Open Rise of the Falmer [ROF] Character Cards & Rules

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    DANGIT! When it sia dI had an alert I was all like "YAY!" Then all I saw was "OK" :sadface:
    What else was I meant to say :p ? I don't have any power on this thread and you said you were going so... yeah. I though you were going to read the main thread but then you said you were guna go :confused:

Geel-Kajin

Google, I see you have made the effort to change the post. It's better than before :)
    You're in!

Minstrel: The generation refers mostly to period of time spent Rping here. (Basically my way of tracking who's most likely to go inactive, and who will stay on for like, forever. ) But everybody's opinion is of worth, and I agree with what you say.

To Exploding cat, there is a problem. Despite what you have done to avoid making your character overpowered, that is what he is. I appreciate the tuning of destructions spells down to expert level, but that coupled with alchemy, smithing, enchanting and usage of any weapon, not to mention lack of pain in certain areas, special ring and decapitation skill, your character has jumped a whole notch higher than ANY of us.

For example, We each deal with a certain skill. Melee the bow, Geminus the sword and Derath with spells. We don't go beyond that area. Your character seems a total mix of everything, able to create potions and cast spells while barraging your enemy with blows. Remember; in this RP, it's not how strong you are. It's how well we work in a team. All of us are trying to not be any stronger than a classic level 20 in the Skyrim world.

Even my mage character, Geel, does not excel in so many areas as yours. Perhaps if you would like to tune down, you could bring down the abilities? For example, though Geel specializes in destruction, he is only able to do fire spells and I have never made him do anything above fireball so far, not to mention he is heavily handicapped due to being clumsy with both blade and bow.

Other characters are also far more tuned down. Perhaps you could try being under a specific category? A blacksmith? A poisoner? A two handed warrior? A agile assassin? A skilled enchanter? Don't try to be all of them at once. :)

However, you have decent writing skills, so once you tone down that will be great.

@ Hermaeus: I also noticed something about your character. He seems to have weapons suddenly pop up from nowhere. I know that in-game, you can carry like 10 sets of steel armor and a dozen swords. However, it does seem rather odd in game. First you wear a full set of glass armor, then you proceed to don a shield (most likely glass?). Following that, you continue by carrying a greatsword, along with a hefty blessed axe. Perhaps it is possible here, but try not to add on any weapons. :D

Geel-Kajin

If cat joins us, we will have 10 Rpers. I think we should stop here, no? What do y'all think? Too many cooks spoil the soup...

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    If cat joins us, we will have 10 Rpers. I think we should stop here, no? What do y'all think? Too many cooks spoil the soup...
    Yes, I think any more and the thread will start to jam up. Everyone has to come in gradually thought (My opinion) Circe and Glass Knight are only just getting settled in.

Geel-Kajin

Oh right... Nevermind, let Google do a post, because I can quickly settle him in...

For the Glass Knight, I'm not sure how to get him settled. We need to so call "hire" him, but I can't without Gem!

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Oh right... Nevermind, let Google do a post, because I can quickly settle him in...

For the Glass Knight, I'm not sure how to get him settled. We need to so call "hire" him, but I can't without Gem!
    Probably a stupid question, but who is Gem?:confused:

Geel-Kajin

Google: Yeah :)
    Minstrel: Gemini Sierra. When Mr Self Destruct left, he put Gemini in charge of the group. Even in the ROF storyline he is kinda the leader lol

Geel: no, i have multiple characters :D also, Glass has only his axe, a shield, sometimes a bow and sometimes a hefty voulgier but never more then 2 sets.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Holy crap. Lots of information to digest. Haha. :p

Ok. First off, I feel like I should introduce myself to the new people for some reason. So. Hi new people. I'm Melee that Geel's been referring to, even though I haven't been here in the past day or two that almost 100 messages were posted in. :p

Geel, you've been handling things really well. My head was spinning while I was reading through all 93 new messages in this thread. xD

Amanda, I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE ALIVE AND BACK! If it's not too weird, I was planning on having Melee attack Emberlynn with a hug or something. :D I haven't read through the RP thread yet so I'll try and work that in.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Neezorus, watch out for your sentences. Put separate ideas in separate sentences, don't mash them up with commas.
    Also, perhaps you may want to explain to us why you hate the falmer. Since your character is the silent type, you can put it in your thoughts instead. Distinguish your speech from your story by highlighting it with color.
    Example:
    The man said "Hello".

OOC: Dammit, one of these days I'm gonna learn how to do things correctly, and I will use that knowledge to fight off all the villians in the world, including Justin Bieber, One Direction and anything that makes me feel like my wiener is going to disintegrate and fall off my body. But I'm gonna try again, lol.

The Argonian Neezorus halted "Wrath", his stolen horse, as he approached the town of Dawnstar. He climbed off the dark colored horse and walked past the Khajiit caravan, who gave him an odd look as if they feared him. But Neezorus ignored it and proceeded to the inn. When he opened the door, all he saw inside was the Innkeeper, Thoring, his daughter and bard, Karita, and a group of mercenaries that were focusing on solving the Falmer crisis. Neezorus hated the Falmer from the first moment he laid eyes on them while hiding in Skyrim. He viewed them as savage, disgusting abominations and hated them as a little kid hates a tarantula, in other words, hatred of their repulsive appearance. Another reason for his hatred of them is that Neezorus was also badly injured in the right leg by one of them only for wandering into their territory one time, and stumbled all the way to Whiterun to have Arcadia, the Apothecary, heal his injury. While usually quiet, he decided to speak with these mercenaries and help them exterminate the Falmer. He took off his hood, revealing his short, goat-like horns and his violet colored feathers, approached them, and said, "Excuse me, my name is Neezorus, I've heard that you were attempting to solve the Falmer crisis, while I'm not exactly a 'Citizen' of Skyrim, I'd like to help. I hate those ugly bastards as much as you do. The only good Falmer is a dead Falmer. My abilities are yours, should you have need of me." Neezorus walked back to a nearby table and sat down after no sudden response and waited for their answer...

Skyrimosity

I would like to make perfectly clear that Skyrimosity of Generation 2 is still here. Been busy this week in particular because of VBS but after tomorrow I'll be able to be on more, no worries.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Chief, don't worry. I can guarantee that you will get better with time and practice. Every single one of us has.

Skyrimosity, glad to hear you're still here! What's VBS?

Skyrimosity

VBS = Vacation Bible School at my Church.
    Glad to see ya Melee of Generation 1

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    Alright, so how many members do we have now?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts