• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim belongs to?

• The nords.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • DA NORDS!!!!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Pah werid fin kodaavve.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • None of the above, citizen.

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I meant there are no in-game options to do that

There is if you console him dead. I've heard Elisif dying was supposed to be a quest that was removed, there is still dialogue about her death if you kill her apparently.

Mookie

There is if you console him dead. I've heard Elisif dying was supposed to be a quest that was removed, there is still dialogue about her death if you kill her apparently.
Dunno :/

Mookie

Well if she died... That kind of would bump Balgruuf higher on the moot tree to be king though.

But there is no Moot, and I hate stealing thing because it destroys the looks of places, nevermind geting an empty hall

Mookie

I don't have Skyrim for PC, though if the Thane takes over where there is no heir to that Hold... One could poison Ulfric, since you are his only Thane.

And that is when I would get an uprising.
Poisoning is way worse than stabing him in an alley. Its the ultimate cowardice

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yes, a continuation of the Boethiah Quest. It was removed because of the glitches that might occur in the Civil War questline

Jarl Elisif was originally Lady Elisif, and intended to be the target of a murder ordered by Boethiah, called Boethiah's Bidding, following the quest Boethiah's Calling. The quest itself was not implemented in the final game, but the data can still be found in the game files. Unused dialogue indicates that Erikur would have taken her place as Jarl of Solitude.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I think you're right and it would be pretty hard to fall on to your own ax.
Here's how to do it.
  1. Have Ulfric unconscious
  2. Glue his ax vertically on his head with Troll Fat (Add some Spriggan Sap to make it look transparent or some fire salts to make it look like blood)
  3. MAKE SURE NO BODY IS WATCHING!
  4. Throw him down the steps and voila!

Mookie

Here's how to do it.
  1. Have Ulfric unconscious
  2. Glue his ax vertically on his head with Troll Fat (Add some Spriggan Sap to make it look transparent or some fire salts to make it look like blood)
  3. MAKE SURE NO BODY IS WATCHING!
  4. Throw him down the steps and voila!

To bad I prefer throwing Tulius in the death pit in halted stream camp