Open souls of the heartless

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    "I prefer to move freely, normal merchant clothing or a protective set of light armor would do, I usually go around scavenging and I need someone to protect me. I share everything I have with that certain person." Falas says as he nudges the orc.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior sensed the danger the mysterious force posed.He knew that she could take Alikh'r , the orc and the dunnmer with ease.He disliked the situation a lot , if he was to make a sudden move to make a ward and protect himself , the arrow could already be on it's way.

Phyrior ,however , felt lucky.He took an intimidating pose as his hands became engulfed in flame.
    "You don't want to do this , bounty hunter..."

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja eyed the elf who spoke to her. He seemed like a good match, it would be fun fighting that one. She quickly analyzed him. Hmmm....He really thinks that he can intimidate Freyja. She stayed in the shadows, not wanting to show herself quite yet. But she had a good view of the helpless men. First, she would paralyze the Argonian. Then, she would take down the Orc and the Dunmer. After that, she would engage in a nice bloody battle with the challenger. And after she took him down, she would retrieve the paralyzed Argonian and collect her bounty! Unless he was wanted dead or alive....She could always pull some strings...Whatever.
    Freyja looked once more at the one who had spoken to her. "Oh, but I do." Her voice was persuasive and velvety-she could probably convince them to give her the Argonian if she wanted to. But then where would that feeling of triumph be? GONE.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    Falas, hearing the ruckus outside decided to go outside and have a look. He saw a woman holding a bow, he decided to hide behind the inn and look at her from a distance, her looks were surprisingly mesmerizing.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja was about to say something else to her little "friend" when she heard footsteps. Her ears perked up, and she tilted her head to see. But it was too late, the person she had heard was hidden. Hiding from a thief. Freyja needs to work on seeing. She directed her voice to where she had heard the footsteps, "One who manages to hide from Khajiit is impressive." She was intrigued and slightly irritated-she hoped this person wasn't here to steal her criminal.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    (Really man? RP doesn't work this way...)

Falas thought for a second "Perhaps this could turn out better than I expect, I am not at all short of experiences like these." Falas sidestepped and appeared in sight of the Khajit thief. "Not at all mistress, I will not interrupt a woman's noble business." Falas smirked as he slowly started walking towards her. "Perhaps I can even aid you in this matter..." He said as he walked towards her a little bit more before stopping and waiting for an answer.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior was getting impatient as he looked at the argonian. The silence was maddening. Nothing was moving.Then he saw the orc throwing the barrel. That orc just signed a contract with death.Wait..This is the perfect! he thought to himself as he sprinted towards the argonian. Phyrior grabbed his arm , unsure how will the argonian react.He was hoping the thief will understand his reasoning.

"We need to get out of here before things get out of hand"

Phyrior could hear whispers in the shadows , he awaited the argonian's answer , for it was vital to surviving.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    (Can't we just ignore Skyrim he isn't even RPing...)

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    (Try to not constantly attack and misspell.) (SORRY I POSTED TOO EARLY!)

Freyja dodged the barrel swiftly, smiling at the orc. "It seems we have met before, Kareturek." All the while she still kept her arrow aimed right above the Argonian's heart. When Freyja had a target-she never lost it. And that wasn't about to change. Even with barrels bering hurtled at her. "Nocturnal, patron of Thieves. I ask that you cloak me in darkness so none may see me." Pretty soon shadows started to envelope her.
    Freyja spotted a Dunmer coming into her line of sight. That must have been the one who had previously evaded her vision. Her eyes flashed with curiosity as she answered, still keeping her voice persuasive and smooth, "And how would you expect to help me, good sir?"

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    "Perhaps if I use this?" Falas extended his hand, palm facing upwards, and a green aura formed atop of it. "I think it would be safe to assume you know what this can do." Falas continued to step towards her. "We can do this together."

(It can paralyze if you don't know XD)

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja looked at the elf, a large smile forming on her shadowed face. "That would be useful, friend. Thank you." She looked at the green aura emanating from his hand and was immediately jealous. While Freyja had an acute knowledge of the other schools, she never quite got illusion. "Tell me, why do you want to help?" She looked at him for a moment before returning her gaze to the elf who had taken hold of the Argonian. She cocked another arrow onto the bow, and aimed differently, so that when she released the bow, the two poisoned arrows would hit the elf and the Argonian. Now begins the fun.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    "Why wouldn't I help a noble lady like you?" Falas said "Maybe I could accompany you after this dispute has ended..." Falas said eagerly waiting for an answer.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja chuckled, "How kind of you." She looked at the poisoned arrows once more before turning her head toward him for a split second, then back to her target. "It would be my pleasure to have you with me after this little job has been finished." Freyja had already gained more than what she hoped for on this trip-a new friend. She needed some help on her dungeon raids and bounty trips anyway. Her eyes locked onto the target, narrowing. They were waiting for the right moment, as was she.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    Falas smiled "My mind has yet to fail me." He though to himself. Falas continued to walk towards the Khajit until he was besides her, he turned to the Argonian and the Elf on the other end of the narrow way "Now why would you want to anger this poor Khajit." Falas said with a grin. "I suggest you give up and we will reward you with a simple quick death."

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    (And that was my last post for today. Time to go play some Skyrim! Bye bye.)
    Freyja smiled and stayed silent as the Dunmer gave his little intimidation speech. When he was over, she stood up, keeping the arrows locked on her targets, and whispered, "What is the name of the noble gentleman who has come?"

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    (Sadly he appears not to be too active.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts