• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Varra

Playing Skyrim I get tired of people being rude to me. Sadly on Xbox I cannot kill the little brats that refuse me respect...doesn't mean I cannot seek out their parents! Or as everyone has killed "Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

I've killed the men at the general store in Falkreth for being rude to me (which I got a note of 'thanks' from the bar owner across the street!) That stupid peacher in Whiterun (whom is only silenced by the hand of death.) I've attempted to kill Jarls (,with no luck,) but I have killed stewards and set their bodies on the throne (no one ever cleans those.) Is it so wrong to have this streak of violence?

The real question being- Glad that you killed anyone whom the gaurds might dubb "innocent?" Or just happy to kill someone in general?

jarif

Honestly since I play on PC I can kill who I want! But the thing is, I always wanted to kill the children on consoles and now I have the ability to kill them but does that make me a bad person?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Even though I would like to kill annoying people I don't. Just raise my weapon to them when they walk off and mutter.. "one day...."

Once, I accidently turned my zombie dog onto the dude that I stole Frost off. He just stands outside the Whiterun stables looking suspiciously at my horse. As he is an essential (for some reason) he did not die and I had to run away and fast travel my ass out of there.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Even though I would like to kill annoying people I don't. Just raise my weapon to them when they walk off and mutter.. "one day...."

Once, I accidently turned my zombie dog onto the dude that I stole Frost off. He just stands outside the Whiterun stables looking suspiciously at my horse. As he is an essential (for some reason) he did not die and I had to run away and fast travel my ass out of there.
I know him so well. I like to beat him down every time I see him. Since he's essential I can do it over and over and over again. Apparently, since he doesn't live in Whiterun, as long as I pay the 200 every time I can just keep doing it. :)

Daelon DuLac

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Playing Skyrim I get tired of people being rude to me. Sadly on Xbox I cannot kill the little brats that refuse me respect...doesn't mean I cannot seek out their parents! Or as everyone has killed "Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

I've killed the men at the general store in Falkreth for being rude to me (which I got a note of 'thanks' from the bar owner across the street!) That stupid peacher in Whiterun (whom is only silenced by the hand of death.) I've attempted to kill Jarls (,with no luck,) but I have killed stewards and set their bodies on the throne (no one ever cleans those.) Is it so wrong to have this streak of violence?

The real question being- Glad that you killed anyone whom the gaurds might dubb "innocent?" Or just happy to kill someone in general?

I never killed anyone until my son killed that damn priest in the courtyard in Whiterun, and then I thought, "hey, that's a GREAT idea." He's the only one, though. With the Dawnguard DLC, those damn vampires sure are thinning out the crowds, and I kinda feel bad when they die.

Daelon DuLac

I never killed anyone until my son killed that damn priest in the courtyard in Whiterun, and then I thought, "hey, that's a GREAT idea." He's the only one, though. With the Dawnguard DLC, those damn vampires sure are thinning out the crowds, and I kinda feel bad when they die.
On the other hand, since I loot absolutely every dead body I can find, I have keys to most of the houses in Skyrim. :)

Varra

I hate people that I cannot kill. Like that guy that goes around the Grey Quarter making fun of of Dark Elves. I've shot him so many times now! Yyyyy can't I killll u?!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

I know him so well. I like to beat him down every time I see him. Since he's essential I can do it over and over and over again. Apparently, since he doesn't live in Whiterun, as long as I pay the 200 every time I can just keep doing it. :)

Really? that is good to know.. had a hard day IRL today.. might go beat him up..lol. (or cast fury on his ass.. hehehe)

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Lawful%20Evil%20%282%29.jpg

lol This thread is awesome... I wouldn't dare say anything rude to you in the market place master ;p, but please whatever you do don't hurt those poor kids :/

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate

I've been around children that make the bratty kids in Skyrim look like saints. So I just laugh them off, or cast Calm on them to make them into subservient little slaves for a short time.

I haven't played through the entire game yet, but I have met one NPC that pushes my patience past the point of volcanic eruption.

You probably already know her: Maven Blackbriar. :mad:

She has a Bitchcraft skill score of at least 100.

Maven is probably one of the few annoying characters I haven't been able to assassinate (yet). Gotta see if there's a mod that will allow me to do so. I want to cut her tongue out and make her eat it, for starters. ;)

jarif

I've been around children that make the bratty kids in Skyrim look like saints. So I just laugh them off, or cast Calm on them to make them into subservient little slaves for a short time.

I haven't played through the entire game yet, but I have met one NPC that pushes my patience past the point of volcanic eruption.

Maven is probably one of the few annoying characters I haven't been able to assassinate (yet). Gotta see if there's a mod that will allow me to do so. I want to cut her tongue out and make her eat it, for starters. ;)

i will suggest a few mods of my knowledge. Heart breaker and sneak tools, you will need to go to the mcm menu.
Heart breaker - rips any ones heart
Sneak tools - makes sneaking better while adding various items like rope arrows

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

This is why I didn't give Riften to the Imperials.

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
I hate people that I cannot kill. Like that guy that goes around the Grey Quarter making fun of of Dark Elves. I've shot him so many times now! Yyyyy can't I killll u?!
Same!! ive wanted to pull insanely daring murders like killing Jarl of whiterun but i cant!! only reason i would get this for pc