• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Skyrim needs to add better dialogue options and interactions with your spouse. Your spouse is currently little more than someone who gives you a daily allowance and a home-cooked meal.

Even the home cooked meal is bland. Same thing everyday, and you don't even know what's in it. Is it vegetables? Meat...? The bandits I just slaughtered? Like, what am I eating? Just a "home cooked meal"

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
the ability to have pets. i tried to make the stray dog leave so that he would go to my house. Instead he dissapeared, probaby to get killed by a falling mammoth.

Breton

Even the home cooked meal is bland. Same thing everyday, and you don't even know what's in it. Is it vegetables? Meat...? The bandits I just slaughtered? Like, what am I eating? Just a "home cooked meal"

This is what I get:

Morndas: Chicken and potato pie
Tirdas: Steak and kidney pie
Middas: Steak and ale pie
Turdas: Shepherd's pie
Fredas: Vegetable pie
Loredas: Fish and seafood pie, cooked with a white wine cream sauce (because it's Loredas!)
Sundas: Cherry pie (because it's Sundas!)

You
This is what I get:

Morndas: Chicken and potato pie
Tirdas: Steak and kidney pie
Middas: Steak and ale pie
Turdas: Shepherd's pie
Fredas: Vegetable pie
Loredas: Fish and seafood pie, cooked with a white wine cream sauce (because it's Loredas!)
Sundas: Cherry pie (because it's Sundas!)

You have a good wife.

Breton

You

You have a good wife.

To be honest i don't know how Marcurio (hubby, btw, not wife) manages to cook all that while fighting dragons and draugr with me, since he's been travelling with me since we married... He must have some esoteric cooking magic skills.

To be honest i don't know how Marcurio (hubby, btw, not wife) manages to cook all that while fighting dragons and draugr with me, since he's been travelling with me since we married... He must have some esoteric cooking magic skills.

My bad. I wish I could marry Illda (sp?) from the Bard's college... :sadface:

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
THIS MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL TRIGGERING CONTENT. BE WARN!

Skyrim needs to add S.E.X. This game is suppose to be rated M for mature, and theirs no sex scenes anywhere. No, if anyone is wondering, I don't get off by watching pixels fu**. Adding the ability to have sex in the game is a beneficial to increase RP experience. If you're a bad guy you can rape NPC characters. Depending on your sneak skill if theirs a nearby guard (even outside) you will receive a bounty of 500 dollars for sexual assault. For being a good guy you can have the ability to have sex with your spouse.

Another beneficial for adding Sex in the game is that you can impregnate a NPC woman or if your character is a woman that you can get pregnant. After a while you notice that your stamina reduces due to the pregnancy. After a certain days that past a courier would come running up to you and proceed to congratulate you on being a dad. He will then give you a letter of explanation.

Oh and I also want Skyrim to add in a brothel that you can start up by talking to a couple of the members of the thieves guild.

If you're running Skyrim on a PC you can download, and then install a mod to make horses run faster :) Faster Horses at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

No. I'm sorry, but just no. Adding sexual content into ANY game certainly doesn't make it better. Think of how many people wouldn't be allowed to play it because their parents don't want them exposed to such things?

You sound like the kind of people my mother always talks about. Games aren't good because of how mature they are, they're good because of how they're made.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
No. I'm sorry, but just no. Adding sexual content into ANY game certainly doesn't make it better. Think of how many people wouldn't be allowed to play it because their parents don't want them exposed to such things?

You sound like the kind of people my mother always talks about. Games aren't good because of how mature they are, they're good because of how they're made.

How many times do I must say that SKYRIM isn't a children's game? This was market for people who are 17 years old and up? Oh and I'm sorry if sex is so bad.... perhaps Bethesda can take out the extreme violence that goes on in the game... like removing those finish moves, and head amputations. After all why would a parent allow their children to play violent video games where you can behead people?Oh and play a murderer. Funny how that isn't a problem but sex is.

I don't care about what your mother thinks about people like me. I don't like censorship, and I don't like them telling me what I can and cannot do to a video game that is market to my age group. Perhaps you shouldn't be playing Skyrim until you're at the appropriate age.

How many times do I must say that SKYRIM isn't a children's game? This was market for people who are 17 years old and up? Oh and I'm sorry if sex is so bad.... perhaps Bethesda can take out the extreme violence that goes on in the game... like removing those finish moves, and head amputations. After all why would a parent allow their children to play violent video games where you can behead people?Oh and play a murderer. Funny how that isn't a problem but sex is.

I don't care about what your mother thinks about people like me. I don't like censorship, and I don't like them telling me what I can and cannot do to a video game that is market to my age group. Perhaps you shouldn't be playing Skyrim until you're at the appropriate age.

They could always release a rated M version and a rated T version. Didn't they do that with one of the Grand Theft Auto games? San Andreas? One version had all of the gore and sexual content, and one left it out?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Ooh, now you're getting mad.

Violence and sexual content are two very different things.

And you don't have to look to me to see why you're dead wrong - looks like everyone else disagrees with you on this so go ahead and ask Bethesda to add sex into the game. I gauruntee you that they'll say the exact same thing.

And you don't have to look to me to see why you're dead wrong - looks like everyone else disagrees with you on this so go ahead and ask Bethesda to add sex into the game. I gauruntee you that they'll say the exact same thing.

I don't really agree or disagree with him. I don't think it would be a big deal if they did have the content because the game is rated 17+, but at the same time I don't care that the content isn't there. In other words, I'm not against him, and his thoughts. But the game is still epic without sexual content.

Raijin

They could always release a rated M version and a rated T version. Didn't they do that with one of the Grand Theft Auto games? San Andreas? One version had all of the gore and sexual content, and one left it out?

No that's not a good idea because it takes more money to do it. Parents should take the responsibility and monitor what their child plays on their console or PC. The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is there to help parents to select appropriate games for their children. How hard is it to go to their website ESRB ratings guide and definitions and read what those codes means on the game box?

No that's not a good idea because it takes more money to do it. Parents should take the responsibility and monitor what their child plays on their console or PC. The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is there to help parents to select appropriate games for their children. How hard is it to go to their website ESRB ratings guide and definitions and read what those codes means on the game box?

It was just a thought, if it costs more money, up the cost of the game by 2$. Skyrim sold 100,000,000 copies, so that's 200,000,000$ more in revenue that can cover the cost of this? Maybe? I don't know. I just want short swords in Skyrim :sadface:

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I don't really agree or disagree with him. I don't think it would be a big deal if they did have the content because the game is rated 17+, but at the same time I don't care that the content isn't there. In other words, I'm not against him, and his thoughts. But the game is still epic without sexual content.

And so there's really no point in adding it.

Skyrim is one of the most tame M games I have ever played. Tame enough that anyone 13 and up can play it just fine. Add sex and that all goes down the drain. Which means less money for Bethesda and you know what happens when game developers run out of money.

Raijin

No not mad, just irritated that children like you are playing these games that are suppose to be marked for young adults. It tells me a lot how lazy so many parents are these days... refusing to do their homework, and lets their children play anything that they want, in spite of it not being marketed in their age group.
Bethesda is in the market of making money, and by adding sex to their games will only upset the parents. Thats why they censor the game making it children friendly, which is wrong.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
No not mad, just irritated that children like you are playing these games that are suppose to be marked for young adults. It tells me a lot how lazy so many parents are these days... refusing to do their homework, and lets their children play anything that they want, in spite of it not being marketed in their age group.
Bethesda is in the market of making money, and by adding sex to their games will only upset the parents. Thats why they censor the game making it children friendly, which is wrong.

You insult me, sir.

And it isn't "wrong." Do you think people in Medieval times swore like sailors and were generally dirty people like they are in modern times? Doubtful.

But you've got one opinion, I have another. Let's end this stupid argument.

uhmhi

my list of things skyrim needs/what i think should be added (in no particular order)

1) small talk with npc standard dialog options such as how are you doing?, hows the weather?,with varying responses or to your family typical family things such as i love you just more general interaction to people so there is a reason to have them in the world of skyrim beyond just quest giving.

2) a dlc set after the civil war storyline where the dragonborn either because (s)he is a massive hero or because (s)he becomes the next high king/queen is given charge over a city which you have to build and design its overall architecture, build walls, and rule over and decide if you wish to allow for the worship of talos and other such things, train your own unique guards with upgradable amour and weapons, and lead them into battle against the elves or other threats to your town.

3) a return to (an expanded) sovngarde though i'm not sure how this could work it was probably the most aesthetically cool location it was a shame to me that your there for all of about 10 minuets.

4) an arena of some sort while i dont have a problem with it not being in the base game it would be nice to have in a dlc since playing gladiator is always fun.

5)while not needed even more kill cam animation would be cool just because variety in a giant game like skyrim is a must.

6)a second way to purchase the house in windhelm because i got the game on early on where the blood on the ice quest is glitched all my save files can not longer get the house because tova as committed suicde and disappeared.

7)if in future dlcs large location like the soul crain and the forgotten vale which where largly empty places, in my opinion these types of places should be treated mostly like the rest of the map with one or two new dungeons to go through and explore that are not needed to be entered during the main quest line.

8) something to do with the spare dragons souls that higher level characters have just laying around that does not have to do with purchasing dragon shouts.

Raijin

You insult me, sir.

And it isn't "wrong." Do you think people in Medieval times swore like sailors and were generally dirty people like they are in modern times? Doubtful.

But you've got one opinion, I have another. Let's end this stupid argument.

Wanna talk about insulting huh? Lets talk about what you said "Violence and sexual content are two very different things." I wasn't going to question that until now, since obviously what I wrote is so offensive towards you. What exactly did you meant by that anyways?

I'm unable to consummate the marriage with my new spouse, but I can certainly beat the crap outta her when she doesn't give me my daily meals. Perhaps she said something that I didn't like... raise my fist and give her a beating. Or when I'm done with her, and want to be single again the only thing that I can do, Since Bethesda didn't give us a divorce option, is to murder her by beheading her.

I can't create my own family because Bethesda is too afraid to add in sex to the game (Thank goodness to the mod writers out there that can give us more freedom) but I can “adopt”. Such restrictions is terrible. This game might as well be a children's game.

Have you played The Sims 3 game? The game is rated T for teens and yet I can “woo” my spouse, or any other player. I can cheat on my wife by having a sexual relations with my neighbors wife. I can woo the entire town if I wanted to.

And if you think for a moment that rape wasn't common back in the Medieval times then you are ignorant.

Wanna talk about insulting huh? Lets talk about what you said "Violence and sexual content are two very different things." I wasn't going to question that until now, since obviously what I wrote is so offensive towards you. What exactly did you meant by that anyways?

I'm unable to consummate the marriage with my new spouse, but I can certainly beat the crap outta her when she doesn't give me my daily meals. Perhaps she said something that I didn't like... raise my fist and give her a beating. Or when I'm done with her, and want to be single again the only thing that I can do, Since Bethesda didn't give us a divorce option, is to murder her by beheading her.

I can't create my own family because Bethesda is too afraid to add in sex to the game (Thank goodness to the mod writers out there that can give us more freedom) but I can “adopt”. Such restrictions is terrible. This game might as well be a children's game.

Have you played The Sims 3 game? The game is rated T for teens and yet I can “woo” my spouse, or any other player. I can cheat on my wife by having a sexual relations with my neighbors wife. I can woo the entire town if I wanted to.

And if you think for a moment that rape wasn't common back in the Medieval times then you are ignorant.
Then, leave out the nudity and the very least. Every game, save a few, also cater to younger audiences. All Bethesda want is to make money by making fun games that don't offend people. Compromise my friends.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts