• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
...Feel me baby, I want to connect with you!
Our love was made in Heaven and is Divine!
I'm sure you love me too,
We won't forget...when we intertwine!

To this...

Skyrimosity

our hero chopped off the draugrs head and hung it up on his wall. What he didn't know was...

fleeon

Draugrs are still well versed...even under these conditions...

And so...

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
After a night of semi questionable poetry, and some rather direct prose, he decided to sell the head to a traveling Khajiit caravan, which only gave him a few gold for it and somehow the prose just wouldn't leave his head so heading to the temple of Mara to pick up a amulet....

fleeon

And went to go forcefully marry The Daedra princess Nocturnal...

Shew

Though in truth It was a bit tough of a relationship as she constantly insisted in having the lights off...

fleeon

Which further complicated things, resulting in...

Shew

a strange rash that only a salve made of mammoth cheese, void salts, and briar hearts can sate and even then for only the briefest of times so he decided to try and find a more permanent solution....

Duffmage

...and cut off the offending appendage. The intense pain caused him to lose conciuosness. When he finally came to he found himself...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
And super bunny then started attack him...

Shew

And just in time to save our hero the Real Bunny Tosser 3000 shows up and saves the day by making a Horker and Mammoth Cheese sandwich, but there was a small issue...

fleeon

...A mysterious Wabbajack was laying in the dirt and...

Shew

Its the great cheese eating demon of the void, a creature of Dark matter and string theory, who states " Your beliefs in relativity have been wrong, if you turn on the lights while already traveling at the speed of light it will be going 2x the speed of light", which we all know is wrong so he vanishes and ...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
A hand, but not just any hand It's a zombie hand...