• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speech500

that has a ring on it. The ring you gave Bunny Tosser 300 when you preposed

joafae

Then you said "Shiiiiittt, that nigga looks like a cat...shiiit, i must be on the moon".

Speech500

You change programs to see where you can find mheyrunes razor and try to reopen skyrim. It won't open.
You reastart your computer only to find that skurim hasn't autosaved since page 6.
Page 6 begins
Lydia comes out of no where screaming that she loves you and no one will harm you, but half way through her charging in she.......
If she throws poison down your throat, go to page 7
Which starts: I only take a sip...
If she shoots an arrow at you, go to page 3
Which starts: Another Arrow Barely Missing...
If you find a saved file in the recycle bin, carry on as if this post never happened

DarthVane

The Thu'um is Strong in this One
I look in my recycle bin, only to find I cleaned most of it out last night. Using a recovery program, however, I find a corrupted Skyrim story file. I open it up, only to find it started with this:

I wake up one fine morning to discover that the Greybeards have...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Eaten off my hand....

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
Quickly diving off the cliff our hero shouts a Fus Ro Da up in to the air launching himself after his hand. This was a questionable plan at best......

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
When he landed he saw the greybeards riding a purple dragon that was...

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
which is a pale substitute for the 3000 version but will do in a pinch as it was always better when dealing with purple dragons, loading up the Holy grail subroutine the bunny devours the dragon, and then says to our hero...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
I want to marry you...

Speech500

but the ghost of lydia comes charging out of her body to face them, she slaps him around the face and says you traitor! over the horizon you see thousands of dead rising from the ground...

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Its the great cheese eating demon of the void, a creature of Dark matter and string theory, who states " Your beliefs in relativity have been wrong, if you turn on the lights while already traveling at the speed of light it will be going 2x the speed of light", which we all know is wrong so he vanishes and ...

(Wouldn't that be string cheese theory then?)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
dragon Bourne said:^
(Wouldn't that be string cheese theory then?) Yes, yes it would

but the ghost of lydia comes charging out of her body to face them, she slaps him around the face and says you traitor! over the horizon you see thousands of dead rising from the ground...
wiping the ectoplasm from his face he turns to bunny tosser 3000, his younger sibling 300 and says "Game over man Game over" Bunny bites our heros toes and says "get a grip man" splashes water in our hero's face and says "follow me to the high ground, we will rain death on the unliving" so our hero...

Speech500

followed the OP bunnies to the high ground when he was hit in the back with an arrow. The arrow has an extra strong paralysis potion on the tip

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Which turned him into a chicken...

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
as he clucked, and clucked, I was suddenly attacked by some asshole named Ulfric who then...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Turned into a chicken

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts