Open souls of the heartless

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    (Yeah it sucks.)

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    (I'm just going to assume that is me ;))

"Falas, just Falas."

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    "Falas..." Freyja let the word sit on her lips. Falas had a very Dunmer name. She waited a moment, then replied. "Falas can call Khajiit Freyja." Her eyes focused in on the Altmer in front of her. She inspected him one last time, and information she could find about him would be useful in this instant. She looked at the way the fire moved in his palm. It told nothing of him, though most magic normally had its caster's signature. So...This man knew how to cover his tracks. He was probably a criminal of some type. She inspected his armor and gasped-he bore the insignia of Nocturnal.

This Altmer is no enemy of Freyja. She must talk with him. But how? Freyja looked intently at the Altmer once more-she had to find a way to get him out of this alive while still getting the criminal she had originally come to get. Maybe she could shoot the Argonian, then sprint to the elf and get him in a lock, then ask him why she didn't know about his allegiance to Nocturnal. Anything at all to keep him safe from harm she would do. Freyja had no wish to anger Nocturnal by taking out one of her dedicated Nightingales. Then she thought of something that made her cringe. But Freyja had to do this-it was the only way. She had to trust him to appease her.

"Altmer. You are trained in magic. Let us speak alone." Freyja knew very well of the Psijic Order, and knew the elf could probably cast a spell to let them speak privately, even for a moment. That way her prey wouldn't leave her sight once, and she would still be able to communicate with this Altmer.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior was tempted to talk to the mysterious foe, that could fetch the argonian time to escape.He took another look around , the dunmer was missing. It was clear he was helping the foe , Phyrior could hear whispers from 2 voices. He doubted the dunmer could take down both the orc and the argonian however. He let go of Alihkr's hand
    as the fire diminished from the other one. Phyrior placed his right into his satchel as he pronounced
    "Show yourself , bounty hunter , then I'l see what I can do"

Phyrior had only one scroll that would allow a private conversation , and wasn't really happy to see it go to waste.
    As his right hand was still in the satchel , Phyrior relaxed his left arm , as some strange red magic built near it.The magic was way more intense then the flames , Phyrior placed a lot of magicka into his left arm. Illusion never came cheap , not even for strong mages such as himself.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja smiled and stood up, placing her bow on her back and her arrows into her quiver. If need be, Freyja could simply take them bare handed. She was a Khajiit, after all, and always had poison on her claws. It always came in handy in situations similar to this one. Nocturnal, grant peace to Khajiit and Altmer. Freyja took one sidelong glance, then stepped out of the shadows which she had been previously concealing herself in.

The light hurt her delicate eyes, and it took her a moment to adjust to the sun beaming down upon her. Freyja stepped toward the Altmer, letting her tail swish back and forth proudly so that he would be able to know that she was Khajiit. Freyja was taught to never hide her identity, and she wanted the elf to see the power of the Khajiit demonstrated through her. She walked until she was about four feet away from him and stopped, noticing the red aura gravitating around his arm. Freyja nodded her head at the Altmer, knowing he would understand what she meant.

"Cast your spell."

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    (Perhaps we can do something to stay away from the OP since he isn't posting...)

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    (well i can just keep chating with Freyja , idk about the rest)
    As soon as the Khajiit stood out of the shadow, a great smile came across Phyrior's face. He recognized her cowl
    So this is Karliah...I could have sworn she was a Dunmer , but we all make mistakes. Phyrior's magic faded away from his left arm , as he closed the satchel, taking nothing from there. He placed his hood back on his head , then proceeded saying while keeping his smile on his ftece.
    "There will be no need for that"
    He relaxed both his arms as the markings on his clothes started to shine. The halved moon symbols on his shoulders , chest and back produced a bright light .In an instant , both the Khajiit and Phyrior disappeared , While time still kept moving.

They both appeared in the inner sanctum of the Twilight Sepulcher.
    "I haven't seen this place in 2 years , but now I see the skeleton key is restored. You have done a good job Karliah. I am surprised you are a khajiit , Dralsi was a dunmer , so I tought you would be the same..."

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja was always fascinated by large scale magic. When the Altmer started to glow, she actually drew to him, marveling at the light, even though it hurt her night seeing eyes. Then there was a flash-and they had teleported! This is not what Freyja expected. She was about to attack the elf when she realized that Nocturnal was all round her-the Altmer had taken them to the Twilight Sepulcher! Freyja looked over to the elf, who had lost his glow, and was about to introduce herself when he suddenly said that she was Karliah. A small chuckle escaped from her lips as she took off her hood.

"Khajiit is not Karliah." She stuck out her hand in greeting, "But she is Freyja." She looked at the Altmer, waiting for him to introduce himself. She needed to know who he was. Once Freyja knew a name, she could always manage to find out everything about that person. It could take years, but she was patient.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior shaked her hand as he said:
    "They call me Phyrior , but I never knew my real name"
    Phyrior took a look around.Everything seemed new, unlike the last time he came there. It was clear that there were more nightingales. He was really curious about what happened.
    "I have a few questions for you , fellow nightingale"

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja looked questioningly at 'Phyrior' as he gave a short little overview of his name. How bad he must have been as a child to receive a name such as that. Freyja could barely imagine having another name-especially if she was given the name after she had already been named. Her eyes were sympathetic as she looked at Phyrior's face. It looked hardened, he must have seen a lot of conflict. But what Nightingale wouldn't? A true master...

"Stick to questions that Freyja will not get killed for answering." Freyja had once spilled a secret, and the people that it ratted out were very displeased, sending an endless wave of mercenaries to kill her. It took a lot of sweet talking to get out of that one.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior looked at Freyja, she seemed awfully serious. Phyrior remained calm , just as he always is. He inspected Freyja's outfit. She is either the new guildmaster, or she killed the guildmaster. Phyrior saw that Freyja had only the nightingale cowl , he was wondering were she kept the rest of the outfit. She clearly couldn't have been the only nightingale left, Karliah would probably still be alive.Then he understood her fear , the guildmaster is Mercer Frey , an enemy of the nightingales. In order to get the key , they either reasoned with him or killed him.There was also the posibility that Freyja and Mercer allied in order to kill Karliah and then took their titles of nightingales back.
    So many thoughts were lurking in Phyrior's mind, then he simply stated:
    "If Mercer is dead, nothing will get yourself killed"

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja laughed gravely, "You would be surprised at how many folk want to see Freyja dead. They would go for any opportunity to have her killed." She looked away, eying the Shrine to Nocturnal, where she kept some of the things she had "acquired" along with the rest of her Nightingale gear. She then looked back at Phyrior, wondering what he was thinking. A lot could have been going through his head, and Freyja was dying to know. Maybe a little talking on Khajiit's part will make Altmer speak.

"Mercer walks among the living no more," Freyja admitted. She had killed him, then her, Karliah, and Brynjolf set up a government of sorts in the Thieves' Guild, which made Freyja the Guildmaster. She didn't really see herself as it, though, and continued working and doing the hard jobs that no one ever wanted to do. But Freyja was so confused as to why she never knew about Phyrior.

"My turn to ask a question of you," Freyja demanded softly. "Why did Freyja not know of you before now?"

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    Falas was wondering what just happened, two people just disappeared with a flash in front of his eyes. He eyed the Argonian and began to speak "I wouldn't want you to just run away from me now wouldn't I?" Falas kept his eyes on him and when he saw a slight movement he sent a Paralyze Spell right on the Argonian, stunning him and forcing him down on the floor. "Oh, I'm sorry about that.." He said with a smirk as he started moving towards the limp body.

alikh'r damascus

the most pitiful argonian you'll ever meet
    (im so sorry i haven't been replying. i had trouble finding time to do so. so... where am i?)

alikh'r damascus

(oops, nevermind. pretend i didnt ask that. my dimb interwebs wont let me delete posts.)

alikh'r damascus

Alikh'r struggled to stand up, but alas, his muscles wouldnt do what his mind told them. he eyed the elf in anger. "what do you want from me?" he said, scowling at the dunmer.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    "I do not know..." He said. "Perhaps you should ask the lady Freyja when she is back, she is the one who ordered this.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts