• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America

lorebreak.jpg
I'd be scared.

Karen

boop.
Slaughterfish... I've never seen one but the description and model in the loading screen has prevented me from swimming in-game.
I did the same thing for such a long time. If I absolutely could not avoid getting in the murky water, I'd get on Shadowmere and go in third-person mode just so I wouldn't have to see one face to face.

But recently I actually saw one for the first time, and they're pretty weak and much smaller than I imagined.

Karen

boop.
Giants are bros, and bros aren't scary.

I know, I actually feel bad attacking giants now. They're so chill.
Buut when one randomly spawns outside my house, they just have to go.

Wildroses

Panthera

Don Gato
I have to agree with you there. The ones that seek out your house are not bros and have got to be put down fast. I managed to have a non-hostile one hanging around my house for ages, but it didn't end well. I wrote all about that nasty incident here: http://skyrimforum.com/threads/your-wow-moments.368/page-61#post-219469
I had funny situation... I was going out of my house to buy some ingredients... giant toe was one of it. And there was this huge giant in front of my house started to threat me and I was thinking: "wow am I lucky, just what I need!" :D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
the Thalmor are scary! their arrogance creeps the hell out of me.

they love themself so much, it's scary.

I think they don't even have spouses; their own hands are better anyway. they can cheat too! right hand might get jealous of left hand.

470_2270082.png

Snoball

That is creepy to see a big headed doll face moving around. Unless if that is giants puppet show.

Pfft... a doll anything in Skyrim is creepy. I swear, the first time I turned around in my house to see a mannequin moving, I falcon pawnched my screen :sadface:

Panthera

Don Gato
Pfft... a doll anything in Skyrim is creepy. I swear, the first time I turned around in my house to see a mannequin moving, I falcon pawnched my screen :sadface:
I think they move to reach the money because we don't leave any gold for their service after putting armor on them. :rolleyes:

Snoball

I think they move to reach the money because we don't leave any gold for their service after putting armor on them. :rolleyes:

Heh, possibly. All I know is that fish are meant to swim, birds are meant to fly, and mannequins are meant to stay put, shut up, and wear my armor.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Do they really move? I never saw it happen..

Snoball

Do they really move? I never saw it happen..

Yup. But that was back before all the patches and updates Bethesda tossed at us. I believe it still happens if you have A LOT of stuff lying around in your house/room.

And hey, at least you know now :D I didn't at the time, and it was probably the biggest jump scare this game has ever given me XD

Wildroses

I've never seen the mannequins move myself, but I know they do because every single time I come home to Lakeview Manor I keep finding them a good one or two metres away from their pedestals. "Oh crud, she's home early! Maybe if I stay really still she won't notice anything. I'll make a run for my pedestal after she goes to bed." Sometimes I think I'd feel better if I could actually see them moving.

Snoball

I've never seen the mannequins move myself, but I know they do because every single time I come home to Lakeview Manor I finding them a good one or two metres away from their pedestals. "Oh crud, she's home early! Maybe if I stay really still she won't notice anything. I'll make a run for my pedestal after she goes to bed."Sometimes I think I'd feel better if I could actually see them moving.

I wish they only moved while I wasn't looking. I've probably seen them move around almost ten times now, all mentally scarring. I don't think they like me very much :sadface:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I HATE trolls. The Frost Troll on the way to High Hrothgar traumatised me
you're not alone my friend, you're not alone..

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
wrong... the scariest enemy WAS the werebear. I get to a fountain and meet these naked dudes and expect them to give me a quest or something like that. then they just take the shape of a bear. I am like "oh yeah? whatcha have to say against MY beast form? when I transformed i was 3 times smaller than them and they were 3 werebears so 9 times smaller.time came i had to run off with all my beastly strength, but now i slay them before they transform and they lost momentum. SO the scariest one must be... the frost atronach. WHAT WHY? it is a trauma... when i was in cidhna mine i conjured a frost atronach to help me killing all the forsworn, what happened? they all died and it just stood there blocking my path. i attacked it to kill it, so it freaked out on me and began attacking with that colossal size! then i was cornered in madanch's desk and died there. damned daedra!

RavenBlade

I have got many scary creatures, i will only say a few. Probably the Hagravens, i mean, they just looked twisted and mutated (which they kind of are, half bird, half woman? Pretty warped). And they're eyes, like wtf? Horrible! And i hate they're voices, really croacky and eery, and they are sick creatures too! They keep goat heads around their castles and hide outs!! Another one would be a Falmer. The way they sneak up at you when your trekking through a tunnel or some ruins? How they look so twisted and mutated just like the hagravens. They are blind because their skin covers over their eyes? They are sickly mutated sknow elves! And it's not just the appearence that frightens me, it's their background story! They were once snow elves, then i dont know who it was, but other elves or whatever made them their slaves, and because they were always working, you know, just being a slave, they just evolved into these terrible, ugly monsters. They were in slavery for YEARS. Now they are stalking around in caves and dunmer ruins and just lost places. They scare the fluff out of me! Another creature would be spiders. Any kind really, all of them are just...horrible. I can remember one time i was running through the woods, just exploring peacefully, when i heard this scuttling noise. I thought it was just me for some reason, so i kept on running happily, and i kept on hearing these strange noises, so i looked behind me and there was a huge spider behind me. It scared the life out of me, especially knowing how it had been following me for, what? An hour, maybe? I got my Wuuthrad out (a big axe type weapon given to me from The Companions) and slashed it until it was just a heap of legs, spidery bits and a whole spillage of blood. God, i hate spiders!! Another creature..hmm. Ah, i have one! The Draugr! Or i think that's what they're called. I hate them, i especially hate the noise they make! That weird alien laungage and the horrible mutated mumbling sounds. Ew. I hate they're horrible skeletal bodies and weird blue eyes and the skull heads. They are like skeletal zombies!! I hate how they can do that shouting thing and blow your weapon away, and of course you need your weapon to fight, so i try to pick my weapon up and BAM! The nasty thing has just slashed me in the back and frickin killed me! I'm not a big fan on the Daedra either, they are mysterious and creepy. I also dont like those weird, annoying trolls and the huge furious giants that are just randomly there with a mammoth. I also do not like mages...AT ALL! I know they are not a creature but i just want to point out the fact that they are so fricking IRRITATING. One killed my horse. I slashed it's throat, the retarded wizard!! (Sorry for ranting on about it) And i'm not too keen on any vampires. Theey suuck yo bloood! Sorry i started going on about human like people..but i guess you could count them as creatures a bit, couldn't you? :)

MiG-29

Those damn lurkers. Wandering Solstheim one day and BOOM, out of nowhere a lurker pelted goo at me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts