• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Any Draugr with Disarm shout. Look, lets be honest. We all enjoy sneaking past the ones that's asleep, but it's those ones who you face without choice. You try and take them out. They shout your weapon away, and while you are scouring for your precious bow/blade you get whacked or sliced to death.

I carry a sizeable knife in my boot for such occasions :dragonborn:

Andre2807

Chadonraz

I have lost an Ebony Bow and two Ebony Swords because of those damned things. Now, when I see a Deathlord or Death Overlord, I hit it with my best arrow(s), and back off so it won't detect me before it's too late. :D

Staff member
Still can't find my bow. Lol

Goodluck with that...

I have lost an Ebony Bow and two Ebony Swords because of those damned things. Now, when I see a Deathlord or Death Overlord, I hit it with my best arrow(s), and back off so it won't detect me before it's too late. :D

I'm telling you, knife in the boot.

Andre2807

I tried shooting its knee. It stopped adventuring ever since (was a basic Draugr though) nothing special.

Chadonraz

There is always the option to train on giants.... and mammoths!

I only attack them if they become hostile. And that pretty much only happens if I accidentally hit them with Dragonrend -- or if Vilkas sends me to recover some family's trinket. :D

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
There are no words in Aldmeris nor the dragon tongue that describe my hatred for bears. Bears. The majority of my deaths have come from post-dragon bear ambushes. I'm low on health, Winnie. Why in Talos' name would you choose this particular moment to attack me? At least wait for me to recover so I can have a fair chance!

Dovahkiin. Bane of Dragons. Hero of Skyrim. Bear Chow.

Staff member
I only attack them if they become hostile. And that pretty much only happens if I accidentally hit them with Dragonrend -- or if Vilkas sends me to recover some family's trinket. :D

They are decievingly excellent to train on if you can avoid the mammoths. Just gotta learn their ways.

Staff member
There are no words in Aldmeris nor the dragon tongue that describe my hatred for bears. Bears. The majority of my deaths have come from post-dragon bear ambushes. I'm low on health, Winnie. Why in Talos' name would you choose this particular moment to attack me? At least wait for me to recover so I can have a fair chance!

Dovahkiin. Bane of Dragons. Hero of Skyrim. Bear Chow.
Oh Skyrim's assorted dieties, I forgot about bears...:'(

Staff member
The good thing about bears is that they usually... well, announce their presence. :D
What sick demented and crazy world are you from? I'm a nightingale, master of the thieves guild, listener of thw brotherhood, as well as a vampire lord. Those... ANIMALS... still manage to sneak up on me.

Chadonraz

What sick demented and crazy world are you from? I'm a nightingale, master of the thieves guild, listener of thw brotherhood, as well as a vampire lord. Those... ANIMALS... still manage to sneak up on me.

Well, even when they do sneak, they stop to roar in the middle of the battle, making it easy to deal damage. :)

Andre2807

My nightingale assassin... Hates. Skeevers. They are worse than Oblivion's Rats! But why Skeevers? When she is asked, all she says is .......

Rinn

Sweetroll Kleptomaniac
Frostbite Spiders, the big ones. It's not that I have arachnophobia, maybe a little bit. But there was this dungeon I was exploring, which was nothing really special at first. When I entered the crypt where usually the Draugr Overlords are, there was this HUGE Frostbite Spider.

Never had I felt myself that uncomfortable in Skyrim ever before. Even after I killed the spider, I was scared that when I came close him he would suddenly come back to life and take revenge on me... It haunts me in my dreams...

Voodoo_uk2

The Lurker everytime for me , this fish faced 8ft monsta who resembles the creature from the Black lagoon patrols dark shadowy places within the DarkBook or any of the Standing Stones in Solstheim it runs at you as soon as it detects you spraying tentacles and if in cqb it will do a ground stomp where Tentacles will rise up an fish slap you, Normally as im so shocked i always end up fumbling my first shot and have to pause an re choose my weaps or majik