• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shari3979

I still don't understand how you made vampires to use their fist with such speed.

What are your computer specs? CPU, GPU and RAM?

Hi Shary, the change is relatively simple, just add a dummy weap on them without model which is very fast change then combat ai to use unarmed and le jue son fait...

Shari3979

Hi WW,
Thanks for clearing that out.
I see that you avoided the other answer. Well, I am not quite curious, I just wanted to see why you can't use Levelers Tower. And, after I saw you mods list, I didn't see any reason.

No Shary sorry too many bad experiences makes me avoid these massive texture furnitures modules apart from some essential.

Shari3979

Has you wish. But if I were you, I would have dropped HiRezTex packs, if you think your hardware is not powerful enough. Those packs gave me headaches, I think, because of my hardware, but Levelers Tower works flawlessly.

And how come you don't have in your load order DCO? On 28 March Apollo will release version 10. If so, every aspect will be covered in matter of enemies: dragons, vampires, trolls, werewolves, bandits...

About dco I prefered original ai ... As I said I kept essential not due to my cpu but for the game itself. In my exp I had many issues with many mods. With my list I can experience better the game, no crashes no holes no surprises

Shari3979

With my list I can experience better the game, no crashes no holes no surprises
And certainly not experience the battles to extreme.
Some of your choices are so weird...I definitely not understand you.

vlaka

With my list I can experience better the game, no crashes no holes no surprises
And certainly not experience the battles to extreme.
Some of your choices are so weird...I definitely not understand you.

DCO is known to create alot of script errors and unless he's overhauled his scripts in the the update he's releasing I'd avoid it at all costs and use combat mods which rely less on heavy scripting and more on tweaking of the ingame a.i.

Shari3979

DCO is known to create alot of script errors and unless he's overhauled his scripts in the the update he's releasing I'd avoid it at all costs and use combat mods which rely less on heavy scripting and more on tweaking of the ingame a.i.
Yes, you would. And you are in title to your opinion, but my answer was not about what you thought.

vlaka

Yes, you would. And you are in title to your opinion, but my answer was not about what you thought.
So because WW doesnt agree with your choice of mods and someone is giving their opinion you get all nasty and rude? -_-

Shari3979

As well you, I share Vlaka opinion btw since you asked.
As well me? Are you kidding? At this moment, I will not play Skyrim for one second, if I have to give up on certain mods. And if I like a mod very much, even the crashes are acceptable from time to time.

I can understand all things about script errors, but it wasn't about that. It was about AI. You say you want to keep the original AI and, yet you use ERSO 30 module. Plus, DCO shares SAI philosophy.

And about Levelers Tower, I think that will help improve your mod(or would have). It's one thing to read someone's post and a completely different one when you experience an event yourself.
What is the big deal? You back up your Skyrim folder from Documents, install the mod and see how it goes. If problems appear, uninstall the mod, restore your backed up files and everything is as it was before. No harm done. I am sure you know all this things, that's why I am having hard times to understand your refusal for Levelers Tower. Especially because it's a good help for SAI(or it was, if you think that SAI it is complete now), plus that I already told you that it's safe to install it.

Dear Shary, Sure with as well you I meant opinions are different... In depth even if I share this vlaka ideas maybe i may differ in something else. No kidding just respect to all. About others u right i just having no enough time actually for this tests.

Shari3979

Well, dear WW, you just saved vlaka from a rough reply.Anyway...

You know that we discussed about skills, leveling and speed and eventually, at hight levels, all bandits have the same speed weapons. But after that I was thinking:
Let's say that a bandit is level 60 and he's not scaling with the player(like in vanilla). I saw the list with the skills in CK, in which list are shown the starting skills. But how do I know how many skills the bandit will have at level 60?

Well, dear WW, you just saved vlaka from a rough reply.Anyway...

You know that we discussed about skills, leveling and speed and eventually, at hight levels, all bandits have the same speed weapons. But after that I was thinking:
Let's say that a bandit is level 60 and he's not scaling with the player(like in vanilla). I saw the list with the skills in CK, in which list are shown the starting skills. But how do I know how many skills the bandit will have at level 60?

Maybe in the Character class? Not sure due to the fact I temp uninstalled CK and skyrim actually.

Sharing a link about a new mod who may help some Supernatural's hunter.

This has been developed and dedicated by UWShock in order to fit best with SAI.

The Dawnguard Brotherhood

Good hunting!

Shari3979

Dear WW, we have problems with Alduin. With this load order:
Deadly Dragons
SAI
SAI patch

In the Dragonborn's vision on the Throat of the World; the fight with the first dragon is a bit different: the male nord stagger when the dragon use his fire breath. A little bit of an issue is that the female nord, in the kill move, kill the air. That means dragon size is a bit smaller.

With this load order:
SAI
Deadly Dragons

things in the vision are as it should be. However, I got very tired of Deadly Dragons, because of an invulnerable Alduin, among other things. I removed DD, so, with only SAI installed, in the vision, the encounter with the first dragon is as I said before but after Alduin landed, everything there is chaos. I assume this is happening because of a bigger Alduin?
Now, what are my options?(DD is out permanently and removing SAI is NOT an option).

You talking about the first encounter with Alduin? When you speak with phaturnax and use the scroll?

If you mean the cutscene when the 2 heroes kills the dragon and you remain stuck with the camera is a known bug

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alduin's_Bane

btw with dd + my mod is a great combination and I had a fair balanced fight vs alduin.

I share btw the bug during the cutscene... but that's a common issue, the two were killing a dragon not alduin itself, if is the same as me.

Shari3979

Yes. When you read the scroll to the Time-Wound.
If you mean the cutscene when the 2 heroes kills the dragon and you remain stuck with the camera is a known bug
I know that bug, but it's not that.
btw with dd + my mod is a great combination and I had a fair balanced fight vs alduin.
Alduin becomes invulnerable(OUTSIDE) because of DD. It's not the first time. It has happened also before I knew about SAI. That invulnerability has randomly manifested to other dragons as well.
It's the kind of the abnormal behavior that I told you about in Kynesgrove. This is happening only with SAI installed.
If you want details, I have a save just before reading the Elder Scroll.
I share btw the bug during the cutscene... but that's a common issue,
I don't think as you do. That bug, in my opinion is bring by a mod somehow. Just out of curiosity, in your game, the burial sites have that magical effect before dragons resurrection?

Shari3979

It never never happened to me such a thing like that and finished the game
And I assume that you didn't use SAI alone, but with DD?
looks a common issue alduin invincible, not related to dd
The fact is that if I uncheck DD in mod list, the "invincible" bug goes away. In the end, either DD is causing it or not, is out from my mods list. There are other reasons for, as well.
I am still waiting for the answer to this: Just out of curiosity, in your game, the burial sites have that magical effect before dragons resurrection?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts