• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Then, leave out the nudity and the very least. Every game, save a few, also cater to younger audiences. All Bethesda want is to make money by making fun games that don't offend people. Compromise my friends.

If were going to leave out the nudity then at least take out the violence. Perhaps turning this once good game into a children's game... We can transform Alduin into a purple dinosaur named Barney. He occasionally flies over a group of bandits and sings them a song to persuade them to change their ways, and become productive citizens again. Barney would then gives you quests to eradicate corruptions and evil in skyrim. He will give you complicated main quests to make Ulfric Stormcloak and General Tullius to like each other again, and to end the war. Oh and take away the rouge mages deadly spells. They instead throw Alchemy Ingredients at you instead.

Oh and the expansion is going to be exotic! How to persuade the Thalmor , and to turn them good. I guess that's for the carebears to do, since that's asking way too much.

The headless horse man that you occasionally see can be replace with Rainbow bright with starlight :) You must do some quests for her in order for her to be your follower :)
1471425-rainbow_brite_5_super.jpg

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
A player home made of sweet rolls, and ONLY sweet rolls.

Just make sure no one steals from it, or you'll never hear the end of it from the guards.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
No that's not a good idea because it takes more money to do it. Parents should take the responsibility and monitor what their child plays on their console or PC. The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is there to help parents to select appropriate games for their children. How hard is it to go to their website ESRB ratings guide and definitions and read what those codes means on the game box?
ummm...... How many of our parents do you think ACTUALLY just said "Ok herp derp you can get that herp derp I bet it is an E game herp derp".... No. My parents FULLY acknowledge that it says Sexual Content, gore, all that on the box. Besides, It may be geared for 17+ but what if those people have a little bro or sis around? What then?

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Wanna talk about insulting huh? Lets talk about what you said "Violence and sexual content are two very different things." I wasn't going to question that until now, since obviously what I wrote is so offensive towards you. What exactly did you meant by that anyways?

I'm unable to consummate the marriage with my new spouse, but I can certainly beat the crap outta her when she doesn't give me my daily meals. Perhaps she said something that I didn't like... raise my fist and give her a beating. Or when I'm done with her, and want to be single again the only thing that I can do, Since Bethesda didn't give us a divorce option, is to murder her by beheading her.

I can't create my own family because Bethesda is too afraid to add in sex to the game (Thank goodness to the mod writers out there that can give us more freedom) but I can “adopt”. Such restrictions is terrible. This game might as well be a children's game.

Have you played The Sims 3 game? The game is rated T for teens and yet I can “woo” my spouse, or any other player. I can cheat on my wife by having a sexual relations with my neighbors wife. I can woo the entire town if I wanted to.

And if you think for a moment that rape wasn't common back in the Medieval times then you are ignorant.
Then play goddamn Fable III were they have sex and go sell Skyrim.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Then, leave out the nudity and the very least. Every game, save a few, also cater to younger audiences. All Bethesda want is to make money by making fun games that don't offend people. Compromise my friends.

From what I've heard from him so far I think he's going to expect full nudity.

AO rating for Skyrim yay!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
If were going to leave out the nudity then at least take out the violence. Perhaps turning this once good game into a children's game... We can transform Alduin into a purple dinosaur named Barney. He occasionally flies over a group of bandits and sings them a song to persuade them to change their ways, and become productive citizens again. Barney would then gives you quests to eradicate corruptions and evil in skyrim. He will give you complicated main quests to make Ulfric Stormcloak and General Tullius to like each other again, and to end the war. Oh and take away the rouge mages deadly spells. They instead throw Alchemy Ingredients at you instead.

Oh and the expansion is going to be exotic! How to persuade the Thalmor , and to turn them good. I guess that's for the carebears to do, since that's asking way too much.

The headless horse man that you occasionally see can be replace with Rainbow bright with starlight :) You must do some quests for her in order for her to be your follower :)
You disgust me.

I said compromise, not build an entirely different game directed at 3 year old girls.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Including GTA IV hooker scene :D I can see it now... riding on your horse... and you would know the rest ;)

How do two people sit side by side on a whores?

lololol

Where to start...

- More khajiit that aren't bandits/merchants/drug dealers.
- More argonians in general.
- More guilds/organizations; at the very least some kind of Rangers' Guild, as many have mentioned.
- Some kind of "defend-the-fort" mini-quest-game... thing. Or something. With waves of enemies. And a dragon.
- A Thu'um specifically for breaking those mages' annoying flippin' wards. Make it so that it breaks any wards it hits and "silences" the caster from using magic for a few seconds, but it only works if it hits a ward.
- AN ARENA SERIOUSLY BETHESDA WHY WOULD YOU NOT GIVE US ONE AFTER THE AWESOME ONE OBLIVION HAD WHY BETHESDA WHY ...Moving on.
- Faster, less durable horses.
- More kinds of war dogs you can buy. Preferably some breed that doesn't bark your ears off and push you off cliffs. Tamed wolves would be awesome.
- Being able to marry at least two different people of each gender of each race.
- And finally, more hair styles! What is it with Bethesda and their hatred for male characters having bangs?

DovahCap

Where to start...

- More khajiit that aren't bandits/merchants/drug dealers.
- More argonians in general.
- More guilds/organizations; at the very least some kind of Rangers' Guild, as many have mentioned.
- Some kind of "defend-the-fort" mini-quest-game... thing. Or something. With waves of enemies. And a dragon.
- A Thu'um specifically for breaking those mages' annoying flippin' wards. Make it so that it breaks any wards it hits and "silences" the caster from using magic for a few seconds, but it only works if it hits a ward.
- AN ARENA SERIOUSLY BETHESDA WHY WOULD YOU NOT GIVE US ONE AFTER THE AWESOME ONE OBLIVION HAD WHY BETHESDA WHY ...Moving on.
- Faster, less durable horses.
- Being able to marry at least two different people of each gender of each race.
- And finally, more hair styles! What is it with Bethesda and their hatred for male characters having bangs?

Male characters having bangs?
"Stop! Your hair violated the law!"

DovahCap

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.