• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
ummm...... How many of our parents do you think ACTUALLY just said "Ok herp derp you can get that herp derp I bet it is an E game herp derp".... No. My parents FULLY acknowledge that it says Sexual Content, gore, all that on the box. Besides, It may be geared for 17+ but what if those people have a little bro or sis around? What then?
Lil bro or sis? One solution.

gtfo.png

EPIC WIN!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Pfft, looks like someone actually agrees with Rajiin. Epic Nord disagreed all my posts.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
Lil bro or sis? One solution.

gtfo.png

EPIC WIN!
Until they complain to the parents and they go "oh let him/her watch/play, s/he's not doing anything wrong."

To stay on topic, I think Skyrim could use slightly faster horses...

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Until they complain to the parents and they go "oh let him/her watch/play, s/he's not doing anything wrong."

To stay on topic, I think Skyrim could use slightly faster horses...

Oh, how I wish this was how my family was. You know, fair.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
Oh, how I wish this was how my family was. You know, fair.
My brothers never listened anyway, so it's not like it mattered what my mom says. :p But I think some people might be like that, right? :D

the_joe

A dragon shout and spell wich kills those against they are used, by turning them into stone.
Including a quest based on the circumstances under wich Erlendr, Nikulas and Hunroor were killed by Grimkell by being turned into stone.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Pfft, looks like someone actually agrees with Rajiin. Epic Nord disagreed all my posts.
Because in a sense he is right. If you wanted to role-play as a viking, you should add other stuff which would increase the experience

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Because in a sense he is right. If you wanted to role-play as a viking, you should add other stuff which would increase the experience

Vikings don't have sex, they kill things.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Vikings don't have sex, they kill things.

Vikings only have sex with their viking wives to make little vikings.

They only pillage. No rape involved.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Vikings only have sex with their viking wives to make little vikings.

They only pillage. No rape involved.

And drink mead.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Throwing Knives

Coyote

The Epic
Guild creation

Empire building

Deeper weapon coustumazation

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Some sort of training system for factions. I would like to train Forsworn to a level where they can fight back & spread. Or train any other group in the game. Find a small group & train them in several areas & then see their ranks grow & get stronger.

The Nonchalant Thief

Bunny shall die!
Mr1cammando
When one plays Assassin's Creed, one does not just look at a building without thinking "Can I climb that?".
So, the ability to climb stuff, I guess.

I was thinking similar that when I was jumping down from the second floor of a house in Whiterun.
To be able to tiptoe across the beams of the ceiling.. or be able to climb up the bookshelf of wall when the owner of the house we're robbing wakes up--instead of just standing there like an idiot only to face-palm and reload as they yell at us.

...customizable houses.

...more people!!.. like seriously..... where in the world are all the people? The children?(they need diversity also).. the little old werewolf ladies that live out in the woods? Creepers who stare at you as you pass them along the path to Solitude? The crazy bear-looking man who will kill you if you try to escape? Where are you??
You go to a town, and most of the people there are guards. What are they even guarding against?-the 20 people from the surrounding three villages?
And then those guards do not have a place where they stay; the inn in most places too small to handle a shift of them.. and the number of people in the thieves guild later on, besides the beds there, they have no homes.

...,but I suppose these could wait until VI.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I was thinking similar that when I was jumping down from the second floor of a house in Whiterun.
To be able to tiptoe across the beams of the ceiling.. or be able to climb up the bookshelf of wall when the owner of the house we're robbing wakes up--instead of just standing there like an idiot only to face-palm and reload as they yell at us.

...customizable houses.

...more people!!.. like seriously..... where in the world are all the people? The children?(they need diversity also).. the little old werewolf ladies that live out in the woods? Creepers who stare at you as you pass them along the path to Solitude? The crazy bear-looking man who will kill you if you try to escape? Where are you??
You go to a town, and most of the people there are guards. What are they even guarding against?-the 20 people from the surrounding three villages?
And then those guards do not have a place where they stay; the inn in most places too small to handle a shift of them.. and the number of people in the thieves guild later on, besides the beds there, they have no homes.

...,but I suppose these could wait until VI.

I think the guards are guarding against the Dragonborn.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
drunkenness. Drink too much mead or ale and your vision gets blurry, the controls are random, and people shun you. Guards harrass you. no way to cure it but wait. Try to sleep and the effects are mostly cured, but you are in a hangover, and occasionally you lose health, stamina or magicka.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts