Open Rise of the Falmer [ROF] Character Cards & Rules

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Geel-Kajin

Alright-That's it for me for tonight.
    Honestly, I feel a bit guilty myself, felt too controlling of the RP today. Hopefully the new players have a good idea what the RP is about, but we need to leave the inn soon I suppose. (once creepy Minstrel sorts stuff up :) )
    Going to pass the baton on to Emberlynn, so watch out Origin. :)
    Melee, apologies I haven't written you into most RP posts, I can't think of what you're character would do atm. I try to avoid other people's thoughts because I don't feel comfortable trying to say something in their shoes.

Geel-Kajin

Google; So so sorry, but I'm half asleep, and your words are a bit blurry. either I read them in the mornin or u can ask the other generation 1 people for whether or not you can join.

Google

Google; So so sorry, but I'm half asleep, and your words are a bit blurry. either I read them in the mornin or u can ask the other generation 1 people for whether or not you can join.

I need to edit a few things anyway. I hope you sleep well.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    I need to go offline for a bit as well. Sorry if that leads a few of you without anyway to progress. My character needs to speak to Emberlynn before everyone leaves the inn btw. I want my character to be a teacher to Emberlynn and show her how to use her vampire powers.

OriginOfAbsolution

The very model of a scientist Salarian
    Ok I will be able to post when I'm home from work (in like 4 hours hahaha). I'm excited that RoF is alive again!! :)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: Alright, I'll give it my best shot so I can join

Neeroozus was at the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood, working on a poison to make enemies weak to frost magic at the Alchemy Lab. The Innkeeper, Orgnar, tapped him on the shoulder and made him spill his bowl of Fire Salts on accident. "Sorry about that, but you've been in this Inn for more than a day, you either leave or pay for another day." Orgnar said. Neeroozus silently nodded and handed him a bag of gold, and tried to sweep up his fire salts with one of the brooms at the Inn and proceed with his experiment. Orgnar thanked him and walked back to his counter. "There's something, not right, about that Argonian, he hasn't even slept one day, and he doesn't talk much, I've only heard him mutter like one sentence." Orgnar mumbled to himself. "All he does is drink Ale and mead and work at the Alchemy Lab, he looks a bit sketchy too...I hope he's not with the Dark Brotherhood..." he also mumbled to himself.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    FLint:Yeah. But remember, we need a chance to get to meet you. I don't see the reason why our group will be able to leave the place soon, what with all the ruckuss and new characters here and there...

Okay, how about this : At the start of the RP, I think Mr SD sent out a call to anyone willing to eradicate the falmer. (can't remember clearly...so long ago...) You could, after your group gets eliminated, want to seek revenge. You remember the call, ask about the group, some person guides us to wherever we are at that point in time? A group as eccentric as ours hardly never gets noticed. Then I guess you will be able to fit in well.
    Okey I think I'll write a new trail post but I think I should wait awhile. To many people joining at once could be to confusing.

OriginOfAbsolution

The very model of a scientist Salarian
    Finally posted :) Emberlynn does not like Circe one bit XD But I'm sure that can change in time. :p

Geel-Kajin

Chief Scaly Nipplez: Umm... Relationship to current story? Our characters are not in Riverwood XD
    Your writing skill is seemingly good, but you got location and characters mixed up.

Google: Paragraphing! In the story, readers will want to be able to digest what you say. Break it up into smaller parts please :)

Flint: Thanks :D

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Oh my bad lol, I thought you meant just kinda write a random story to show what my writing is like lmao.

Geel-Kajin

@Flint: It is not how many hours, it is how long we take to get things settled.

No.1 . Have the chat with creepy Minstrel
    No.2 . Hire (Most likely) the sellsword
    No.3 . Geel needs to find some way to deal with Lyle
    No.4 . Wtf... I don't know if I should let the group leave the place with derath...

Well, I've hit a problem. Dawnstar was meant to be Derath's sidestory, that's why we came here. But now... he's inactive, so what should I do? Opinions?

Okay, give me a while to think up some sorta plot line.... Damn...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Lol no, this also tests you on your ability to fit into the story! XD

Ok well now that I fluffed that up lol, can you tell me where were at in the story? Like what's currently going on in it and all? I know it's about the Falmer trying to take over and all but what's currently happening? Just so I can fit it in. I'll get it done later, I gotta do something IRL.

Geel-Kajin

READERS, DO NOT READ THIS POST! POSSIBLE SPOILER! Only ROF members.

Our group is currently in a quest in which we solve the murder of a Thane. I have decided to edit it, and see if it suits our purpose. Alright.

Firstly, we understand the murder of the Thane from Skyrimbeast's old character. We promise to help him and the guards (hire our group? Perhaps we need resources?) , thus go to the nearby Falmer cavern and go in and fight. In one of the earlier rooms, we meet Flint, who joins us for his own revenge.

In the last cavern, Derath finds Jessica, and fights the Falmer boss there.Only then, we realize the Thane was not dead at all: He faked his own death, and then pays the Falmer to do his jobs. (This Falmer has gone rogue from the main gang in Blackreach, claiming that money is where his loyalty is). Here I'l insert the post Derath created for us for this scene.

However, the dark energies Derath used caused the place to be unstable, thus the ceiling collapses just after the rest of us escaped. Leaving it a question on whether Derath's still alive, the group has no choice but to continue, carrying with us revenge for derath.

Is that fine? I'm really not sure. Opinions please.

Flint: This means you WILL have to be patient. Either that or we can meet you slightly earlier at the guard post (getting patched up?), when we go investigate the murder of the Thane. THere, you tell us what happened, and then you want to join us. Which?

Geel-Kajin

Ok well now that I fluffed that up lol, can you tell me where were at in the story? Like what's currently going on in it and all? I know it's about the Falmer trying to take over and all but what's currently happening? Just so I can fit it in. I'll get it done later, I gotta do something IRL.
    We are in Dawnstar Inn

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    the trail post was just a suggestion. If it's difficult to fit into the story then I don't need to use it. What if I got the message from mr.self-destructs character and stopped at the guard post on my way to find him in dawnstar?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    We are in Dawnstar Inn

Ight, here goes nothing.

Neeroozus dismounts the stolen horse he stole from Whiterun, planning on keeping that horse, he named it "Wrath". Neeroozus walks to and opens the door to the Dawnstar, he walks over to the group and says, "Hey, I heard you guys are trying to hunt those Falmer, trying to take over the place, my name is Neeroozus, I'd like to help you. I hate those ugly blind bastards as much as you do. My abilities are yours, I dont have a home in this harsh snowy land, but should you need me in my absence, I usually stay in Markarth at the Silver Blood Inn". He felt unusual after telling them that, usually being the quiet type, but he'll do what he'll have to, to stop the Falmer. After no sudden response, he went to go sit down at a seperate table and took off his hood since it wasn't cold inside the inn, revealing his goat-like horns and violet colored feathers.