Scariest experiences in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
when i first started playing skyrim, i was on top of a house when a dragon landed on top of me and i was stuck inside it flying around for hours then i finnaly killed it, i had fallen down infront of the giant with only about 9% health remaining and got clubbed into the air.

Verac

Arch necros/mages i swear when i turn a corner i hear the fireball or freeze attack and im like "whats tha- AW FUUUUUUU" *body flys away* a reaver lord did that to me today to((DIdnt know they had mage powers /:<) but if were talking about REAL scares. the god damned mannequins in my house in riften everytime i go there they move and are in strange positions. One day i got home slid down the stairs and saw a figure standing creepily in the dark of the door way my heart freaking lept and i literately pulled my sword out to figure out it was those damn mannequins, this time one moved perfectly into the doorway and appeared as a person. *Shivers* i dont get scared easy but that plopss creepy its like weeping angels DONT BLINK OR TURN YOUR BACK((in scp's case))

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Nothing wakes you up more than being half asleep, walking the roads in the middle of a blizzard, when a ten ton cat comes flying at your face. I did a double backflip out of my chair and promptly landed on my face. Nothing else has ever startled me more, other than that dungeon in Dawnguard with that sphere and the cage... scares the pl*** out of me after I touched it...

Verac

Nothing wakes you up more than being half asleep, walking the roads in the middle of a blizzard, when a ten ton cat comes flying at your face. I did a double backflip out of my chair and promptly landed on my face. Nothing else has ever startled me more, other than that dungeon in Dawnguard with that sphere and the cage... scares the pl*** out of me after I touched it...
odd, i dont recall anything like this...what dungeon?

Staff member
When you get the final quest for the dwarven schematics, google the proper location for the dungeon. Do notbring any followers with you, and touch the sphere in the middle of the room. It will scare the bejeezus out of you.

KattSand

Premium Member
With the dragonborn dlc they've made some changes to the standard draugr dungeons, some dungeons have a lot of tight corners and draugr jumping out of nowhere. Kolbjorn barrow is one example of this, I'm using a realistic lightning mod so the dungeons get pretty dark, and in that damn barrow, draugr sometimes jumps you without any warning, they just show up around the corner when you think there's no enemies left :p That combined with the dark interiors I get thanks to the lightning mod, gives me the creeps.

And there is one coffin in one of the dungeons that's kinda hidden behind a corner, and you have to pass by that coffin to proceed and just as you approach it, the damn thing opens and an already dead draugr deathlord falls out and almost lands on top of you, that freaked me the hell out the first time, sure the thing was already dead so I didn't have to fight it but that almost made it even creepier :D

Staff member
Then there is that spider dungeon on Solsteim... creep creepy creeps...

Staff member
Oh yeeeah, I remember that dungeon. That's the stuff of nightmares...spiders jumping at you...spiders coming out from everywhere....*shudder*....:D
Still doesn't beat the levitating orb in that dwarven ruin for dawnguard.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Frost troll at the throat of the world.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
trolls are like trolls on the internet, easily outran.

true, but first playthrough I thought: I encounter it, so i can beat it..

Wrong! I had to paralyze it, then ran away. Now I'm more of a badass nord, and I like to Fusrodah him off the mountain, just for fun.

DrJatty

Well, my day begins, a very warm day. I just escape Helgan with Ralof. I choose my stone as the Theif :) As me and Ralof are having a nice stroll to riverwood, a glimpse of what seems to be a Theif running in the woods beside me.

Me and Ralof try are hardest to put a axe in his skull buut he's too strong. Now I'm scarfed to go there now :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts