• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

J'Sabbah

because he'd always really fancied our Hero's mum (because she's a hot MILF nerd), but as he started to undo himself our Hero ran over to Okan-R wielding a massive...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Dildo...

J'Sabbah

made of Daedra hearts...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
and dragon bones...

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Talos popped into the room said, "All this silliness must end I am here to give you a quest".....
"A really important quest" (fumbles in shirt pocket pats down his pants pocket) "I have it somewhere just a sec its in my other suit. But I remember it, so I need you to go to Markarth and pick me up a Sandwich, there's this guy in the castle that does the best breton food and he has a Ruben sandwich well, fit for the gods , obviously. So off you go."

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Our hero says "why can't you go get a female to do it, i'm enjoying these men touching my penis.

J'Sabbah

but nevertheless off he went on his quest for the holy grail, i mean sandwich

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
And there was much rejoicing, and the african swallows brought coconuts, and the coconuts were sliced and their milk drank, the candies made, and finally their husks used as horses... til the llamas from scene 28 a perfectly good scene but cut from the final movie... well brought up how it was against union rules to use coconuts as it violated their contract so.... our hero had to get a real horse who was...

J'Sabbah

Rocinante, or "Supernag", the skinniest horse in all of Skyrim...

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
but was severly mentally challenged and was sexually infactuated with our hero..

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
and then an arrow came flying from the horizon...

J'Sabbah

...and exited stage left, missing everyone, and disappearing forever into an Oblivion Gate (which happened to open by itself and then just as mysteriously close). And that was the last arrow in all of Skyrim. And all the blacksmiths had just suddenly died due to a just as mysterious disease (that didn't seem to effect anyone else). And so began the Great Arrow Crises. And skeevers were roasted, and mead brewed, and all the guards in every Hold rejoiced muchly for it freed their future generations to become the adventurers they never could be, and rid of their fare nation of any more Knee jokes...

BADASSARGONIAN

...but if your feeling sentimental you can visit random grave sights and listen to gaurds ghosts reminise
about taking arrows to thy knees...

Slyboy87787

Proz Tipz expert
butterfly. A harmless butterfly that was no bigger than my hand. When I went up to touch it, it hissed loudly and sank it's suddenly long fangs directly into my...