• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shari3979

Hi WW,
It's been a long time...I haven.t played Skyrim either since then, being busy to redecorate my house. I am almost ready for playing now and I would like to ask you if you are willing to remove Dual Flurry perk from the Thalmors and bandits if it is the case. Having both, Dual Flurry and Fighting Stance is too much! Fighting/Champion Stance are enough.

About your mod list I find it useful although I have one question: Are you using some mods like memory patch or something?
If not I certainly would like to know how stable is your game after you progress deeper in game. Thank you.

Hi Shary, how is going

Dual flurry is put default as well as stances is vanilla who asks... But if u mean due to my perk fix overhaul dont worrt they do not stack!

About ur sec question, no, no patches, but stability is very good, today had crash only due to sprint jump mod and fight or fly scripts related... Sprint jump may also be removed is not so much essential.
Apart that played 2 days before without any ctd

Shari3979

I am using your Fighting Stance but the original Dual Flurry. So, the
speed is cumulative. That's why I said is too much. I experienced it in Northwatch Keep, against the Thalmors.

Dear Shary, as u edit my mods you have to edit then all other of my mods related in the chain who may get overpowered or bugged accordingly to ur edits and/or removal... It s enough hard to manage standards without taking in consideration people personal custom ideas ! :D

Thanks, have to get rid of my sprint jump, had a crash right now during it's use.

I will check your link and test and let you know :)

Thank you

Edit:
I think you will keep similar issues with this one too:

- sprinting too fast for too long through a heavily modified game can cause crashes.

And my game I think is considered heavily modified.

Very well, tested the module you provided to me seems to be stable.
A lot of testing without ctd.

In addition seems also that this module looks like much more realistic in terms of sprinting and jumping and made with more care.

Small defect: a bit not user friendly to configure but with some practice I found a configuration who can be useful.

Posting here details if you need.

To use: wait you gain enough speed then release the sprint key and jump immediatly.

Shari3979

The speed and the effects are awesome! Don't you think?

So, should I presume that you don't remove Dual Flurry Perk?

Then,how about creating an optional Human and undead module? In which module you remove Dual Flurry Perk, and the enemies do not scale with the player. Make the enemies with different variations as you know how so I can see different weapons speed per enemy type
accordingly with Fighting/Champion Stance perks.

Hehe no sorry I made a work which I feel is enough and i am tired of modding too, almost 4 years of skyrim play and developements ... time for me to rest in peace ;)

About the jump mod, sure but i feel anyway the lacking of readyness in the jump...

Shari3979

I still don.t understand what's the big deal if you remove Dual Flurry perk from the Thalmors. As you modified it, how the Thalmor will benefit from it? I never saw a Thalmor running out of stamina.

So if one person choose not to install perk fix overhaul he has thalmor without basic vanilla skills? So do you start to understand the reason why I cant do what u ask?
Why dont u make this modify urself in ur game? It is pointless and "counterproductive" to change that in sai for everyone because u own your own customized version of my perk fix overhaul... In italy we say: you did 30 now you can do 31 ;-)

Shari3979

You don't pay attention to my posts. I explained that to you. I removed the perk and after, I got an error when I load the file again in CK.
Anyway, in your opinion, if I install the non-scaling version of High Level Enemies, will I get the speed variation that I talked about?

vlaka

Shari just use a different enemy scaling mod if it's causing you this much trouble.
Skyre, Asis etc have enemy scaling and work fine with SAI.

u1849ka

The rest of the book: from Shades to the End.

Attachments

• SAI Book translation Shades to End.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 1

vlaka

Shari just use a different enemy scaling mod if it's causing you this much trouble.
Skyre, Asis etc have enemy scaling and work fine with SAI.

?

You've been having different problems in regards to this mod for quite a while now and not even WW is sure what's wrong.
There are other enemy scaling/perk mods out there which you can use side by side with SAI which might be more to your liking.
You don't have to install every module of SAI.

Shari3979

Well, I don't have installed every module of SAI but Human and Undead module is the only one who fit perfect in my configuration. I only need something to do what this module does, because the rest of the "spectrum" is covered.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts