• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
The mountain had gone to Muhamed, so the mole hill answered instead, saying" There is no Sausage in Skyrim and there is no bacon only horker belly but believe what you will and I'll...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Find bacon in the land of skyrim.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
About this time a very strange character dressed in Jester's clothes ran across the open grassland yealling I LOVE GREEN EGGS AND HORKER. When he got halfway across the field though...

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
A mudcrab pinched him on the leg and he was unable to walk. I then came up to this man, and uttered the following statement...

Shew

"But I still love to caper, do you think you can caper in the void?"

"But I tire of my life as a assassin plus I have the Gourmet cookbook the real one not that published piece of crud, so I thought I would open a resturant since there are inns but no real sit down and eat places"

"Think I'll name it".....

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
and stab a wolf in the face with a...

Speech500

Potato.

Shew

but not just any potato this was the "Legendary Potato of Kitten Calender" whose power of cuteness is said to be over powering, needless to say our hero and his companions were....

Speech500

Arnold schwarzenegegegegeggger, as he Arrested our hero for making the Cutest potato in the world into chips.

"You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people (apparently skyrim is a lady), What have you to say in your defense?"

Our hero now declared...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
War on arnold schwarzenegegegegegeggger...

Duffmage

and his twin brother, the bald midget. He prepared to launch a dual wield fireball towards his foes, when suddenly...

Shew

All was reset to page 3 cause of a glich in the game now called the Choose Your Adventure Glich...

page 3 starts like this:
Another arrow barely missing...

turn to page 10 if you let the arrow hit your other knee

which starts "starts to panic.then he hears a gentle ring of sleigh bells in the air, the angry mob look up as does our hero only to see..."

turn to page 6 if you dodge the arrow

Which starts "Lydia comes out of no where screaming that she loves you and no one will harm you, but half way through her charging in she......."

continue your story as if this part never happened if you love PurpleShew but think he's a little light in the head.

Speech500

Our adventurer, hitting the update button behind him. The update fixes said glitch and we carry on with our Arnold schwarzenegger story.
and his twin brother, the bald midget. He prepared to launch a dual wield fireball towards his foes, when suddenly...
...Lydia comes in screaming after treading on a button and awakening a room full of Draugyr Scourge Lords, the fireballs colliding with the travelling woman...

Vodnuth

killed her, leaving our adventurer to fight the Draugr by himself. The leader Draugr walked up and said to the adventurer...

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Touch me....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts