Satisfied with 1.5 Upadate? (Poll)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

You pleased or displeased with 1.5

• Total voters

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
From what I'm reading on the forums, even the fixes so far aren't actually solving the problem for many people.

That's pretty much my reasoning for not DLing. Plus, you shouldn't have to fix the fix.

PC bow & arrow killcams are working fine for me. No issues with mining either. Aside form one small smithing "fix", everything is better than before.

I haven't seen any problems with this patch on PC (except for the beta testing version) like what's being reported with consoles. The main PC problem I'm reading about is some problems with performance due to shadows on the grass.

thecelticlatino

Very, especially considering it was free.

Only gripe is with new unarmed kill-cams is the absence of an unarmed perk tree. Why would you add awesome new kill-cams to the only combat style without any perk trees? What's sad is the new unarmed kill-cam animations are really cool too :sadface: Ah well...hopefully that'll get a free update too.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Kill cams for archery and magic kills are a bit odd and hard to get used to, but I'm sure they'll get better.

Although the water looks more realistic, had a freezing problem whenever I went into the water but I fixed it. Killcam for the bow is alright.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Yes. And the update caused a problem with the lycan mode. Sometimes it glitches and you're in "first person" but you can't move and the person in front for you stands for a good 5 seconds then falls, then another good 5 seconds before you get "un-glitched"
I know, finally when I choose to be a werewolf.

jasqid

I voted displeased. Only because the Kill Cam for Xbox on Arhery and Magic are not at all good. It happens too fast and 90% of the time the camera angles are horrible.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I voted displeased. Only because the Kill Cam for Xbox on Arhery and Magic are not at all good. It happens too fast and 90% of the time the camera angles are horrible.
I disagree, the kill cams for Archery are awesome on the Xbox 360.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I've played on both ps3 and pc since the update and the only issue was the water transition I mentioned earlier (5 minutes to sort out). The distance kill cams are good, I may be getting random ones but the pc and ps3 ones have been different so far. But then again, I don't wander around with the bow as my primary weapon so there's not too much chance for repetition.

Sweet Rolls

True Nord 4 lyf yo
There are no problems for me on my Xbox. The new water is nice to swim in and the archery kill cam is cool as long as it's from a distance otherwise it looks weird. Unarmed kill cam moves are brilliant, walked right up to Grelod the Kind last night and threw her at one of the kids :D As for quests I don't know, and the Forsworn Conspiracy quest I just followed it up to the Cidnha Mine part, killed Madanach, ran my ass out of there and got a ring from Thonar Silver-Blood since I knew that was an option, and the other option (helping Madanach escape and all that) pretty much f***fs up Markarth for me and most people.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts