that everyone had already gone to work, or they were still sleeping. "I'll like to have a green apple, some bread, along with a side of honey."

The innkeeper simply nodded as he held out his hand, Rufinu placed the septims and he walked away. About a minute later he placed the bread, the green apple, and the side of honey on the table. Taking his dagger out, Rufinu began to cut pieces of the apple off and onto the plate. Then he took his dagger, cut the bread horizontally and then used the dagger to spread some honey on it. Right now his dagger seemed more useful in the kitchen then it did in combat. But hey, that's why he was buying a new sword today?

Dipping the apple slices into the honey, Rufinu began to think about what laid ahead for him. He didn't even know much about the people he was allying with. But hey, this could be a huge chance to spread Stendarr's faith and to eliminate daedric worship. He would have to side with an Orc to do so, but taking out dozens while siding with one was better than taking out none at all. At least he wasn't a worshiper of Boethiah, Molag Bal, or Mehrunes Dagon. After all, the Vigilants were formed because of what Mehrunes Dagon attempted to do to the world during the Oblivion Crisis. The thought of it happening again made Rufinu sick to his stomach. The nice soft bread topped with honey quickly made his stomach feel better though.

Done eating, Rufinu got up thanked the innkeeper for letting him stay the night, grabbed his supply bag and began to head outside. He would head to the fruit vendor, and then buy some jewelry for his aunt. Heading over to the food vendor, Rufinu asked for some cabbage, carrot, potatoes, bread, a cheese roll, and some apples. Packing them into his bag, Rufinu handed the food vendor the septims he had to pay for.

Walking over to the jewelry vendor, Rufinu began to look at all the choices the vendor had on her market stand. It was tough to decide on what to choose. Would his aunt want a necklace, or would she want a ring. No she wouldn't want a ring, she wouldn't want people to confuse her on being married. After all, she had stayed single all throughout her life. A necklace would work best.

The prices of the necklaces shocked Rufinu as he looked through all of them. The only one that was in reasonable price was a generic Silver or Gold necklace. He would buy her the gold necklace, asking the lady how much the gold necklace was she replied that it was going to be 175 septims for him to buy it. It wasn't cheap, however Rufinu had the money so he would buy it for her aunt. "I'll take it".

Grabbing the gold necklace, Rufinu placed it in his bag. Sadly he couldn't hire a courier to take it to his aunt in Cyrodiil. It would be too costly. Walking away from the stand, Rufinu eyed a friend. It was Spiro walking around the market.

"Nice to see you Spiro, I just got down buying some food for the journey and a necklace for my aunt in Cyrodiil. Now I just have to buy myself a sword for the journey. Can you take me to the blacksmith? I have no idea where to go?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts