• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim belongs to?

• The nords.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • DA NORDS!!!!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Pah werid fin kodaavve.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • None of the above, citizen.

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
They aren't interested in coin...and where are you getting this funding? Selling cabbages?

Mookie

Yeah, but that reason is that they don't do what you say. I predict a mass exodus from Mooktopia.

Not what I say. I asked them to help their county. They refuse, so county has no use for them.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Ulfric was broke Windhelm is bankrupt. Yeah go tell the Silver-Bloods you're taking their silver to by magic support they'll love that.

The College owes no allegiance to Skyrim or the Empire they are independent.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I'm starting to think your Dragonborn spent too much time with Sheogorath.
Went and got your egg scrambled didn't ya?

Mookie

Ulfric was broke Windhelm is bankrupt. Yeah go tell the Silver-Bloods you're taking their silver to by magic support they'll love that.

The College owes no allegiance to Skyrim or the Empire they are independent.

Not any more. There are many mages practicing ilegaly, there are many others that dont have funding.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Gold coin can buy a lot of things. And I dont kill them without reason :)
I do! I do! They just honk me off with their little "spells". Pick up a sword, wimpy, and defend yourself or I'll chop your head off! At least the bird ladies cast a decent destruction spell. o_O

Two Bears

Not any more. There are many mages practicing ilegaly, there are many others that dont have funding.

Wait, so your idea is to find the conjurers and necromancers squatting in ruins and caves that kidnap people for their experiments and have them train your battlemages? Will you also be hiring bandits to train your troops?

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Wait, so your idea is to find the conjurers and necromancers squatting in ruins and caves that kidnap people for their experiments and have them train your battlemages?
Ha ha, "Wake up, we bonked you on the dome and brought you here" "Now teach this fool magic"
Will you also be hiring bandits to train your troops?
Wouldn't hurt Rieklings fight better than some BlueBelies

Mookie

Wait, so your idea is to find the conjurers and necromancers squatting in ruins and caves that kidnap people for their experiments and have them train your battlemages? Will you also be hiring bandits to train your troops?

Some are powerfull, if bit misguided. Just like Iran finds scientists for nuclear program, I will find some mages :3

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Some are powerfull, if bit misguided. Just like Iran finds scientists for nuclear program, I will find some mages :3
Why do you try and bring everything back to the Middle East? If you want to talk about that make a thread in the Lobby.

and it wouldn't work as while they are "powerful" they aren't trained. It's like someone who can only play an instrument by ear can't teach you the chords

Mookie

Why do you try and bring everything back to the Middle East? If you want to talk about that make a thread in the Lobby.

and it wouldn't work as while they are "powerful" they aren't trained. It's like someone who can only play an instrument by ear can't teach you the chords

Everything can be teached :)
The conjurers and other mages live in covens and teach each others the spell. I saw it in numerous ocasion. Ilinaltas deep is a good example

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Everything can be teached :)
The conjurers and other mages live in covens and teach each others the spell. I saw it in numerous ocasion. Ilinaltas deep is a good example
Everything but apparently not everyone ;)

besides do you really think some band of misfit poorly trained battlemages (I use that term very loosely) could even pose a threat to the Shadow Legion or the Dominion?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts