• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Okay, I am working on coding a simple slide-gallery for the images with captions, and keeping the original folder structure for quick review. This will take me a bit yet should be ready for tonight. Snow is hard at work. :D

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
This game is SOOO much more beautiful on the PC then the PS3. It's not even comparable!! I should've gotten it for the PC.

Looks better on the 360 when compared to the PS3. The PS3 got a garbage port, as usual.

Okay, here it is!

It's not the prettiest gallery ever, but it sure works well! There is still the FAST access of the file folder, the new thumbnails, the sliding gallery with quick-access bullets at the bottom, so there are many ways to see the lovely screen shots of Skyrim! All are 1920 x 1080 for huge HD full screen wallpapers. Have fun everyone!!! All free, no watermarks, just beauty!

http://www.aleciashepherd.com/Skyrim_Journal/screenshot_gallery.php

For magnificent and totally original poetry, art, music and more, all by me and also for free....

http://www.aleciashepherd.com

:D

I know it's not the greatest thing ever...I should improve the load time by making multiple galleries in time. I have just been getting everything out there as fast as I could so people could enjoy them. I will improve the interface over time and I really want to write more fan-fic stories for the journal itself.

Thank you all for your patience. Please feel free to share these wherever Skyrim is loved! :D

Jersey Dagmar

It works, and that's good enough. Awesome work. You have solved my issue of how I was going to get quality images of this game. One major downside of owning it on the consoles. Thanks so much for doing this.

It's my pleasure, Jester. I hope you like the new Cicero shots as well...and my Meridia jester shots should really amaze and challenge you. :D Make requests for shots and I will do my best.

Jersey Dagmar

Some more the Frost Dragons would be cool, though I know they become rarer as you progress down the dragon challenge chain.

I am adding 17 action shots of battling frost dragons now.

Today I will spend time to break this up into multiple galleries of 25 images per gallery, which still makes for a LOT of galleries! I am almost at 600 screen shots now! YAY!

LordTalos

Cicero sleeps with the night mother i'm 100% positive. His the crazy kind to lick the face of a dead corpse

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts