• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zuko514

There is a sign on my wagon, flash if you are horny. I drive by the imperial column, the female captain flashed. I shook my head and gave her a thumb down. She arrested me on the spot for being a stormcloak spy.

Isara

Verbum Sapienti Satis
My character is a Nord, originally from Skyrim. She lived in the orphanage at Riften as a child, but due to the abuse, she escaped at age 16. She took to wandering & eventually found herself in Cyrodiil. After several years, she decided she wanted to return to her homeland. Just over the border, she was ambushed by Imperial soldiers. She was caught off guard, knocked on the back of her head, & stripped of all her belongings. Upon waking on the carriage to Helgen, she can only surmise that she was mistaken for a Stormcloak spy. So, basically, wrong place at the wrong time.

Trekiros

My last character comes from Sovngard, he was resurrected because he hadn't had the chance to prove his worth on Nirn in his previous life. Shor gave that chance to him by resurrecting him, except his tomb had fallen victim to tomb raiders. So he was butt naked, terminator style. That's why he was arrested, and why such a big guy didn't have any equipment at the start of the adventure.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts