Shout preference and why ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

If you would have to choose only 3 shouts, which ones would you pick ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
My favorites are Unrelenting Force, Aura Whisper and Call Dragon.
I rarely use any other than Unrelenting Force though, it's just my go-to in times of trouble. I do like Dragon Aspect though.
I mainly play stealthy, so Aura Whisper helps out a ton, especially when in a draugr infested tomb.
And I like having a dragon by my side, from Call Dragon.

WH1PP3D CR3AM

"Trinkets, Odds and Ends, that sort of thing"
Slow time is my most used, I find it fun when up against archers. Seeing all the arrows fly past in slow motion like the Matrix.
Except with Arrows not Bullets :D

I really only use like, four, anyway. Dragon Aspect, Unrelenting Force, Dragonrend, and Slow Time. So I guess the third one since it's got down 3 out of 4.
Dragonrend is super useful especially with the hardestdragons that dont land unless they have less than like 12 health

WHY HAS NODOBY SAID ALL THREE WORDS OF FIRE BREATH?!?! ITS AMAZING THAT WAY!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Except with Arrows not Bullets :D

Dragonrend is super useful especially with the hardestdragons that dont land unless they have less than like 12 health

WHY HAS NODOBY SAID ALL THREE WORDS OF FIRE BREATH?!?! ITS AMAZING THAT WAY!

Yes, Dragonrend is the way to go but ONLY to kill dragons; however, they also can be killed if you shout slow time and use your bow, assuming that the damage of your bow is powerful enough to kill a dragon with at least 2 or 3 arrows. You have 16 seconds with slow time ( 3 words ) and that is a lot of time to shot 2 or 3 arrows. For general purpose, Dragonrend will not be useful to kill anybody but dragons. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts