• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I am creating my own unique Journal of my adventures in Skyrim, and hosting 100's of Wallpapers at super high quality for everyone to download for free. The screen shots will be used to exemplify the stories I am journaling as well over time.

I just added 500 Screen Shots of Skyrim to my website!!!!!

These are great for Wallpapers, featuring snow and ice, nature, beauty, light and darkness, everything Skyrim has shown me. More stories will be added later, but for now, enjoy the visually stunning world of Tamriel! Please share this everywhere Skyrim is loved.

http://www.aleciashepherd.com/Skyrim_Journal

Click the Screen Shots Only option on the left to view a folder of the images available.
Please also feel free to E-Mail me with requested screen shots (within reason).

Using the Whiterun Shimmer Image for my desktop BG at work, ty.

Great pictures as well.

Thank you :D
The beauty of Skyrim is stunning...as is the beauty of its darkness. I try to capture both and have learned to quickly suppress my HUD opacity for way better shots.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Great shots. I downloaded some of the dragon ones. If only you had some of Cicero. :sadface:

TayTo

Great shots. Thank the heavens for this forum to give my skyrim fix when away from home. The pics bring me back in and I find myself unconsciously walking to the streetcar stop.

I have many shots of Cicero, who still serves me. :D I will be uploading more to my server soon, including a lot more snow shots, some new city scenes and dear, dear, lovely Cicero. ::dances::

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
Using the Whiterun Shimmer as my background. Good shots.

Jersey Dagmar

Thank you so much for the Cicero ones. He's now on my desktop and soon to be on my PS3 background.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
nice. it is bothersome to see HUD on some of these photos but I guess you can't stop to disable the HUD to capture everything. The design team did a wonderful job of creating a lively environment. I feel bad for the development team who are working their butt off to fix all the bugs and glitches

Jersey Dagmar

Finally got Cicero on my laptop and PS3 backgrounds. And it's awesome. Thank you! I don't have a capture card so I can't get shots like these.

I am VERY sorry that some HUD stuff is on the early shots. I am working to replace all of them with better shots. :sadface: Please forgive my earlier inexperience. I have learned how to remove the HUD for my shots now, so the last 300+ images should have no HUD on them.

And I am proud to provide rare shots of the sweet Keeper in the Dawnstar home, fully furnished, with Snow acting as harlequin to his jester! :D

If anyone knows an easy way for me to make a proper gallery for these while retaining full-size downloadable wallpapers, I would love the advice. Be sure to just go to my main website if you wanna. I am an artist, singer, songwriter, programmer, all that stuffs, too....and best part is I make all my art and music and poetry, articles, etc, free for everyone on my website. I want to give and help others grow and am not as concerned for compensation as you will see from my bio there.

Anyway, please post Screen Shot requests and advice and software or something I could use to make a proper gallery for these. I made a gallery for my own artwork, but it took a very long time for me to code it.

Okay, I got all of my shots taken and will now go back and try to replace the ones with the HUD errantly on them. There's a lot more of Cicero, a few dragon and camp-clearing adventures and even a war by cannons! :D And be sure to check the ones with Jester and Meridia in the titles...I think you will be surprised and awestruck! ;)