[TBR] The Crusades aftermath

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
OOC: I gotta go now I'll reply straight when i get back

Mini Mongo

OOC: Lol I know the feeling much better post mate, need any tips message me. And can you give me your character card please

Sipro listened to Askar's strange yet interesting story and then replied ''Yes, I'm a part of the Riftwood Brotherhood, we recently saved this city, my friend Chris returned home''.
Sipro then saw a figure enter the Inn, it was clear he wanted to eavesdrop on Sipro and Askar's conversation so Sipro started to lower his voice ''It must've been hard to know your the last of your family to be a blade. Now time for my story'' Sipro smiled rubbing his hands, eager to tell of the story ''So, when I was a young Argonian back in Black Marsh I lived in a small village with my mother and father. We had a quiet life, the village was small and peaceful. Then the unexpected happened, are tiny little village on the edge of Black Marsh was attacked by a dragon. Now as you can imagine this was a huge shock, we did not expect this. My father led me and my mother out of the village, but as we ran the Dragon turned his attention to us. I turned in fear facing a Dragon eye to eye, face to face. Then I thought about the stories my father told me of, about the Dragonborns and their shouts. I always practiced them, just mumbling their words, I was small and a fool.'' Sipro looked around to see if the man was still listening to their conversation, he then took a gulp of mead and carried on speaking.

''So after I turned in fear I thought I was the dragonborn and shouted one of the shouts I practiced thinking I was a Dragonborn, then suddenly I used the Thu'um on the Dragon. My mother and father jaw dropped grabbed me by the arm lifted me and ran. After we escaped to another city in Black Marsh they told the story. I was then known as Shouts-at-Dragons. After a few years I grew mature and ended up leaving my mother and Father and left for Riften due to it being the closest city. Unfortunually I began to steal for gold. I was eventually noticed and was recruited to join the ranks of the Thieves guild, it was a amazing experience. After a few good years stealing in the thieves guild I ended up meeting one of the mystic one of three nightingales. The armor was as black as night and covered the Nightingale to the fingers.'' Sipro took another gulp of his mead and looked to the man listening in, clearly interested. Sipro turned to him.

''If you want to listen in take a seat boy, if not then bugger off'' Sipro grinned and turned back to Askar ''After meeting the Nightingale I left the Thieves guild and had a copy of the armor made, that is what I'm wearing now if you wondered. Eventually I took to adventuring, the Nightingale armor was amazing for hiding and decent protection due to being made out of leather. Then finally, I joined the Riftwood Brother, met Chris, R'alle, Garashbur, Glass, Caellian and many more. That is where my campaign against the Strikers began. Now I ask you friend, will you aid me to fight and destroy the Strikers............forever?''

Grimm_Moon

OOC: My character card is fourth from the bottom unless more people added to it. Open - [Skyrim Freeform RP] Post your character card | Page 20 | Skyrim Forums
IC: Tadock got up from his seat and walked over to sipro and the man he only knew as a vampire and sat down. " I am sorry for listening in but when you have had the life I have you don't trust many people. I had to be sure you were the member I was looking for. I joined after I left the Legion and have been looking for one of you sense. I heard about the city being attacked and hoped you would be here. I was coming to help but I see I was too late." Feeling uneasy from the vampire Tadock rested his hand on one of the axes hanging on his belt.

Askar

Vampire Enthusiast. Serana Lover.
OOC: (( I thought none of our characters could be the dragonborn due to the Thu'Um being hilariously over-powered. Ex: Fus Ro Dah, I'm just going to shout and send you ragdolling over a bridge...thats what I read and when I was reading the rules to join up on this sight ))

IC: Askar blinked a few times, he'd never heard of any man or woman being the Dragonborn that wasn't born or grew up within Skyrim, it boggled his mind. Not to mention, it made him far more wary of the argonian before him than he would have liked. With a single whisper this man could kill him, end the life he was desperately trying to fix. Tensing his muscles a bit as he sat, Askar ran few a few scenarios through his mind. The table was within kicking distance, he could kick it over, distracting the Argoanian for the brief moment it took him to pouch, no need for a drawn weapon, a plated fist to the jaw would be perfect, a broken jaw meant no shouting, no shouting meant an even-er playing field.

Rolling his shoulders and losening the tense muscles there Askar sat like a spring ready to bounce, any notion of trust he had in this argonian had vanished like the smoke from the old Skald's pipe near the fire. He looked at the man that had walked up and tensed even more, anyone who walks up, claiming to have a hard life, then looks at you and keeps a hand upon their weapon would give anyone a bit of tension. He opened his eyes a bit wider behind the mask, letting the reds of them show from the small holes in the pupiles that allowed him to see in the first place. His voice rolled out like low hanging thunder off distant mountains, "Take your hand off that axe before you loose it, and everything else you hold dear."

Grimm_Moon

"Sorry I have never seen a vampire up close like this. Just makes me nervous is all. You have those weapons in your mouth. I may have my tusks but they will not turn you into a thing of the night." Tadock eased his hand away from his axe placing it on the table. He could feel the tension in the room. He personally didn't care if the Argonian was a dragon born he knew he would die at one point or another and telling everyone in the afterlife that the dragon born killed him would earn him respect among the dead. Looking into the vampires mask Tadock smiled. "I am trusting you not to do anything that would cause harm to me. So please relax you look like a saber cat about to get the jump on a hunter." Tadock held the vampire in his gaze until he noticed he was out of meed. Walking over to the bar he thought that could have all gone a whole lot better than it had. He ordered another tankard of meed and sat back down where he had been next to the vampire.

Askar

Askar didn't relax in the slightest, "I take offense to you comparing a genetic feature of your people to a curse laid upon me." He cracked his neck with a disgusting snap. "And I'm trusting you to hold any Dawnguard or other Vampire Hunter nonsense and vile out of the air about me. I have taken a lot of trouble in my life to make sure that I don't feed upon innocents in the night, don't make start now."

The threat was very obvious, he let it be obvious, and he let it hang in the air, let it roam around and kiss the ears of all those who could hear it. Cracking his knuckles a bit Askar adjusts himself in his seat so he can be at an advantage should either attack. Those glowing red eyes stood out in base-relief from the darkness of his mask.

Grimm_Moon

Tadock was surprised by the vampire. He thought all vampires drank the blood of the living at night. He looked at the vampire. "I would much rather treat you as any other in the world but while you are over there positioning yourself for an attack it makes it hard. I will trust you not to attack me and calm down. I am not here to fight you I am looking for members of the Riftwood Brotherhood. You have my word I will not attack you unless you try and strike first."

Tadock looked over at the Argonion and back at the vampire. "Now are one of you members of this group?"

Askar

Askar relaxed slightly, not a lot, but enough for the man to notice. He shrugged slightly and motioned to the argonian, "He is." Rolling his shoulders Askar didn't say anything to the man in retort to his words, he didn't like how the man treated him or how he viewed him, it upset him throughly, but there was little he could do. He'd have to prove the man otherwise by controlling himself, but it was getting more and more difficult as the man looked at him with dislike.

Grimm_Moon

Tadock noticed the vampire relaxing a bit. He began to trust the vampire but only a little. During his time in the Legion the other men told him stories of these horrifying monsters. They would sneak into the homes of the innocent and drain them of life. This vampire seemed more like a nord than the vampires he had heard of. He hoped all the stories were false but he had too much to lose if they were true. "I am sorry if I have offended you nord. I can be very blunt at times. I spent too much time with the soldiers and orcs to tell when I am often being rude. I did not mean to cause you distress about your curse." Tadock had drank the last of his meed and with it washed away his thirst and looked back to the Argonian. "My friend I have come to aid you in whatever may happen. An orc follows until he dies."

Mini Mongo

OOC: You can't be Dragonborn Askar no one is allowed to be. That's the story about Sipro you have yet to find out ;) It's my little mini story behind Sipro..........BUT since your character thinks he's Dragonborn keep it that way intil he finds out okay?

Sipro could tell the tension in the room, clearly his story made them both think him Dragonborn, but of course he was not........just a normal Argonian with a secret like all others ''Hmmm, I could do with some help indeed. Yes I am a member of the Riftwood Brotherhood. If you are willing to lay down your life for me under my service and orders, then you may follow me. I will treat you as an equal but you are under my strict commands unless you want to die okay?'' Sipro liked the thought of the men fearing him, it was quite relaxing ''So boys, let's both grab a mead and talk, no threats okay? Now do both of you want to follow me? I have a argonian under my command called Shadow-Tail and we seek to end Williams reign of terror, that way the Strikers will fall.'' Sipro took another gulp of his mead.

He placed his hand slightly on his dagger, ready to un-sheath. If anyone was to attack him he would kill them instantly with no thought, his father once taught him do whatever you have to do to survive. No matter what.
Most of Sipro's character led to his father, his father taught him everything about everything. But, he did not know his name or what he truly was.
Sipro is much like his father, mysterious, dangerous and highly secretive.

''Look boys, I would be happy for you to follow me, the question is would you?'' Sipro looked around at the Vampire Nord and the Orc, truly both of the men would prove great help if they didn't kill eachover that is.
Everyone in the bar was merry and chatting, drinking mead and talking of adventures and singing to the bard.
Sipro grinned as he heard the bard playing 'the Dragonborn comes' Sipro wouldn't tell them his true story intill he truly knew they were to be trusted, not even Chris knew of Sipro's story.
Shadow-Tail stood behind Sipro, clearly the sight of two very dangerous Argonian willing to die for one another would be quiet threatening, this way the chances of a fight braking out were low.

Askar

Askar didn't radiate fear, not even close, it was more apprehension than fear. He cracked his neck and nodded, "I need money, I need an outlet, I'll follow you so long as you don't send me in to die, or force me to do things that would degrade or humilate me. Other than that, we should be fine."

He relaxed a bit into the seat and nodded, "State your terms, and I'll follow them." True they didn't know each others full story, but what he had heard, set him a bit on edge, but he was well aware of his capabilities, and the orc and argonian wouldn't be a problem, it would take a moment, and his mask would be off and his teeth in one of their necks. No one had bested him since his transformation, he didn't plan on letting an over zealous orc and a swamp lizard change that anytime soon

Mini Mongo

Sipro could tell Askar would be a good companion ''Good, very good indeed. Here are my terms. I will keep you alive and give you a good share of whatever treasure we hold, and cure you if you wish so long as you follow my every command. You protect me and I will protect you, if you choose to disobey me I will dismiss you and take any treasure that I gave you back. Do you agree to my terms, friend?'' Sipro was cautious to Askar, he could tell Askar could probably best the Orc, but not him or Shadow-Tail, they had to much experience. But Sipro couldn't make any real decisions or guesses intil he saw them in action ''Oh and of course, you'll have to kill if I command so''

Today had been an exhausting day, and thankfully it was almost over. Rufinu had just reached the City of Markarth. Being a Vigilant of Stendarr, Rufinu enjoyed adventuring around Tamriel combating Daedric influence and telling others about Stendarr. He started the day in High Rock, and had to take the long hike across the mountains to Markarth. It was exhausting, and as soon as he saw the stone towers of Markarth relief spilled all across Rufinu's body.

Dusting off his robes Rufinu saddled his horse at the stables and began to walk towards the main gates of Markarth. He knew something big happened here not too long ago, but didn't know exactly what it was. All he knew was a big battle had taken place, or something like that. It might of just been a rumor.

Walking through the gates, Rufinu began to head towards the Silver-Blood Inn. The city was pretty dead tonight, might of just been a regular night. Nothing of big importance. Walking into the inn it was pretty dead also. Several tables were empty in the Inn, one table however caught the eye of Rufinu and he didn't like it. Three people were at the table. One was an Argonian, which he didn't mind. Rufinu had traveled to Black Marsh, and enjoyed the Argonians he meet there. The other two gave Rufinu shivers.

The one was an Orc, and being a Vigilant of Stendarr there was one thing he didn't like about Orcs. They worshiped the Daedric Prince Malacath. While Malacath was not the Prince Rufinu hated the most. That went to Boethiah for worshipers of Boethiath killing his parents.

The other person looked pretty normal to the average person. But Rufinu was not to be tricked, the other person was a vampire. The smell and his eyes gave it away to Rufinu. Dislike quickly filled Rufinu, however he knew he had to keep his cool. Putting a dagger into both of them was not the way to go, especially in a city largely unknown to him.

Instead of engaging in any conversation with them, Rufinu headed towards the counter. Taking a few septims out of his pocket, Rufinu handed them to the man at the counter.

"Its been a long day friend, get me a bottle of mead, a chicken breast, and some beef stew."

The man nodded and handed Rufinu a bottle of mead, which Rufinu quickly began to chug. Every few seconds Rufinu would find himself looking at the Orc, the Vampire, and the Argonian. Not only because of his dislike for the two, but he was suspicious about them. It seemed a rather odd match.

Rufinu's attention soon switched as the man handed him his chicken breast and the beef stew. As Rufinu ate though, he found himself every few minutes looking at the trio nearby him.

Askar

OOC: so by looking at my character...you instantly know that you could beat him in battle without even seeing him lift a blade? And then later on say you can't make a decision until you actually see it? Contradicting word play hun :p ))
IC:
Askar cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders and suddenly flexed his whole torso. Muscles bulged out from under the armor and he grinned, "If I disobay you, its because your idea is fool-hearty." He was a hardened man of war, a man who's been around for over two hundred years. "Here's something else. I am a smith by trade. Allow me to work a forge of any type, fixing your armor, making you new armor or sharpening weapons, I don't care. Allow me my passion and i will follow you into the dragons layer until a blade is thrust through my chest. Bring me the bones of your enemies and I will forge you weapons and trophies of honor and strength! Bring me the hearts of Daedra and I will forge you weapons and armor from Oblivion itself. I am more than a simple mercenary. Allow me my trade, and I'll prove it."

He relaxed and then stood, making his height apparent incase it wasn't noticed before. He was a hulking Nordish man, like all Nords he was tall and broad. He was bristling with muscles and his armor was well enforced and strong. He was obviously a skilled smith and took good care of his armor and his body even in undeath.

Something prickled at the back of his neck, that feeling that something was wrong in the world that would wash over people who had things to fear in the night. Though he had always bested most Vigilants that came his way, along with most Vampire Hunters...he always found that they had a...presance about them. A holyer-than-thou feeling that resonated around the general area they were in. It prickled at the back of his neck, like a bug that had crawled there but you were forced to remain still so not to startle it to bite you. The sudden sensation of the urge to feed nearly knocked him on his rear end, there was something unusually pleasureable about the thought of feeding off those thats only purpose in life was to hunt you down. He stifled it however and looked to Spiro, "Why don't we go outside so I can show you a bit of my abillities? Both in combat, and the forge."

He needed a reason to get out, anything, so he wouldn't ruin in his whole life, in a single night.

Mini Mongo

Sipro smiled at Askar's ambition, he was truly a tall strong man, his muscles roared with strength and he was about as war-hardy as one could get. He would be a great asset.
Sipro noticed a Imperial walk in the Inn, he looked tired and quiet cautious. ''Just wait here one second Askar I'll meet you outside in a minute'' Sipro approached the Imperial and made himself obvious to the man ''You look like you've seen a ghost friend, which isn't exactly rare in Skyrim, what's your reason for being in Markarth?'' Sipro wanted to know everyone and anyone in Markarth, after taking the city for the Riftwood Brotherhood he felt as if Markarth was his city, his responsibility which in a term.....was the truth

Grimm_Moon

Tadock could feel the pressure coming off the vampire and could feel a gaze on his back. It made him feel uneasy and angry. He heard a voice in his mind. "Kill the man and it will please me. You might even keep your new friends from getting hurt." Tadock pushed the dark voice from his mind knowing that it was his god Malacath. He didn't want to displease him in any way but at the same time he was going to be honor bound to Sipro.

He left the vampire alone and walked to Sipro. " I pledge myself to the serves of the Riftwood Brotherhood." Pulling his axes from his belt bowed low as the custom of his village was when they where among a superior. Placing his axes on the floor in a X on the floor he waited a moment before getting back up to his full height of 7 feet. Looking back at the vampire he said "And you my new friend I will do no harm to you. I will have your back in any fight we choose. You may think me weak but how could anyone here know."
Looking at the Imperial he frowned. "I don't like the way you are looking at me. Why are you watching me as if I were a demon from Oblivion?"

OOC: Sorry I was gone all day I was busy flippin burgers! Gonna be the same tomorrow unfortunately.

R'alle

young but able
R'alle turned 14 yesterday. He walked out of the forest and into Markath's city gates. He loved the forest but was bullied away by some vampires. They didn't catch him of course, but still to close for R'alle likings. He heard about the Dawnguard, he wondered if he should tell them vampires are getting more organized. R'alle shook his head at the thought. He walked into the bar. He sat at the counter top and asked for some milk. The bartender laughed in his face.

R'alle (embarrased) walked out of the bar. He held his head low and walked towards the curb. He sat and thought. " Skyrim is so boring.I miss Elswyr" R'alle let tear fall down his check. He hated the mistreatment of his race here. He hated Nords. He hated hating Skyrim, he knew the country was beautiful. He just doesn't like the population. R'alle spotted a rat scurrying away. He released his claws and pinned the creature with his pointer finger claw. The rat sqaueked and squealed. He brought his clawed thumb up through the animals rib cage. He brought it to his mouth and bit. He only ate the top half. He threw the rest down an alley. As he chewed he made sure to crunch up the rat's bones. Since he got older his immune system was better, so was his digestive system. Even his claws grew thicker and longer. He was a little bit stronger, and even faster than he was before.

R'alle sat and wondered what he could do for fun around the city.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: Dragonborn and shouts are extremely prohibited,

Chris was having a vision, or was it a nightmere? The vision showed several unidentified men's head on three pikes, it was in a revolt as it seemed. A Khajit was Usurbing some sort of power in some Rebelion. What could this possibly mean? Who was this Khajit?

Mini Mongo

OOC: Lol I never said I'm using shouts and I'm not dragonborn read the post :p

Sipro was glad that Tadock and Askar understood him, he had to be harsh at first otherwise they would never respect him ''Good boys, now meet me outside alright?'' Sipro watched as they walked outside, he then took a seat waiting for the Imperial to answer his question. As he waited he saw R'alle approach the bar and then leave being dismissed by the innkeeper, clearly R'alle didn't notice Sipro.
Sipro approached the Inn keeper and took out his dagger, just out of visibility but placed against the mans chest ''Look, if your gonna be rude to a Khajiit make sure it's out of my sight, got it!?''

Sipro removed his blade sheathing it back into his hold and walked out of the Inn ''Hey boys, we might wanna stay back in here for awhile, grab your drinks and get another round and sit down somewhere. I reckon we got a new recruit. Oh and R'alle, I sorted out that Innkeeper go grab yourself that milk you asked for, and happy birthday!'' Sipro noticed R'alle in a more happy way, he was less depressed and Sipro remembered R'alle mumbling to himself about his birthday in the Keep.
He held the door open waiting for everyone else to step in, the sweet breeze brushed against Sipro's hard Argonian skin. It was cold and fresh, this was one of the little moments why Sipro preferred Skyrim compared to Black Marsh, his father always used to go on swims during the days, and always go hunting with Sipro.

One of Sipro's most fond memories was when he was hunting with his father, he looked at his father as he spoke to Sipro talking about how to get the perfect shot on a dear he had been hunting. It was clear to Sipro now that the necklace his father wore was a necklace to Arkay. His father, always used to kiss the necklace before hunting, have a little pray then continue on the hunt.
Sipro used to ask his father why he wore the necklace and his father only ever replied ''It helps me keep in contact with the gods whenever I need them most.''
Annoyingly Sipro never knew either of his parents names, but what he does remember was that everyone in the Village used to say how alike both Sipro and his father looked.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: I know that, I was simply reminding people. Also do you like Chris's possible preminisson?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts