• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
Playing Skyrim I get tired of people being rude to me. Sadly on Xbox I cannot kill the little brats that refuse me respect...doesn't mean I cannot seek out their parents! Or as everyone has killed "Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

I've killed the men at the general store in Falkreth for being rude to me (which I got a note of 'thanks' from the bar owner across the street!) That stupid peacher in Whiterun (whom is only silenced by the hand of death.) I've attempted to kill Jarls (,with no luck,) but I have killed stewards and set their bodies on the throne (no one ever cleans those.) Is it so wrong to have this streak of violence?

The real question being- Glad that you killed anyone whom the gaurds might dubb "innocent?" Or just happy to kill someone in general?
I wish I could respond with my own words to see their reaction, when he brings up the Cloud District to me, all I would have to say is "No, because it's a low brow community beneath me." :p

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Playing Skyrim I get tired of people being rude to me. Sadly on Xbox I cannot kill the little brats that refuse me respect...doesn't mean I cannot seek out their parents! Or as everyone has killed "Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

I've killed the men at the general store in Falkreth for being rude to me (which I got a note of 'thanks' from the bar owner across the street!) That stupid peacher in Whiterun (whom is only silenced by the hand of death.) I've attempted to kill Jarls (,with no luck,) but I have killed stewards and set their bodies on the throne (no one ever cleans those.) Is it so wrong to have this streak of violence?

The real question being- Glad that you killed anyone whom the gaurds might dubb "innocent?" Or just happy to kill someone in general?
I hope you're not like this in real life. If you are, you are the little Brat. No "disrespect" intended, but, please, people are rude. Get over it.

sticky runes

There are very few innocents in Skyrim. Every other person you meet turns out to be a member of a secret group of cannibals or an agent of the Forsworn or they might be trying to summon assassins to kill someone or they might be in league with the thieves guild or serving an ancient order of vampires or dabbling in forbidden necromancy. Quite frankly, I don't see why we bother protecting Skyrim's people from dragons and warfare and magical disasters. Might as well leave them all to it.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
There are very few innocents in Skyrim. Every other person you meet turns out to be a member of a secret group of cannibals or an agent of the Forsworn or they might be trying to summon assassins to kill someone or they might be in league with the thieves guild or serving an ancient order of vampires or dabbling in forbidden necromancy. Quite frankly, I don't see why we bother protecting Skyrim's people from dragons and warfare and magical disasters. Might as well leave them all to it.
The only people with any honesty are the beggers and the farmers that you meet on the road. At least they admit they've got problems.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
I did try to kill Rolff Stone-Fist (for no other reason than he's a Dunmer-hating jerk). Why is this dirtbag protected?? Grr :mad:

I killed Lemkil in Rorikstead for being an abusive bastard to his kids, then adopted his daughter. The nice one, that is. The other daughter is a vicious skeever-child and I couldn't care less what happens to her.

I've wanted to kill Delphine on many occasions, because she's Delphine, but I'm pretty sure that can't be done.

If there's some kind of altercation in a town or city, no matter how careful my aim is, it always seems to end with my husband going insane and trying to kill all of the guards. I like to think he's starting the fights on purpose by hitting random people with his shock spell as an excuse to go on a murdering spree. The other day he slaughtered every guard in Winterhold, stared down at the pile of bodies and said "By the gods, did that really just happen??" Onmund, you're a delight.

Whenever this happens I sit back and watch, or help him out if there seem to be a lot of them. Sometimes I don't even bother to re-load, depending on how much trouble we'll be in later for it. (It's nice when couples can do things together. A little Natural Born Killers in this case, but nice nonetheless.)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I did try to kill Rolff Stone-Fist (for no other reason than he's a Dunmer-hating jerk). Why is this dirtbag protected?? Grr :mad:
He's a quest giving NPC (for a brawl). He should still have had his essential tag removed afterwards but it's another oversight by the developers. At least it's not as bad as the oversights where they don't flag NPC's that are necessary for quests as essential. :rolleyes:

DEADxOFxKNIGHT

Sewing-Life Alchemist
i do enjoy having the lives of others in the palm of my hand but weather they live or die really depends on the character i'm playing for instance a paladin whose charged with protecting the innocent (my favorite type of character) wouldn't just go around slaughtering people